Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: China Joe's ChiCom handler/body guard

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: China Joe's ChiCom handler/body guard

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Without shutting off an IP address, you cannot shut down decentralization. Again that's the real value of crpyto. Crypos have been extremely useful in Venezuela and the state keeps trying to prevent people from using alternative means of payment while the state inflates their currency to shit. You cannot regulate, tax, monitor (as long as you use a different address each time) someone's payment. Mix in privacy coins like Monero, Deep Onion, Bitcoin Confidential etc, even having the payment address will be pointless as you cannot see what was sent, how much the wallet holds, who was sent what and how much, etc.

Its not possible to be shut down unless all of the entire internet gets shut down. That's also something they don't want as it will keep the sheep from being gazing into their phones all day and might spur them to take action.
    Can they shut down the exchanges? Can they shut off your IP address? Can they seize your bank account for suspicious trading? I think they can.
    Even a state can seize your bank account now, ask the New Jersey gym owner about that.
    https://news.bitcoin.com/new-jersey-...ucker-carlson/
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Can they shut down the exchanges? Can they shut off your IP address? Can they seize your bank account for suspicious trading? I think they can.
    Even a state can seize your bank account now, ask the New Jersey gym owner about that.
    https://news.bitcoin.com/new-jersey-...ucker-carlson/
    Decentralized Exchanges are sprouting up. Waves Dex is one that I use pretty regularly. Its a decentralized Exchange that allows you to trade coins on their blockchain. There is no central Exchange, so it cannot be shut down.

The only people who could technically shut off your IP address would be your Internet Service Provider, but as long as they're getting payment for their services I don't see that happening. Use a VPN if you're worried about monitoring and your crypto wallet will use the same VPN and the ISP nor regulators will even have a clue the traffic is coming from you.

I haven't traded on a centralized Exchange now for 6 months (Did purchase some Polkadot on a centralized Exchange), and I've already found a loop hole to cash out of crypto when and if I choose without having to pay a penny in taxes.
    Last edited by Ares; 21st January 2021 at 09:27 AM.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    To say you hated Trump is to say you hated the 80 million patriots that were supporting him. I've said many times this was bigger then just one man, I stood with the people that were rallying for America first.

IMO, if the 100 million people that love our country don't gather our power to form a party soon, all will be lost. There will be no one coming to rally the troops again in our lifetime.

If you think crypto digits are our salvation, just remember you are playing in 'their' system. The commies own the internet, the smart phones and YOU! They can take cryptos away anytime they feel like it no longer benefits them.
    If someone can unite and inspire those 100 million to revitalize their Constitutional State #2A Militia and implement gold and silver coin as the official money, no consent of Congress necessary because the Constitution mandates it, the USA might be salvageable.

The Militia has power to enforce the state and national constitutions as well as the local and federal law and to nullify unconstitutional acts.

They could arrest the tyrants and remove them from office. They could force the General Government to abide by the national constitution. Gold and silver would force the politicians to curtail the trillions of dollars in wasteful spending bills as well as put a monkey wrench in the Great Reset.

The #2A Militia could supervise elections and insure their honesty. The possibilities are end less.

A gold/silver backed debit card could be used for currency with the metals on deposit in your name in a depository with regulations to prevent the bankers from undermining and stealing the metals.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Ares (21st January 2021),EE_ (21st January 2021),midnight rambler (21st January 2021),Tumbleweed (21st January 2021),woodman (21st January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Best 6 States For Gold And Silver Legal Tender
    2020-08-06 / Finance / fiat currency
    Our U.S. dollar (USD) purchasing power is plummeting by the day, people!

It seems like only yesterday that we could exchange $15 for an ounce of silver. Now, we need to exchange nearly $30 for an ounce of silver. Evidently, Yogi Berra was not wrong when he quipped, “a nickel ain’t worth a dime anymore.”

Silver price per ounce on 06-August-2020. It relates to the growing number of states that permit gold and silver legal tender.

Fortunately, at least half-dozen states have passed legislation recognizing gold and silver legal tender.

Top 6 States for Gold and Silver Legal Tender
    Rank State Year (legal)
    1. Utah 2011
    2. South Carolina 2013
    3. Oklahoma 2014
    4. Arizona 2014
    5. Wyoming 2018*
    6. West Virginia 2019

* Wyoming has more legislation to finalize (but almost there)
    Utah, South Carolina, and Oklahoma have been the “gold standard” in setting legal precedent for returning to gold and silver legal tender. Congrats, by the way, to the newcomer on the list, “Take Me Home, Country Roads” West Virginia.

https://coventryleague.com/blogentar...-legal-tender/

DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Ares (21st January 2021),monty (21st January 2021),Tumbleweed (21st January 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

It would appear that asian dude is Korean American David Cho, top US Secret Service agent. However I've never seen a SS agent act like this David Cho, generally SS agents never look at POTUS, they're always scanning the entire area. Cho is super focused on China Joe and that's anomalous, strange.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

8. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

woodman (21st January 2021)