Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bohica

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Re: Bohica

Regardless of what happens I must stress that the only true solutions right now are in decentralization.

People on the Right keep trying to fight the Left through centralized institutions that the Left all controls, and keep losing, then look dumbfounded at what's going on.

During the Revolutionary War the red coats all marched in large formation blocks easy to see. The patriots hid in trees and sniped them off. That was considered "cheating" but it led to the Colonists winning. The same is for decentralization/blockchain. These people cannot defeat this technology. All you have to do is adopt it, and use it. If enough people do, taxation becomes impossible and one by one this whole house of cards collapses.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

woodman (25th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Don't forget the jews will still want to kill off White christians that can't be reeducated.

The people in Ukraine learned the hard way that jews are liars and murderers. They gave up their, food guns, land, tools and livestock but they were murdered anyway.

According to James Bacque after WWII they murdered another sixteen million German soldiers and civilians after they'd surrendered.

The Armenians registered their guns and then their guns were confiscated and they were slaughtered.

Jewish communists are brutal murderers and the people they hate can expect no mercy from them. Thomas Goodrich's book "Hell storm" is a good lesson on that and what they did to the germans.

Just as well hang on to your guns and take a few with you when they come for you.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Ares (25th January 2021),Bigjon (25th January 2021),midnight rambler (25th January 2021),monty (25th January 2021),woodman (25th January 2021)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    If Trump was president, I wouldn't want the $1,400 stimulus check, but since the Democrats are destroying the country, I'll take it and they can print money to the moon for all I care..
    I agree EE, but here's something to think about. I didn't have a choice with the stimulus. The IRS just direct deposited it into my checking account. They didn't ask for my permission, just poof it's there.

So, I figure if .gov doesn't get our permission to deposit...they aren't going to ask permission to withdraw from our accounts. I could see a $200 per gun tax taken right out. Poof, and it's gone South Park style.

I don't keep much funds in that account anymore. Just enough to pay maybe a month's worth of bills, the rest it gets moved out pretty quick.
    life is good.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

EE_ (25th January 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Don't forget the jews will still want to kill off White christians that can't be reeducated.

The people in Ukraine learned the hard way that jews are liars and murderers. They gave up their, food guns, land, tools and livestock but they were murdered anyway.

According to James Bacque after WWII they murdered another sixteen million German soldiers and civilians after they'd surrendered.

The Armenians registered their guns and then their guns were confiscated and they were slaughtered.

Jewish communists are brutal murderers and the people they hate can expect no mercy from them. Thomas Goodrich's book "Hell storm" is a good lesson on that and what they did to the germans.

Just as well hang on to your guns and take a few with you when they come for you.
    We all die in the end anyway. If they try to take our weapons it is only because they want us to die on our knees, unable to fight back. They would not want our weapons if they did not intend on killing us. Pretty simple math really.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Ares (25th January 2021),Hitch (25th January 2021),monty (25th January 2021),Tumbleweed (25th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Governors should have last say in this matter regarding their own states.
    How do governors skirt federal drug laws regarding pot
    How do governors skirt federal immigration laws regarding sanctuary cities/states
    Federal gun laws should be no different. Red state, even some blue state governors, should tell the feds to go fuck themselves.
    In order to do that the governors would have to tell the feds to stuff their federal highway funds and all the other federal bribes like Ronald Regan did when he was governor of California.

edit:that is how Congress has subverted the 10th amendment for the last 70 or so years.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

10. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (25th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    I agree EE, but here's something to think about. I didn't have a choice with the stimulus. The IRS just direct deposited it into my checking account. They didn't ask for my permission, just poof it's there.

So, I figure if .gov doesn't get our permission to deposit...they aren't going to ask permission to withdraw from our accounts. I could see a $200 per gun tax taken right out. Poof, and it's gone South Park style.

I don't keep much funds in that account anymore. Just enough to pay maybe a month's worth of bills, the rest it gets moved out pretty quick.
    I don't doubt they are moving in that direction. I think it would create a run on banks as soon as word got out. More likely they will wait until we are all on the crypto digit system and they have full control.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    In order to do that the governors would have to tell the feds to stuff their federal highway funds and all the other federal bribes like Ronald Regan did when he was governor of California.

edit:that is how Congress has subverted the 10th amendment for the last 70 or so years.
    Newsome didn't give up any federal funds when he made his own laws regarding pot and immigration.
    I'd like someone to explain to me why the Texas governor can't make his own immigration and gun laws.

It was reported the government gave the national guard shoot to kill orders for anyone trying to enter the inauguration.
    Why can't Gov Abbott do the same with illegals trying to enter Texas illegally.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

I don't doubt they are moving in that direction. I think it would create a run on banks as soon as word got out. More likely they will wait until we are all on the crypto digit system and they have full control.
    They won't have full control if we can still buy gold and silver bullion. Or even Bitcoins. Hide assets "out of the system".
    Most people think a surprise deposit to their account is "yeah free money". Less think about the intrusion aspect of it. .Gov can access and change private banking accounts. Fact. At will, without consent. Just a heads up....it's not sitting so well with me. A Cyprus haircut is on the menu if they get desperate.
    life is good.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Newsome didn't give up any federal funds when he made his own laws regarding pot and immigration.
    I'd like someone to explain to me why the Texas governor can't make his own immigration and gun laws.

It was reported the government gave the national guard shoot to kill orders for anyone trying to enter the inauguration.
    Why can't Gov Abbott do the same with illegals trying to enter Texas illegally.
    Federal grants come with conditions like a contract. If a governor doesn’t honor the conditions he can lose those funds.

According to the constitution a state can defend themselves from invasion if the feds don’t or refuse. I don’t recall the Article & section off the top of my head. All federal gun laws that don’t conform to the Milita clauses of the Constitution are null and void. Problem is the citizens quit enforcing the Constitution long before any of us were born. A state is free to make its own Milita laws.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (25th January 2021),woodman (25th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Only speculation at the moment, but its not a bad speculation considering how the election was blatantly stolen and nobody really did anything.

The state currently has an issue of legitimacy even MSM has been talking about the number of people who view Biden as having stolen the election. What challenges a state the most is when people view the power enforcement apparatus and being illegitimate.

If people no longer recognize the government, does it exist?
    I think the stolen election illustrates that the states have great power. So much power that they can individually cheat their citizens, and the federal gov nor courts will even address it. The constitution states that the state legislatures determine how a president is elected. It does NOT state that they are elected through democratic elections in the states. That means that nominally honest states are being punked by a few corrupt states. The Union itself is in danger of disintegrating.
    "What Difference, at this time, does it make?"

"What is 'is'?"

"Because you'd be in jail"

17. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnQPublic For This Useful Post:

monty (26th January 2021)