Thread: The Great Reset

Threaded View

Thanks

Re: The Great Reset

I am researching this cyber polygon. Looks like it is old news. However, I have never heard anything about it!
    July 9 is on a Friday.

——-

We are now in the midst of what can be described as a ‘pandemic’ tsunami. Wave after wave of manufactured threats are coming. These will be in many forms, from the so-called ‘Covid variants,’ to runaway inflation, to targeted uprisings, to disasters blamed on climate change; all of course based strictly on fear. Just as Event 201 was used to warn of the plotted coming fake ‘Covid pandemic’ lie, the next staged event that is foretelling the known future will be Cyber Polygon 2021 set to be held on July 9th, which is less than two months away. Given the history of the ‘Covid’ scam, does this mean that the major planned cyber attacks that will shut down this country will take place in August or September? There is no way to be positive, but I believe it is more likely than not that these events will be ongoing this summer and fall.

This could certainly lead to mass interruption in Internet and communication access, but the most direct threat will probably be due to energy grid shutdowns. Already, there are stories in the ‘news’ pre-announcing major blackouts in the western U.S., similar to what was staged and horribly affected Texas this winter during an extreme cold front and snowstorm. All western states are already being warned by the CIA controlled mainstream media, with my home state of Montana, along with Idaho and Wyoming being said to be at the most risk. This is telling, as these are three of the less populated states in the country, so why would these states be at more risk than large population centers such as Colorado and the far west? My theory about this is that there would be less chance for local civil unrest and rioting if the blackouts occurred in less populated states that do not necessarily rely on air-conditioning in order to stay safe. Much of the population in these states are not concerned with needing protection from the heat, so outages while inconvenient and damaging, would not necessarily be life-threatening, but any major blackouts would certainly be used to frighten everyone else in the country.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/05/...-this-country/

————
    As another precursor to yet another drill going live — namely, the July 9, 2021, Cyber Polygon cyberattack “exercise” simulations — we learn that overnight downdector users reported AT&T service across the Baltimore–Washington metropolitan area experienced widespread outages.

About the same time, Apple reported problems with the functioning of its Apple Card credit card and payment system that was affecting all users.

What will happen when the air conditioning goes out while temperatures hover around 100 F in America’s largest cities?

The final spark for the long, hot, summer conflagration will be when Darren Chauvin is exonerated on a technicality.

And it’s not exactly like a warning hasn’t been issued by the Wizard of Oz, Mr. Diabolica himself, Klaus Schwab. He announced at the last World Economic Forum gathering that the coming “cyber pandemic will make COVID-19 look like a non-event.”

The Cyber Polygon exercise will focus on simulating the downing of the global internet, as well as disruptions to power supplies and control grids. That’s right. In July, the summer month for peak heat in most of North America, there will be forced power outages.

————————

What is Cyber Polygon?

Cyber Polygon is a unique cybersecurity event that combines the world's largest technical training exercise for corporate teams and an online conference featuring senior officials from international organisations and leading corporations.

The 2021 conference discusses the key risks of digitalisation and best practice for the secure development of digital ecosystems.

The 2021 technical exercise builds and tests the skills needed to protect our industries, centring on a targeted supply-chain attack.

Every year, the training brings together a global businesses and government agencies to collaborate on technical exercises. The live stream draws in millions of spectators from across the world.

Cyber Polygon in 2021

This year discussions during the live-streamed conference will centre on secure development of ecosystems. With global digitalisation further accelerating and people, companies, and countries becoming ever more interconnected, security of every single element of a supply-chain is

key to ensuring the sustainability of the whole system.

During the technical exercise, participants will hone their practical skills in mitigating a targeted supply chain attack on a corporate ecosystem in real

time.

The event will be held online on July 9th. Applications from organisations wishing to join the training are open. See further details on the official website.

https://www.weforum.org/projects/cyber-polygon

———-
    The globalists are setting the stage for the Great Reset with an upcoming high-profile simulation targeting cyber attacks against major financial institutions.

The World Economic Forum (WEF) will team up with the Russian government and global banks this July to simulate a major supply-chain “cyberpandemic” that could potentially “bring down the entire system.”

The simulation, called Cyber Polygon 2021, was announced by Russia’s largest state-run bank Sberbank in February.

“The key message voiced by experts at WEF and other international platforms is that supply chain security is to become a major cybersecurity issue in 2021,” Sberbank stated. “The ever-expanding digitalization tightens the interconnectivity between people, devices, companies and countries. Thus, the resilience of an entire system depends on the ability of each link within a chain to withstand threats of various grades.”

The website ominously warns that “a single vulnerable link is enough to bring down the entire system, just like the domino effect”, adding that “Cyber Polygon 2021 will enable the spectators and participants to improve on their cyber literacy, enhance the resilience of their organizations and learn to repel cyberthreats on all levels.”

https://davidicke.com/2021/04/15/cyb...conomic-reset/

—————-
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

Amanda (23rd June 2021),Tumbleweed (24th June 2021)