Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Reset

Thanks

The Great Reset

This week the World Economic Forum is doing the Great Reset. It runs from Jan 25 to Jan 29 2021. It is being held in Davos and is being attended by the elite.
    https://www.weforum.org/great-reset

——-
    https://theprepperjournal.com/2020/1...e-great-reset/
    “The Great Reset is a term that I have only recently become aware of but its goal is not new. It is at its heart, a global new world order dream of a rigidly controlled society, ostensibly for the betterment of all. But if you look closely, this planned technocratic utopia, is really the dystopic hell of an Orwellian surveillance and control structure many of us have feared for some time.
    Created by economist Klaus Schwab; the World Economic Forum Chairman, who also wrote a book called “The Fourth Industrial Revolution”, the Great Reset idea is not necessarily new or novel, but within the opportunistic view of the COVID crisis, it becomes more urgent and sinister. Because in his words, “The pandemic represents a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world to create a healthier, more equitable, and more prosperous future” — Klaus Schwab, WEF”
    ——-

THE GREAT RESET PLAN REVEALED: HOW COVID USHERS IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER

Or

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9msmLcN0oFTr/

Spiro. 22 minutes
    ——

What are your thoughts? Think we will go digital currency after this week?
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Re: The Great Reset

It looks like we have full blown communism straight from the Dept. of the Treasury. Child care payments coming in July!

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (17th May 2021),midnight rambler (17th May 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    It looks like we have full blown communism straight from the Dept. of the Treasury. Child care payments coming in July!
    That only applies to the sheep who line up on National Sheep Shearing Day.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    That only applies to the sheep who line up on National Sheep Shearing Day.

That is a large percentage of the population.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

True psychopaths are running the show:

https://truthcomestolight.com/biodig...e-true-agenda/

Biodigital Convergence: Bombshell Document Reveals the True Agenda

by James Corbett, The Corbett Report
    May 15, 2021

If you have not read “Exploring Biodigital Convergence” yet, I suggest you stop what you’re doing and read it now. Seriously. I’ll wait. . . .
    . . . And now that you’re back, I’m sure you’ll agree with me that this is important stuff. Are you ready to talk about it?
    OK, let’s dig in.
    The first thing to note about this revealing document is that it is an official Government of Canada publication. More specifically, it is from “Policy Horizons Canada,” which describes itself as “a federal government organization that conducts foresight.” Clear as mud? Well, apparently their mandate is “to help the Government of Canada develop future-oriented policy and programs that are more robust and resilient in the face of disruptive change on the horizon,” and they are a government “foresight center,” complete with a “Chief Futurist” and a team of “Foresight Analysts” who work in the Government of Canada’s first “innovation lab” producing regular “MetaScans” on topics of interest to the government, including “behavioural insights and experimentation.”
    If that sounds like a lot of federal bureaucratic gobbledygook designed to obfuscate the fact that this is just a government think tank that talks about future trends and developments, then don’t worry. That’s exactly what it is.
    The second thing you’ll notice about the document is the smirking face of Kristel Van der Elst, who, we are told, is Director General of Policy Horizons Canada and the erstwhile author of this document’s foreword. Three seconds of searching will reveal that Ms. Van der Elst is the former Head of Strategic Foresight at (you guessed it) the World Economic Forum, whose globalist bingo card is almost as impressive as Dr. Leana Wen’s. In addition to being intimate with the Davos crowd, she’s also a Fulbright Scholar who went to Yale, Special Advisor to European Commission Vice-President Maroš Šefčovič, and, in addition to heading up Policy Horizons Canada, is also a fellow at the Center for Strategic Foresight of the U.S. Government Accountability Office. Quelle surprise.
    So what does Van der Elst say in her foreword?
    In the coming years, biodigital technologies could be woven into our lives in the way that digital technologies are now. Biological and digital systems are converging, and could change the way we work, live, and even evolve as a species. More than a technological change, this biodigital convergence may transform the way we understand ourselves and cause us to redefine what we consider human or natural [all emphases in this article are mine].
    Guess what, guys? I have just found my go-to synopsis for when I’m asked to explain the great reset and the fourth industrial revolution in a nutshell. Right there in a few short, crisp sentences, is exactly what I’ve been warning about regarding the transhumanist agenda for 13 years now. But in the true spirit of the open conspiracy, since this is a bland admission from a senior government think tank worker it will undoubtedly be viewed as a boring, self-evident truth by the normies who seek to find a way to downplay the coming extinction of the human race.
    From there, things only get weirder.
    The document goes on to outline “Three ways biodigital convergence is emerging,” namely:

1. Full physical integration of biological and digital entities;
    2. Coevolution of biological and digital technologies; and
    3. Conceptual convergence of biological and digital systems,

Please re-read that list in case you didn’t grasp its significance the first time. But in case you didn’t catch the importance of those trends, the report then provides some concrete examples of each.
    Regarding the “Full physical integration of biological and digital entities,” the document notes:
    Robots with biological brains and biological bodies with digital brains already exist, as do human-computer and brain-machine interfaces. The medical use of digital devices in humans, as well as digitally manipulated insects such as drone dragonflies and surveillance locusts, are examples of digital technology being combined with biological entities. By tapping into the nervous system and manipulating neurons, tech can be added to an organism to alter its function and purpose. New human bodies and new senses of identity could arise as the convergence continues.
    With regard to the “Coevolution of biological and digital technologies,” we are told that there is “a blurring between what is considered natural or organic and what is digital, engineered, or synthetic.”
    For example, biosynthetic vanilla is created using ferulic acid, eugenol, and glucose as substrates, and bacteria, fungi, and yeasts as microbial production hosts. Although it does not come from a vanilla plant, under both U.S. and EU food legislation, its production from “microbial transformations of natural precursors” allows it to be labelled as a “natural flavoring”.
    And in elaboration of the “Conceptual convergence of biological and digital systems,” the authors of this report opine that:
    As we continue to better understand and control the mechanisms that underlie biology, we could see a shift away from vitalism – the idea that living and nonliving organisms are fundamentally different because they are thought to be governed by different principles. Instead, the idea of biology as having predictable and digitally manageable characteristics may become increasingly common as a result of living in a biodigital age. Any student of biology today will have grown up in a digital world and may consciously or subconsciously apply that frame of reference to bioinformatics and biology generally.
    Are you getting a sense of where this is going yet? Do not gloss over this material and do not take it in stride. A government think tank is openly talking about the blurring of the lines between biological and digital systems, between living and nonliving organisms, and how this could lead to “new human bodies” and new senses of human identity. The transhumanist plan to effect the extinction of homo sapiens is being calmly discussed and dissected as if it’s just another technological breakthrough by the scientific boffins.
    Do not allow your normalcy bias to take over here. This is insanity.
    But wait! It gets even more insane!
    Next we’re treated to some cyberpunk fan fiction by the frustrated sci-fi writer wannabes at Policy Horizons Canada. In a bizarre narrative entitled “Good morning, biodigital” we are guided through a typical day in the life of an average post-human in this biodigital nightmare state. Here’s a representative passage:
    The summary of my bugbot surveillance footage shows that my apartment was safe from intruders (including other bugbots) last night, but it does notify me that my herd of little cyber-dragonflies are hungry. They’ve been working hard collecting data and monitoring the outside environment all night, but the number of mosquitoes and lyme-carrying ticks they normally hunt to replenish their energy was smaller than expected. With a thought, I order some nutrient support for them.
    As an English major, my first thought is: Don’t quit your day job, whichever “Foresight Analyst” wrote this turgid piece of expository inanity. But as a connoisseur of transhumanist propaganda, I feel I must note that this depiction of the future dystopia hits every item in the globalists’ Agenda 2030 wish list:
    People rounded up into dense urban environments and placated with digital facsimiles of the natural world? Check.
    Smart technology monitoring everything we do and making all of our key decisions for us? Check.
    Brief glimpses of the threat that such technology poses to us (intruder bugbots and the like) being immediately dispelled by careful elaboration of all the amazing things that this whiz-bang technology can do (like growing a liver for a local puppy as a school project)? Check.
    A helpful italicized note at the end to inform us that “This story may sound far-fetched, however all the technologies mentioned exist in some form today“? Of course that’s a check.
    Next, in a display of textual whiplash typical of these report-by-committee documents, we are brought back to the question of “What new capabilities arise from biodigital convergence.” This time, the information is presented to us in the form of a table that lists:
    What new capabilities are opening up?” (e.g., “New ways to monitor, manage, and influence bodily functions, as well as predict, diagnose, and treat disease”),
    What combinations of biological and digital technologies allow this?” (e.g., “Gene sequencing entire samples helps us understand complex environments such as the human microbiome; Digital devices can be worn or embedded in the body to treat and monitor functionality; and Machine learning systems can predict mortality and treatment outcomes”), and
    What is possible today?” (e.g., “Guardant’s liquid biopsy proves more accurate and faster than tissue biopsy in patients with lung cancer; University of Waterloo researchers develop a self-powering sensor for medical monitoring; Amazon patent will allow Alexa to detect a cough or a cold; AI gives reliable coma outcome prediction.”)
    The third column is especially enlightening for those who might have missed some of the latest developments in biodigital technology, like Microsoft’s demonstration of the first fully automated DNA data storage system or the use of CRISPR to build dual-core computers inside human cells.
    Next, we are treated to a section analyzing the “possible characteristics of the biodigital system” that assures us that these technologies will be democratizing; after all, “mail-order bioengineering or CRISPR kits allow biohackers to purchase and practice genetic alteration at home.” (Surely these technologies will be evenly distributed to Joe Schmoe and definitely not hoarded and used by the intelligence agencies of the world against their nations’ own populations, right?)
    The crack “Foresight Analysts” behind this document even try to make the case that these technologies will be decentralizing by citing—of all things—lab-grown meat, since this will create “the ability to create food and engineer meat without the need for arable land.” So wait, instead of anyone, anywhere being able to literally throw seeds in the ground and reap the rewards, they will now need access to complex and costly laboratory equipment to “grow” their food. And this is intended to decentralize food production? There’s a meme for that.
    Finally, the document goes on to explore the policy implications of these technologies. I’m sure you can pick out the gems from this section yourself, but my favourites include the “neurotech nightmare” scenario that they paint in their sidebar on “The future ain’t what it used to be” (which, observant readers will note, is eerily similar to the “Carrot Rewards” Canadian social credit precursor I talked about in these pages four years ago.
    Now there are many, many things that need to be said about this document, but let’s boil it down to a few takeaways.
    Firstly, given the document’s repeated insistence on the usefulness of these biodigital technologies for preventing, tracking, diagnosing and treating pandemic diseases, it is interesting to note that the report was released in February of 2020, meaning it was penned long before the COVID scamdemic had been foisted on the Canadian public.
    Secondly, and more importantly, it provides yet more confirmation (if any were needed) that the would-be social engineers are not just working toward but actively planning for the extinction of homo sapiens. Read the document. This is not hyperbole. They are literally talking about the redefinition of what it means to be human. This is yet more of the Eloi and Morloch-style bifurcation of humanity that those crazy conspiracy theorists at the BBC were talking about 15 years ago and that tinfoil nutter Klaus Schwab has been writing about for 5 years.
    Don’t fall into the trap of debating whether you think this or that particular technology that they are trying to sell as part of this transhumanist vision of the future will or will not come to fruition. They would love to get you hung up in endless and pointless arguments about whether a toaster has a soul while they’re busy rolling out the integrated brain-machine interface platforms and releasing the biodigital locust swarms and creating fully synthetic bioengineered life forms.
    These things are already happening.
    And while I’ve intimated before that I believe the “we’ll all upload our consciousness to a computer and explore the universe through a robot avatar” hype about the transhuman future is indeed nonsense that is being sold to the mid-level stewards of the technocratic state in order to motivate them, we must not lose sight of the fact that the transhumanists are in fact actively working to alter humanity in such a way that it is not truly human anymore.
    In fact, the “transhumanists” are revealed as post-humanists, with a very real anti-human lust. That lust is being openly revealed in documents like this one. We dismiss this open and admitted threat to the human species at our own peril.
    They are working toward the elimination of homo sapiens. The mRNA injections are just the thinnest edge of the wedge that will eventually involve the wholesale transformation of humanity into something else entirely. And at precisely the point that we allow the precedent to be set that governments can mandate the forced injection of unknown biomedical technologies in the name of a declared health “crisis,” Orwell’s nightmare of a boot stamping on the human face forever is tranformed from a dark warning about a possible future to a virtual certainty.
    You have been warned. I suggest you warn others. But let me make a bold prediction of my own: Many will choose to dismiss this information using the very type of self-deception that I described at the end of last week’s article.

This weekly editorial is part of The Corbett Report Subscriber newsletter.
    To support The Corbett Report and to access the full newsletter, please sign up to become a member of the website.

James Corbett
    James Corbett has been living and working in Japan since 2004. He started The Corbett Report website in 2007 as an outlet for independent critical analysis of politics, society, history, and economics. Since then he has written, recorded and edited thousands of hours of audio and video media for the website, including a podcast and several regular online video series. He is the lead editorial writer for The International Forecaster, the e-newsletter created by the late Bob Chapman.
    His work has been carried online by a wide variety of websites and his videos have garnered over 40,000,000 views on YouTube alone. His satirical piece on the discrepancies in the official account of September 11th, “9/11: A Conspiracy Theory” was posted to the web on September 11, 2011 and has so far been viewed nearly 3 million times.
    For more in-depth content, James Corbett offers a subscription newsletter. Become a Corbett Report subscriber: https://www.corbettreport.com/members/
    Connect with James Corbett at The Corbett Report

www.corbettreport.com/

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th May 2021),monty (18th May 2021),Tumbleweed (18th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

True psychopaths are running the show:

https://truthcomestolight.com/biodig...e-true-agenda/

by James Corbett, The Corbett Report
    May 15, 2021

If you have not read “Exploring Biodigital Convergence” yet, I suggest you stop what you’re doing and read it now. Seriously. I’ll wait. . . .
    . . . And now that you’re back, I’m sure you’ll agree with me that this is important stuff. Are you ready to talk about it?

OK, let’s dig in.

The first thing to note about this revealing document is that it is an official Government of Canada publication. More specifically, it is from “Policy Horizons Canada,” which describes itself as “a federal government organization that conducts foresight.” Clear as mud? Well, apparently their mandate is “to help the Government of Canada develop future-oriented policy and programs that are more robust and resilient in the face of disruptive change on the horizon,” and they are a government “foresight center,” complete with a “Chief Futurist” and a team of “Foresight Analysts” who work in the Government of Canada’s first “innovation lab” producing regular “MetaScans” on topics of interest to the government, including “behavioural insights and experimentation.”

If that sounds like a lot of federal bureaucratic gobbledygook designed to obfuscate the fact that this is just a government think tank that talks about future trends and developments, then don’t worry. That’s exactly what it is.

The second thing you’ll notice about the document is the smirking face of Kristel Van der Elst, who, we are told, is Director General of Policy Horizons Canada and the erstwhile author of this document’s foreword. Three seconds of searching will reveal that Ms. Van der Elst is the former Head of Strategic Foresight at (you guessed it) the World Economic Forum, whose globalist bingo card is almost as impressive as Dr. Leana Wen’s. In addition to being intimate with the Davos crowd, she’s also a Fulbright Scholar who went to Yale, Special Advisor to European Commission Vice-President Maroš Šefčovič, and, in addition to heading up Policy Horizons Canada, is also a fellow at the Center for Strategic Foresight of the U.S. Government Accountability Office. Quelle surprise.

So what does Van der Elst say in her foreword?

In the coming years, biodigital technologies could be woven into our lives in the way that digital technologies are now. Biological and digital systems are converging, and could change the way we work, live, and even evolve as a species. More than a technological change, this biodigital convergence may transform the way we understand ourselves and cause us to redefine what we consider human or natural [all emphases in this article are mine].

Guess what, guys? I have just found my go-to synopsis for when I’m asked to explain the great reset and the fourth industrial revolution in a nutshell. Right there in a few short, crisp sentences, is exactly what I’ve been warning about regarding the transhumanist agenda for 13 years now. But in the true spirit of the open conspiracy, since this is a bland admission from a senior government think tank worker it will undoubtedly be viewed as a boring, self-evident truth by the normies who seek to find a way to downplay the coming extinction of the human race.

From there, things only get weirder.

The document goes on to outline “Three ways biodigital convergence is emerging,” namely:

1. Full physical integration of biological and digital entities;
    2. Coevolution of biological and digital technologies; and
    3. Conceptual convergence of biological and digital systems,

Please re-read that list in case you didn’t grasp its significance the first time. But in case you didn’t catch the importance of those trends, the report then provides some concrete examples of each.

Regarding the “Full physical integration of biological and digital entities,” the document notes:

Robots with biological brains and biological bodies with digital brains already exist
    , as do human-computer and brain-machine interfaces. The medical use of digital devices in humans, as well as digitally manipulated insects such as drone dragonflies and surveillance locusts, are examples of digital technology being combined with biological entities. By tapping into the nervous system and manipulating neurons, tech can be added to an organism to alter its function and purpose. New human bodies and new senses of identity could arise as the convergence continues.

With regard to the “Coevolution of biological and digital technologies,” we are told that there is “a blurring between what is considered natural or organic and what is digital, engineered, or synthetic.”
    For example, biosynthetic vanilla is created using ferulic acid, eugenol, and glucose as substrates, and bacteria, fungi, and yeasts as microbial production hosts. Although it does not come from a vanilla plant, under both U.S. and EU food legislation, its production from “microbial transformations of natural precursors” allows it to be labelled as a “natural flavoring”.

And in elaboration of the “Conceptual convergence of biological and digital systems,” the authors of this report opine that:

As we continue to better understand and control the mechanisms that underlie biology, we could see a shift away from vitalism – the idea that living and nonliving organisms are fundamentally different because they are thought to be governed by different principles. Instead, the idea of biology as having predictable and digitally manageable characteristics may become increasingly common as a result of living in a biodigital age. Any student of biology today will have grown up in a digital world and may consciously or subconsciously apply that frame of reference to bioinformatics and biology generally.

Are you getting a sense of where this is going yet? Do not gloss over this material and do not take it in stride. A government think tank is openly talking about the blurring of the lines between biological and digital systems, between living and nonliving organisms, and how this could lead to “new human bodies” and new senses of human identity. The transhumanist plan to effect the extinction of homo sapiens is being calmly discussed and dissected as if it’s just another technological breakthrough by the scientific boffins.

Do not allow your normalcy bias to take over here. This is insanity.

But wait! It gets even more insane!

Next we’re treated to some cyberpunk fan fiction by the frustrated sci-fi writer wannabes at Policy Horizons Canada. In a bizarre narrative entitled “Good morning, biodigital” we are guided through a typical day in the life of an average post-human in this biodigital nightmare state. Here’s a representative passage:

The summary of my bugbot surveillance footage shows that my apartment was safe from intruders (including other bugbots) last night, but it does notify me that my herd of little cyber-dragonflies are hungry. They’ve been working hard collecting data and monitoring the outside environment all night, but the number of mosquitoes and lyme-carrying ticks they normally hunt to replenish their energy was smaller than expected. With a thought, I order some nutrient support for them.

As an English major, my first thought is: Don’t quit your day job, whichever “Foresight Analyst” wrote this turgid piece of expository inanity. But as a connoisseur of transhumanist propaganda, I feel I must note that this depiction of the future dystopia hits every item in the globalists’ Agenda 2030 wish list:

People rounded up into dense urban environments and placated with digital facsimiles of the natural world? Check.

Smart technology monitoring everything we do and making all of our key decisions for us? Check.

Brief glimpses of the threat that such technology poses to us (intruder bugbots and the like) being immediately dispelled by careful elaboration of all the amazing things that this whiz-bang technology can do (like growing a liver for a local puppy as a school project)? Check.

A helpful italicized note at the end to inform us that “This story may sound far-fetched, however all the technologies mentioned exist in some form today“? Of course that’s a check.
    Next, in a display of textual whiplash typical of these report-by-committee documents, we are brought back to the question of “What new capabilities arise from biodigital convergence.” This time, the information is presented to us in the form of a table that lists:

What new capabilities are opening up?” (e.g., “New ways to monitor, manage, and influence bodily functions, as well as predict, diagnose, and treat disease”),

What combinations of biological and digital technologies allow this?” (e.g., “Gene sequencing entire samples helps us understand complex environments such as the human microbiome; Digital devices can be worn or embedded in the body to treat and monitor functionality; and Machine learning systems can predict mortality and treatment outcomes”), and

What is possible today?” (e.g., “Guardant’s liquid biopsy proves more accurate and faster than tissue biopsy in patients with lung cancer; University of Waterloo researchers develop a self-powering sensor for medical monitoring; Amazon patent will allow Alexa to detect a cough or a cold; AI gives reliable coma outcome prediction.”)

The third column is especially enlightening for those who might have missed some of the latest developments in biodigital technology, like Microsoft’s demonstration of the first fully automated DNA data storage system or the use of CRISPR to build dual-core computers inside human cells.

Next, we are treated to a section analyzing the “possible characteristics of the biodigital system” that assures us that these technologies will be democratizing; after all, “mail-order bioengineering or CRISPR kits allow biohackers to purchase and practice genetic alteration at home.” (Surely these technologies will be evenly distributed to Joe Schmoe and definitely not hoarded and used by the intelligence agencies of the world against their nations’ own populations, right?)

The crack “Foresight Analysts” behind this document even try to make the case that these technologies will be decentralizing by citing—of all things—lab-grown meat, since this will create “the ability to create food and engineer meat without the need for arable land.” So wait, instead of anyone, anywhere being able to literally throw seeds in the ground and reap the rewards, they will now need access to complex and costly laboratory equipment to “grow” their food. And this is intended to decentralize food production? There’s a meme for that.

Finally, the document goes on to explore the policy implications of these technologies. I’m sure you can pick out the gems from this section yourself, but my favourites include the “neurotech nightmare” scenario that they paint in their sidebar on “The future ain’t what it used to be” (which, observant readers will note, is eerily similar to the “Carrot Rewards” Canadian social credit precursor I talked about in these pages four years ago.
    Now there are many, many things that need to be said about this document, but let’s boil it down to a few takeaways.

Firstly, given the document’s repeated insistence on the usefulness of these biodigital technologies for preventing, tracking, diagnosing and treating pandemic diseases, it is interesting to note that the report was released in February of 2020, meaning it was penned long before the COVID scamdemic had been foisted on the Canadian public.

Secondly, and more importantly, it provides yet more confirmation (if any were needed) that the would-be social engineers are not just working toward but actively planning for the extinction of homo sapiens. Read the document. This is not hyperbole. They are literally talking about the redefinition of what it means to be human. This is yet more of the Eloi and Morloch-style bifurcation of humanity that those crazy conspiracy theorists at the BBC were talking about 15 years ago and that tinfoil nutter Klaus Schwab has been writing about for 5 years.

Don’t fall into the trap of debating whether you think this or that particular technology that they are trying to sell as part of this transhumanist vision of the future will or will not come to fruition. They would love to get you hung up in endless and pointless arguments about whether a toaster has a soul while they’re busy rolling out the integrated brain-machine interface platforms and releasing the biodigital locust swarms and creating fully synthetic bioengineered life forms.

These things are already happening.

And while I’ve intimated before that I believe the “we’ll all upload our consciousness to a computer and explore the universe through a robot avatar” hype about the transhuman future is indeed nonsense that is being sold to the mid-level stewards of the technocratic state in order to motivate them, we must not lose sight of the fact that the transhumanists are in fact actively working to alter humanity in such a way that it is not truly human anymore.

In fact, the “transhumanists” are revealed as post-humanists, with a very real anti-human lust. That lust is being openly revealed in documents like this one. We dismiss this open and admitted threat to the human species at our own peril.

They are working toward the elimination of homo sapiens. The mRNA injections are just the thinnest edge of the wedge that will eventually involve the wholesale transformation of humanity into something else entirely. And at precisely the point that we allow the precedent to be set that governments can mandate the forced injection of unknown biomedical technologies in the name of a declared health “crisis,” Orwell’s nightmare of a boot stamping on the human face forever is tranformed from a dark warning about a possible future to a virtual certainty.

You have been warned. I suggest you warn others. But let me make a bold prediction of my own: Many will choose to dismiss this information using the very type of self-deception that I described at the end of last week’s article.

This weekly editorial is part of The Corbett Report Subscriber newsletter.
    To support The Corbett Report and to access the full newsletter, please sign up to become a member of the website.

James Corbett
    James Corbett has been living and working in Japan since 2004. He started The Corbett Report website in 2007 as an outlet for independent critical analysis of politics, society, history, and economics. Since then he has written, recorded and edited thousands of hours of audio and video media for the website, including a podcast and several regular online video series. He is the lead editorial writer for The International Forecaster, the e-newsletter created by the late Bob Chapman.
    His work has been carried online by a wide variety of websites and his videos have garnered over 40,000,000 views on YouTube alone. His satirical piece on the discrepancies in the official account of September 11th, “9/11: A Conspiracy Theory” was posted to the web on September 11, 2011 and has so far been viewed nearly 3 million times.
    For more in-depth content, James Corbett offers a subscription newsletter. Become a Corbett Report subscriber: https://www.corbettreport.com/members/
    Connect with James Corbett at The Corbett Report

www.corbettreport.com/

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (17th May 2021),Tumbleweed (23rd June 2021),woodman (18th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

^^Thanks for that. Everyone should read this very important post of Amanda's. Just take the time and make sure to read the report that Corbett references at the beginning. It is that important to get your mind around, you simply should take the time and effort to understand this. This is the key to everything that is happening now. They intend to forever alter and destroy the human race. In my belief there is no way they can ultimately have any success because they are playing with fire and there are simply too many variables for them to make a success of it. This does not mean that they won't be successful in wiping out humanity. The destructive results of their attempt at being God are impossible to overstate.

This should be shared on social media.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th May 2021),monty (18th May 2021),Tumbleweed (23rd June 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Here's the latest from James Corbett. Pretty much says the plan is to put an end to homo sapiens:

https://www.corbettreport.com/convergence/

Haven’t heard of The Great Convergence yet? Oh, it’s just the plan to merge biology with digital technology and redefine what it means to be human, that’s all. Today on the podcast James covers the biodigital convergence that is already being rolled out and what it means for the future of homo sapiens.

For those with limited bandwidth, CLICK HERE to download a smaller, lower file size version of this episode.
    For those interested in audio quality, CLICK HERE for the highest-quality version of this episode (WARNING: very large download).
    SHOW NOTES:
    Corona World Order
    COVID-911
    Your Guide to the Great Reset
    Looking Forward to the End of Humanity – #PropagandaWatch
    Rewriting the Genetic Code: A Cancer Cure In the Making | Tal Zaks | TEDxBeaconStreet
    Welcome to Moderna. We believe mRNA is the “software of life.”
    Transhumanism and You
    Policy Horizons Canada about us page
    Exploring Biodigital Convergence video
    French version of the same video
    Science Says
    Kristal van der Elst at World Economic Forum website
    Susan Hockfield | The Age of Living Machines: How Biology Will Build the Next Technology Revolution
    Biodigital Philosophy, Technological Convergence, and Postdigital Knowledge Ecologies
    Virus-Sized Transistors
    Lipids, the unsung COVID-19 vaccine component, get investment
    Harvard University Professor and Two Chinese Nationals Charged in Three Separate China Related Cases
    Lieber Prepares for Impending Trial on Federal Charges As He Battles Incurable Cancer
    Ryan Cristian: Infertility Risks Of COVID-19 Injections, Spike Protein Shedding & Pfizer Is Self-Amplifying

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (22nd June 2021),PatColo (7th June 2021),Tumbleweed (23rd June 2021),woodman (8th June 2021)

Thanks

Biden’s 30 x 30 Plan, Agenda 2030, elimination of private property rights and meat production, re-wilding the land.

Do you really think these asshats are gonna give up their steak and lobster, prime rib and fillet mignon when they force the plebs to eat veggie burgers? I don’t think so.

PRESIDENT BIDEN'S 30 X 30 - AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL ALIGNED WITH GLOBAL EXTREMIST AGENDA

By Jaclyn Krymowski for Protect the Harvest

In the midst of a very politically turbulent time for agriculture, tensions are high as farmers, ranchers and rural landowners look to concerning legislative activity. Just seven days after he was sworn in, President Biden signed Executive Order 14008, titled Tackling the Climate Crisis at Home and Abroad. This is also known as the 30 X 30 initiative in reference to the overarching goal to conserve 30% of United States land and water by the year 2030.

Recently the Biden administration released a vague document called the “America the Beautiful” report. This report is, “A preliminary report to the National Climate Task Force recommending a ten-year, locally led campaign to conserve and restore the lands and waters upon which we all depend, and that bind us together as Americans.” This is supposed to go hand-in-hand with the 30 X 30 initiative and provide a layout of how it will be implemented. Not surprising, the report has quoted on page 5 two extremist groups that we have discussed previously, The Nature Conservancy and the Society for Range Management. Page 10 of the report offers the same goals listed as Executive Order 14008 and mentions that, “...the U.S. is well positioned to achieve a 30 percent goal over the next decade.” To track all of the information from lands and waters that have been “conserved” and will be in the future, the government plans to establish an interagency called the American Conservation and Stewardship Atlas.

To read President Biden's Executive Order click HERE

To read President Biden's America the Beautiful report online click HERE

Fifteen Governors Send Open Letter to President Biden

The language used in this order has raised questions from the agriculture community and politicians regarding the constitutionality of such implications. Fifteen governors sent an open letter to the President voicing some of their concerns, especially in light of the many farmers, ranchers, and rural citizens who own large tracts of land. The language of the order implies they will be targeted and is being called a hidden “land grab.”

“Some of us govern western states with massive amounts of lands in the categories mentioned above or other federal designations that should be considered as ‘conserved,’” the governors wrote. “We are deeply concerned about any effort to enlarge the federal estate or further restrict the use of public lands in our states.”

30 X 30 doesn’t seem to just be a bit of ignorance from the Capitol Hill elite; it also seems to have ties to other massive global movements with extremist entities.

To read our article about the letter from 15 States Governors HERE
    Rural America has Serious Concerns

While USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack has disputed the notion that the 30 X 30 order is a “land grab,” rural America remains yet unconvinced. Aware that the language of the order doesn’t exclude farmland, opponents have duly noted that a conservation effort this large would undoubtedly have to require either conservation easements or purchasing land from private owners.

Given the percentage of land that is privately owned, especially in certain states where much of that land is used for agrarian purposes, infringing on private land ownership would be inevitable to some degree. This has not been denied by any politicians. However, according to Jewel Bronaugh, Biden’s nominee for Deputy Secretary of Agriculture, “a lot more opportunities to make decisions” are reportedly on the horizon.

To read an article in AgWeb about the Western Caucus' Concerns click HERE

To read a letter submitted to the Gina McCarthy, Biden's National Climate Advisor about the America the Beautiful Report from the Western Governors Association click HERE
    American Farm Bureau Federation President Weighs In

“This ’30 X 30’ goal has received a great deal of attention in farming and ranching communities across the country,” said Zippy Duvall, president of American Farm Bureau Federation in a letter. “America’s agriculturalists are asking whether their good work will be recognized by the administration. They have voluntarily enrolled more than 140 million acres of private land into federal and non-federal conservation programs – a landmass larger than the size of New York and California combined.”

To read the letter from American Farm Bureau Federation President Zippy Duvall, click HERE
    John Kerry Special Envoy for Climate

On a larger level, some of the motives and individuals behind 30 X 30 are concerning in and of themselves. President Biden’s appointee for the Special Presidential Envoy for Climate is John Kerry who will be a notable figure as discussion around this executive order continues. Kerry played a pivotal role in negotiating the 2015 Paris Climate Accord, which has ties to the UN Agenda 2030 and Goal 13.

To view Goal 13 on the United Nations Website click HERE

Beyond his involvement with environmental policy, Kerry also bears endorsements from animal extremists, which is always a red flag. In his 2004 run for the presidency, Kerry was endorsed by Humane USA. Humane USA is a political action committee (PAC) that was formed by multiple animal extremist entities including Farm Sanctuary, ASPCA, and the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) among others. With the large animal extremist groups backing them, they had no problem donating over $1 million to election campaign funding.

To read an article about Humane USA's press release click HERE

In 2011, Kerry was named a “Humane Advocate” by the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS). He also previously earned a 100% rating on their Humane Scorecard. Additionally, Kerry holds a 91% lifetime score from the League of Conservation Voters. With his track record, notably his work on the Paris Climate Accord, Kerry has been hailed as “one of the world's most effective climate champions” by another extremist group the Environmental Defense Fund.

Additional information about Humane USA click HERE
    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Departmental Climate Task Force Co Chair

In addition to his role as Envoy, Kerry is also the Departmental Climate Task Force Co-Chair with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Like Kerry, Ocasio-Cortez is no stranger to the extremist world, and is especially known for her role in the Green New Deal legislation. Her appointment was praised by the vegan extremist media outlet VegNews. The publication praised her again this year when the congresswoman tweeted that she would be going vegetarian for Lent in memory of the vegan extremist Tommy Raskin and encouraged her followers to join her. This was not the first time. Ocasio-Cortez has repeatedly discouraged the consumption of meat and dairy products under the misguided belief that it would have a significant impact on climate change.

Her Green New Deal has been problematic for livestock farmers and ranchers since its introduction.

“…farmers were stunned by another admission by the Congresswoman,” according to one Missouri Farm Bureau article, “One document (which she later retracted, saying it was a “draft”) explains that she watered down her goals for the first 10 years ‘because we aren’t sure that we’ll be able to fully get rid of farting cows and airplanes that fast.’”
    To read the full Missouri Farm Bureau article click HERE

And her record with the animal extremist world does not end with farming. In 2019, she responded to a tweet from extremist Yashar Ali regarding an effort to “free” Happy the elephant from the Bronx Zoo saying, “Thanks for bringing Happy’s situation to my attention! The team and I are looking into what we can do,” which earned her a headline on the extremist site Livekindly which is affiliated with PETA.
    Part of a Bigger Picture – United Nations Sustainable Development Plan

In addition to the obvious issues the executive order poses it also eerily aligns with other political movements heavily influenced by both animal and environmental extremists. The year 2030 that keeps coming up as the goal for multiple climate change-centric measures is rooted in the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Plan or Agenda 2030. The plan has seventeen global goals of which many are regarding food, agriculture and sustainability.

Agenda 2030, developed in 2015, is the root cause behind much of the governmental climate control legislation in action today. Just a year later the Paris Agreement was signed as another step to ensure the cooperation of nations in implementation. Following with his climate change initiative, President Biden has re-entered the agreement, and as part of that effort has “…organized through his National Climate Task Force, to establish this new 2030 emissions target – known as the ‘nationally determined contribution’ or ‘NDC,’ a formal submission to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).”

To read the White House 2030 Fact Sheet click HERE

The aid of non-governmental organizations (NGOs), including HSUS, PETA, and the ASPCA have long been deployed in tandem with the UN to promote propaganda aimed at reducing animal production and consumption, as previously documented by Protect the Harvest. With these initiatives being heavily pushed by the media as a saving grace to climate change, the implications of devastating the food supply were easily slipped past the general public.
    Link to article about the United Nations Plan for our Future - Part 1 click HERE
    In Line with the Green New Deal

Using the 30 X 30 plan to take land out of commission from agricultural production mirrors the implications made by the Green New Deal. While this resolution has been vague in what “should” be done regarding our agricultural system, it implies the need to severely regulate, if not reduce, conventional food production. It uses language like, “eliminate pollution and greenhouse gas emissions from the agricultural sector” and “investing in sustainable farming and land use practices that increase soil health” while utilizing “family farming” though it failed to define the term.

The implications that conventional and large-scale livestock production would be heavily impacted was duly noted. This garnered a lot of media discussion and attention from various animal extremist NGOs. We Animals Media posted an article titled “Green New Deal: A Just Transition for Animals,” discussing how it could be leveraged in tandem of the animal extremist agenda as they push for a totally vegan world.
    The Global Push to Reduce Meat Consumption

The increased growth of the agtech sector, including the pushes for urban agriculture, hydroponics, and container farming have made it easy for extremists to point to increased efforts aimed at eliminating the meat sector and large-scale agriculture. This begins with downsizing and cutting back. The movement away from large-scale production and pushing out families and individuals involved was put on display when Senators Cory Booker and Elizabeth Warren introduced the Farm System Reform Act.

A Vox article was very revealing about how this is viewed in light of “fake meat” and food technology:
    “There are two wild cards here. One is the rapid rise of plant- and lab-based meats. By 2040, when the Farm System Reform Act is fully implemented, how rapidly have those technologies advanced? How cheap is an Impossible Burger? How tasty is lab-grown pork, or 3D-printed steak?

If a bill like this made animal-based meat more expensive, it might accelerate the transition to other forms of meat. That’s certainly a quiet hope in the animal rights crowd.”

The push away from meat has long been linked to the work being done at the UN. It’s no coincidence that the official “Meatless Monday” website pulls citations directly from them.
    Putting All the Pieces Together

A look at the overall picture shows that no one piece of legislation or political action is truly remote when it comes to discussing the environment or food production. It is all connected in a plan that goes all the way to the global level. The plan is quietly moved in each nation with the aid of NGOs in both the animal and environmental extremist camps.

Those in the food and agriculture industries need to be extremely vigilant with what is going on. Take a close look at both the vagueness and wider implications of everything happening in national and local government. Stay up to date from reliable sources such as agriculture advocacy groups and pay close attention to what your representatives and senators are deciding on your behalf.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (22nd June 2021),midnight rambler (22nd June 2021),Tumbleweed (23rd June 2021),woodman (23rd June 2021)

Thanks

Richie from Boston says on July 9th, they are going to have a lights out event 201 type scenario .

https://www.bitchute.com/video/olINgccG6BNG/
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.