Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump's Got This! No doubt about it.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Re: Trump's Got This! No doubt about it.

Thomas Wictor’s thread the Quod Verum forum is very interesting

https://gab.com/OutlawJW/posts/105671770071073245

Edit: I copied the wrong link

https://gab.com/OutlawJW/posts/105671489825375474
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Ares (4th February 2021),midnight rambler (4th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

When Trump saw that shipping rates from China went 4-500% he wanted nothing to do with U.S. for the next 4 years..
    Donald J. Trump IS our very first Black U.S. President

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Serpo For This Useful Post:

PatColo (5th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    Two hours? How about a synopsis?
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

^ that host/vlogger Jean-Claude did a great roundtable a few days ago; first ~hour is mostly discussion of the HR bill currently in play, threatening to "regulate firearms out of existence" -- draconian! real agenda FECKING OBVIOUS. 2nd hour more diverse, but also excellent!

2h:

LIVESTREAM: IN THE DARK - MARYAM HENEIN & LITECOIN LISA & AMY FULMER ! Dave & JeanClaude

another awesome one not to miss -- the woman is a comedienne so u can imagine, it has a lightness to it. I love her "Starbucks coffee people vs Dunkin Donuts coffee people" analogy 80m:

Charlie Robinson with... Episode #95 - Capitol Nonsense & The New Normal | Chrissie Mayr

(begin @ ~8m to skip overly long intro + overly long sponsor promos )

BTW both those shows ^ in part discuss the USA INC... biz this thread entertains.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Two hours? How about a synopsis?
    Its only everything thats at stake, you are either following this or still wondering what is going on.

A synopsis is ..............It is a very good and believable explanation from Jim Willie about what is going on with the DS take down.

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SmUsAoZLX5vl/

Need to Know: The Fetzer Report Episode 125 - 05 February 2021

1:17:27 video runtime

I have only listened so far to about the first ten minutes. Sounds like Dr. Fetzer is still presenting newly installed congress member Marjorie Taylor Green as the real deal. She recanted her positions regarding false flag events and stated to congressional hearing that those were her ideas in the "past" but not today. There is an article on JamesFetzer.org stating that she recanted all of that impressive information and more or less took a begging groveling stance when asking to be allowed to keep her congressional committee assignments which were denied.

First few minutes of this James Fetzer Need to Know show of yesterday on Bitchute show actual filming of the fake White House Oval Office with fake Biden behind the desk. I understand the person who obtained this video is someone from "Red Pill Action" and that this bombshell video was orginally posted at that channel. I very much would like to have the URL and channel name where this video was originally posted and that is one major defect of Dr. Fetzer's presentation here. Attribution of original source crucial on some of the major pieces of data such as this.

First published at 03:15 UTC on February 6th, 2021.

channel image

Jim Fetzer

Jim Fetzer

4032 subscribers

Need to Know Episode 125 (05 February 2021) with Michael Ivey and Chris Weinert. Is Groper Joe operating from a Hollywood sound stage? House strips Marjorie Taylor Greene of committee memberships. AOC lies about being in Capitol during the January 6th false flag. Why is a traitorous Cheney in Congress? Maxine Waters: a living monument to Black History. Texas wins first border lawsuit against Biden… and so much more!
    LESS
    Category News & Politics
    Sensitivity Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Serpo (7th February 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/SmUsAoZLX5vl/

Need to Know: The Fetzer Report Episode 125 - 05 February 2021

1:17:27 video runtime

I have only listened so far to about the first ten minutes. Sounds like Dr. Fetzer is still presenting newly installed congress member Marjorie Taylor Green as the real deal. She recanted her positions regarding false flag events and stated to congressional hearing that those were her ideas in the "past" but not today. There is an article on JamesFetzer.org stating that she recanted all of that impressive information and more or less took a begging groveling stance when asking to be allowed to keep her congressional committee assignments which were denied.

First few minutes of this James Fetzer Need to Know show of yesterday on Bitchute show actual filming of the fake White House Oval Office with fake Biden behind the desk. I understand the person who obtained this video is someone from "Red Pill Action" and that this bombshell video was orginally posted at that channel. I very much would like to have the URL and channel name where this video was originally posted and that is one major defect of Dr. Fetzer's presentation here. Attribution of original source crucial on some of the major pieces of data such as this.

First published at 03:15 UTC on February 6th, 2021.

channel image

Jim Fetzer

Jim Fetzer

4032 subscribers

Need to Know Episode 125 (05 February 2021) with Michael Ivey and Chris Weinert. Is Groper Joe operating from a Hollywood sound stage? House strips Marjorie Taylor Greene of committee memberships. AOC lies about being in Capitol during the January 6th false flag. Why is a traitorous Cheney in Congress? Maxine Waters: a living monument to Black History. Texas wins first border lawsuit against Biden… and so much more!
    LESS
    Category News & Politics
    Sensitivity Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over
    I remember seeing this video as one of the first ones after Biden took up office .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    CNN being CNN, likely interviewing someone who never dove into the information that Q released, and just there for the 15 minutes of "fame". Even Midnight Rambler called it a pysop. It's a pretty poor pysop if it was, due to the info Q exposed and people began digging into.

Pedophiles, Hollywood Pedophiles, Systemic Corruption not just in the U.S. but global.

Why I say that woman in the CNN interview is a fake is that you can never go back to being "blue pilled" once you've taken the "red pill". That would be like saying, yep I know the people who run most western countries are pedophiles who grift their family and friends with government contracts with a kickback and do not prosecute each other when crimes are committed, and I'm fine with that. It doesn't make any logical sense.

So another interesting video has been released showing evidence that Biden is really in the Castle Rock (now Amazon) studios in Culver City California.

https://gab.com/GhostEzra/posts/105670049898075427
    Bidens been in Castle Rock the whole time.

Thus Bezo is stepping down...........arrested and most probably executed could probably be his fate , TREASON, only one of a VERY LARGE NUMBER.

That is why it is a show, to wake people up, to see how bad it is under B.

B is under the control of T.

It is being played out to draw in the corrupt ones , and show everyone because you cannot tell people , they dont listen.

The only way is for it to be played so people actually see for them selves the disaster of B. B remorse.

T needs a support level of 70%.

Anyone IMO that dosnt/cannot/wont support T then go and support whatever/whoever you have as an alternative and let me know because I would be very interested.

Not holding my breath.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

The Republic is Dead; There won't be any "White Hats" Riding to the Rescue; Either Fight now or prepare to die

There are a lot of people posting B.S. from "credible sources" about how Biden will be in power for 9 weeks, or how the military really is in DC to protect us, or (do I really have to make a 3 page line item list?) I'll skip that.

I understand that in some cases people can't come to grips with the fact that everything really is lost. So they post crap about "what is going to happen" and general blah said blah or my lawyer said blah or Sidney released blah or whatever blah blah blah - none of it has merit.

FACT: The communists seized the country. The coup is complete.

And it was well planned, where Obama rigged the military to make sure they went along with it.

It is OVER. Trump is not secretly being president behind the scenes, no one is waiting for anyone to prove how bad they are before they get arrested and the military is not running the country.

People need to come to grips with this, because hopeful stories are paralyzing them like a frogs under a bright light, preventing them from jumping to action.

Sitting still like it is business as usual right now is exactly what the communists want, while they pile more and more and MORE troops into DC to eliminate all danger for them while they shred the country.

That is what the military is there for - to support the coup.

At the bottom the coup has been enforced by kids that got brainwashed by communists primarily in school. Everyone just sat back and let the kids get their brains washed, and now we have the consequences. Communist soldiers that are America's own kids, enforcing the death of the country. It really meant something. The schools really were important. And got ignored. No one believed this day would come.

To see where America is headed, just look at what the trolls are saying online: Ha ha, Musk can't play his space games and he was trash anyway, - The MyPillow guy is a seditious former crack addict (after he released truly damning stuff that is anything but sedition) - and now even Time magazine is stating there was a coup, but "it is all for your own good". Translation: We are shutting the country down, if you even mention what we did, you are a criminal, yes, we did do a coup and you will accept it.

Now the communists who stole the country are doing "good things" to help us like them. There will probably be a (few) bones thrown to appease the masses and "prove" those who did the coup are not all bad. But it will only be a game.

The bottom line is that Mars is canceled and though SpaceX is still flying, it is only to fill government contracts and it won't be for long.

The bottom line is that the Georgia Guidestones are real.

Ad

The bottom line is 1984 is their operating manual, and it is worse than 1984, the bottom line is they intend to corrupt the genome to create an underclass - the bottom line is everything is going to China and America will be deleted.

Do not delay your preparations over whatever shitposters who have not got a grip yet or downright subversives strategizing a way to get you to sit paralyzed under a spotlight are saying.

It happens this way EVERY TIME. The communists launch hopeful stories EVERY TIME in EVERY TAKEOVER to cause people to sit on their butts waiting for miracles to happen. Miracles are NOT going to happen.

My God the latest shooting hoax was so effing stupid cops and robbers BULLSHIT right when a gun grab bill is going through and NO ONE saw through it as far as I can tell - that was disturbing, how easily people were fooled.

And for that and a LOT more I have a huge ball of stress and dread. My thoughts are paralyzed and stuck on ONE THING: My God, they really are doing it. They really are destroying the United States and they are not taking their time, even insulin went back to $1000 a month, they are comprehensively destroying EVERYTHING, - setting up total destruction and genocide - they REALLY ARE DOING IT and nothing is stopping them. Paralyzing stress and dread.

And no one is doing ANYTHING because "today was like yesterday and I still have time". Actually, you do not have time. If you cannot bug out or GET OUT, and I mean OUT OF THE COUNTRY, NOW, your only option is to purify your soul and prep for death. I kid you not, it is THAT BAD.

My estimate is you have anywhere from 5 months to 18 months. It won't be finished in 18 months, but it will definitely be started. It will be over by 2025.

For the record: No election will work. The last one did not work, and they are solidifying and rooting in the fraud to heights beyond what it took to simply steal it like flipping a switch last time. We are not going to vote our way out of this.

For the record: There will be no "charge of the light brigade" and Trump is in charge of NOTHING. It will be ALL darkness from here on out.

For the record: The military is NOT going to save you.

At least repent of anything in your life you need to repent of, so you can go to God in good condition. What more can I say? It is THAT BAD.

The ONLY reason why the Ukraine genocide stopped with only 30-70 million dead is because there was not a population present to have a larger genocide be possible. Communists will have zero qualms about pushing America's genocide to over 200 million "if that is what it takes" and they won't do it shooting, they'll instead, like Ukraine, cut off food and expel people from their homes.

And they set this up with coronavirus, to prevent Americans from making payments.

The writing is ON THE WALL.

What Now?

They've completed their coup and are here to preside over the destruction of not only the US but also as much of the western free world as they can take down with us.

The moves they're about to make combined with the ones they already have are the precision cutting charges that will start the entire structure of the western world crumbling inward and down slowly at first but eventually reaching free fall speed.

They think they have a plan in place to successfully rule over the wreckage, and they might be right...

At this point it's genuinely questionable as to whether we can stop them and their controlled demolition of the west or not.

But the one thing we can do...

Is we can make sure that we take them down with us.

That may have to be enough for us at this point.

Once you accept that this is truly where we're at, you and we can at least focus on making sure the fuckers at the top don't survive the coming destruction.

It's the least we can do for the survivors and those who will come after us.

This is not a popular message, but it needs to be said.

In order for people to take action, they first need to acknowledge that action is needed, and that will never happen while they continue to cling to false hope. I feel like many people are clinging to falsehoods because believing the lie is easier than facing reality.

It's time to wake up. A communist coup just took place in the United States and nobody is coming to save us.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...prepare-to-die
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (9th February 2021),midnight rambler (9th February 2021),Tumbleweed (9th February 2021)