Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump's Got This! No doubt about it.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Re: Trump's Got This! No doubt about it.

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    I can't help but think all this stuff about Trump still being POTUS with the support of the military is a psyop to neutralize as many as possible. The money powers are way out ahead of any such problems for their plans, they've been planning this agenda of theirs forever.
    Yup. And as TW said, it's just a little hopium to amuse us. Strange shit going on for sure though. Misinfo everywhere. Benjamin Fulford should be taken as a weather vane. What Fulford says is the opposite of what is true.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th January 2021),monty (26th January 2021),Tumbleweed (26th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

I can't help but think all this stuff about Trump still being POTUS with the support of the military is a psyop to neutralize as many as possible. The money powers are way out ahead of any such problems for their plans, they've been planning this agenda of theirs forever.
    Also a likely possibility to pacify a portion of the population that is armed and wants this theft overturned.. However I don't know if you're looking at the actions of things on the ground and things that haven't been making sense. That's what I keep going back too.

I'll be the first to admit I have no idea what the hell is going on and what is real info vs what is disinfo. I don't know and I doubt anyone in the public space would know.

Go look at the livestream of the white house I posted above. There is a structure built right in front of it, no idea what it is, or what its for. No Secret Service snipers on the roof of the White house, place looks dead. When Trump was occupying the white house you constantly saw cars and people coming and going in and out all day long.

I'm just trying to piece it together, and honestly I don't know if I ever will.

1.) Bidens inauguration was supposedly staged. There are reports out of Europe (although I can't seem to find any solid evidence of it admittedly I have not driven too far down that rabbit hole) 10 hours before it happened in the states.
    2.) His nieces disappearing during the inauguration even though the camera angle changes they should still be visible.
    3.) Pentagon hasn't been all that cooperative with Biden, hearing rumors that they still aren't providing details about ongoing operations.
    4.) Obama glitches out during supposedly a "live" discussion about the "peaceful transfer of power" with Clinton and Bush.
    5.) Biden did not receive a proper military salute upon inauguration.
    6.) NG turned their backs to Biden a supposed "commander in chief" that's likely a punishable offense (someone correct me if I am wrong its been a while since I've been in.)
    7.) Marines not saluting Biden. (also likely a punishable offense)
    8.) No military aircraft provided when Biden flew from Delaware to DC. That in itself is a HUGE red flag. This is the incoming Commander in Chief where operational security and personal security is of the utmost importance, yet he flew in on a chartered private plane. Why? That's never happened before.
    9.) 20,000+ National Guard stationed around DC for a "virtual inauguration" with which no one attended and there was no violence whatsoever and has been extended until March. Why?
    10.) The Pentagon is who called in the National Guard for Washington DC. Not Trump, Pelosi, or Pence.
    11.) 2,000+ National Guard are sworn in as deputy U.S. Marshalls... WTF? Why?

Its stuff like this that makes me question what the hell is actually going on. We all know the MSM tells us one thing and we generally ignore it. The "Truth Movement" is also known to have very few truth speaking members and a lot of disinformation, yet neither of which can account for all of the inconsistencies listed above.

I definitely feel that there is a shit ton going on behind the scenes, but don't have an idea of what it is and what it leads too. New rebirth of our Republic? Great I'll take it in a heartbeat... Or just the ratcheting up of our police state?

I guess like always only time will tell.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

mamboni (26th January 2021),midnight rambler (26th January 2021),monty (26th January 2021),PatColo (26th January 2021),Tumbleweed (26th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

I certainly understand the skepticism here. But, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. If the deep state is in charge and is psyoping us who supported Trump (who won by a record landslide) I ask the following:

1. Why the massive censorship of conservative voices? Why has questioning the election become a virtual crime? Why are statements "Joe Biden is the elected president" plastered everywhere?
    2. Wayne Jett reported receiving a Trump posting on Parlor announcing invocation of the Insurrection Act. Shortly thereafter Parlor was taken down. Why is every avenue by which Trump might communicate with the people being snuffed?
    3. Why did Biden have to fly into DC on a private jet whilst Trump let office on Airforce One? Why did Trump retain the nuclear football?
    4. Why has the Pentagon refused access to Biden and his administration?
    5. Why has the Capitol been fenced in 7 ft tall barbed wire with locks on the outside?
    6. Why are there over 30,000 military troups occupying DC?
    7. Why have 2000 military personnel in DC been sworn in and deputized as US Marshalls.
    8. Why is Biden operating out of a staged Oval Office while the real Oval office White House is shutdown, with no power and no rooftop snipers as reported by eyewitnesses on the ground?
    9. Why did the head of the National Guard refer to a "peaceful transfer of power to the military" at a recent press conference?
    10. Why was the Inauguration obviously prerecorded and staged at several times and locations, a clear violation of the Constitution which invalidates the entire ceremony?

If I were the deep state and I want to gaslight the people into accepting Biden as the legitimately elected president, I would not allow for any of these anomalies.

On a lighter note, I think Schumer is jealous of Trump's ability to invoke an 'erection.'
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Ares (26th January 2021),midnight rambler (26th January 2021),monty (26th January 2021),PatColo (26th January 2021),Tumbleweed (26th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Also a likely possibility to pacify a portion of the population that is armed and wants this theft overturned.. However I don't know if you're looking at the actions of things on the ground and things that haven't been making sense. That's what I keep going back too.

I'll be the first to admit I have no idea what the hell is going on and what is real info vs what is disinfo. I don't know and I doubt anyone in the public space would know.

Go look at the livestream of the white house I posted above. There is a structure built right in front of it, no idea what it is, or what its for. No Secret Service snipers on the roof of the White house, place looks dead. When Trump was occupying the white house you constantly saw cars and people coming and going in and out all day long.

I'm just trying to piece it together, and honestly I don't know if I ever will.

1.) Bidens inauguration was supposedly staged. There are reports out of Europe (although I can't seem to find any solid evidence of it admittedly I have not driven too far down that rabbit hole) 10 hours before it happened in the states.
    2.) His nieces disappearing during the inauguration even though the camera angle changes they should still be visible.
    3.) Pentagon hasn't been all that cooperative with Biden, hearing rumors that they still aren't providing details about ongoing operations.
    4.) Obama glitches out during supposedly a "live" discussion about the "peaceful transfer of power" with Clinton and Bush.
    5.) Biden did not receive a proper military solute upon inauguration.
    6.) NG turned their backs to Biden a supposed "commander in chief" that's likely a punishable offense (someone correct me if I am wrong its been a while since I've been in.)
    7.) Marines not saluting Biden. (also likely a punishable offense)
    8.) No military aircraft provided when Biden flew from Delaware to DC. That in itself is a HUGE red flag. This is the incoming Commander in Chief where operational security and personal security is of the utmost importance, yet he flew in on a chartered private plane. Why? That's never happened before.
    9.) 20,000+ National Guard stationed around DC for a "virtual inauguration" with which no one attended and there was no violence whatsoever and has been extended until March. Why?
    10.) The Pentagon is who called in the National Guard for Washington DC. Not Trump, Pelosi, or Pence.
    11.) 2,000+ National Guard are sworn in as deputy U.S. Marshalls... WTF? Why?

Its stuff like this that makes me question what the hell is actually going on. We all know the MSM tells us one thing and we generally ignore it. The "Truth Movement" is also known to have very few truth speaking members and a lot of disinformation, yet neither of which can account for all of the inconsistencies listed above.

I definitely feel that there is a shit ton going on behind the scenes, but don't have an idea of what it is and what it leads too. New rebirth of our Republic? Great I'll take it in a heartbeat... Or just the ratcheting up of our police state?

I guess like always only time will tell.
    We don't have much choice but to wait.
    In the meantime, anyone that considers themselves a patriot, should be boycotting all things produced and controlled by the left. Stay off twitter, facebook, netflix etc. Don't patronize their businesses. Ignore their news sites and TV. Put your house in protection mode.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Ares (26th January 2021),Dachsie (26th January 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    I certainly understand the skepticism here. But, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. If the deep state is in charge and is psyoping us who supported Trump (who won by a record landslide) I ask the following:

1. Why the massive censorship of conservative voices? Why has questioning the election become a virtual crime? Why are statements "Joe Biden is the elected president" plastered everywhere?
    2. Wayne Jett reported receiving a Trump posting on Parlor announcing invocation of the Insurrection Act. Shortly thereafter Parlor was taken down. Why is every avenue by which Trump might communicate with the people being snuffed?
    3. Why did Biden have to fly into DC on a private jet whilst Trump let office on Airforce One? Why did Trump retain the nuclear football?
    4. Why has the Pentagon refused access to Biden and his administration?
    5. Why has the Capitol been fenced in 7 ft tall barbed wire with locks on the outside?
    6. Why are there over 30,000 military troups occupying DC?
    7. Why have 2000 military personnel in DC been sworn in and deputized as US Marshalls.
    8. Why is Biden operating out of a staged Oval Office while the real Oval office White House is shutdown, with no power and no rooftop snipers as reported by eyewitnesses on the ground?
    9. Why did the head of the National Guard refer to a "peaceful transfer of power to the military" at a recent press conference?
    10. Why was the Inauguration obviously prerecorded and staged at several times and locations, a clear violation of the Constitution which invalidates the entire ceremony?

If I were the deep state and I want to gaslight the people into accepting Biden as the legitimately elected president, I would not allow for any of these anomalies.

On a lighter note, I think Schumer is jealous of Trump's ability to invoke an 'erection.'

I wish there was a screen shot of Trump saying he signed the insurrection act on Parler before it was taken down. I know he joined Parler shortly after his twitter account was suspended.

But you're right, the amount of censorship is enormous and if history has shown us anything, its a desperation attempt more than a confidence in our control sort of thing. Censorship in of itself is pointless in the digital age as there are other means of sharing and disseminating said information.

Nonetheless it does show us one thing... They are scared. You do not censor speech if you are not scared of what people are saying.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

^^ wow great synopsis' both Ares & Mambo!

& I gather u were both composing them @ same time; no copy catting! "great minds..." & all dat shite!
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Ares (26th January 2021),mamboni (26th January 2021),midnight rambler (26th January 2021),monty (26th January 2021),Tumbleweed (26th January 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    We don't have much choice but to wait.
    In the meantime, anyone that considers themselves a patriot, should be boycotting all things produced and controlled by the left. Stay off twitter, facebook, netflix etc. Don't patronize their businesses. Ignore their news sites and TV. Put your house in protection mode.
    I've been doing all of these for years. I only purchase food and supplements.

Starve the beast!
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    ^^ wow great synopsis' both Ares & Mambo!

& I gather u were both composing them @ same time; no copy catting! "great minds..." & all dat shite!
    After I posted I saw Ares post - great minds think alike. Being retired, I have had ample time to monitor the aireways for information. From where I sit, it is obvious that we are in an informational civil war and the military has been activated. The deep state and their tools the MSM and high Tech are gaslighting the population in a full court press to sell the Biden presidency hoax a la a big budget Hollywood production. There is one thing each of us can do now that is very important: talk to your friends, neighbors and coworkers, especially the gaslit ill-informed drones, and plant the seeds of doubt. Point out the irregularities and anomalies. They will deny it all, yet it will register subconsciously. The greatest concern the military and Trump have is a negative backlash from a brain washed population that will be unable or unwilling the accept the facts and evidence of criminality when the hammer falls on the deep state actors. The hammer is going to fall. The real question is what will transpire in our communities in the aftermath. Civil war is still a possibility; and educating our fellow citizens now as to the truth could make the difference later.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Ares (26th January 2021),PatColo (26th January 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Bidens inauguration was supposedly staged.
    I've looked at the videos closely and I agree that the parties are not in the same position as the views change...WHY would they do 2nd, 3rd takes or whatever when it's so obvious they're unable to have continuity from shot to shot?? And why is SS agent David Cho all up China Joe's ass, like he's expecting him to have some medical emergency at any moment??
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

16. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Ares (26th January 2021)

Thanks

I've looked at the videos closely and I agree that the parties are not in the same position as the views change...WHY would they do 2nd, 3rd takes or whatever when it's so obvious they're unable to have continuity from shot to shot?? And why is SS agent David Cho all up China Joe's ass, like he's expecting him to have some medical emergency at any moment??
    No idea, its shit like that, that makes me question all of this and give a bit of credence to the "military has control" narrative. Along with all of the executive orders Trump signed about election fraud, foreign interference proven in the DNI report and what not.

Most on this board knew our Government was a corporation a LONG time ago. The fact that a sizable portion of the general population is now waking up to that reality is absolutely enormous and not something any of us would have predicted a decade ago.

If any of you would of asked me back in 2011 if a portion of the population that could fill multiple states would know that the Federal Government is actually a corporation incorporated with the Act of 1871 I would of said not a snowballs chance in hell, yet here we are today with people realizing it, questioning it, researching it and talking about it, and the censorship involved trying to suppress that discussion is unreal. Mamboni's video in his original post on this thread is now gone, *poof*.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th January 2021),monty (26th January 2021),Tumbleweed (26th January 2021)