Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 159

Thread: Trump's Got This! No doubt about it.

  1. #1
    Iridium mamboni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    9,362
    Thanks
    2,180
    Thanked 6,204 Times in 2,630 Posts

    Trump's Got This! No doubt about it.

    Trump's got this - no doubt about it. Listen to recent Pete Santilli interview with James Pugh (fast forward to 1:10 mark). The latter lays it all out. The military has been planning this for over 10 years. Trump was brought in to carry it out because was squeaky clean and had the necessary executive experience. The corporate US government was dissolved in 2019. Biden is a figurehead. DC is now a foreign territory under duress.The Congress is surrounded by military and 2000 US Marshalls. White House is closed. Biden is working out of a studio iimitation of the Oval Office. Trump is letting the Congresscritters hang themselves by their recent actions. Many will be arrested and tried for pedophilia and child murder. Others will face treason and sedition charges. Trump is president of the new Constitutional Republic and is active issuing orders. He has broken the back of the deep state, the bankers and the Vatican and liberated the American people from the debt-slave admiralty law corporation system. The national debt and many personal debts will be jubileed. Trump will go down in history as the greatest presiident since Washington. Be patient and enjoy the show: Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and the rest of them will face retribution in good time. Trump is in complete control and the military is 100% behind him.


    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

    Serpo (26th January 2021)

  3. #2
    Chatmaster Flash vacuum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,698
    Thanks
    2,446
    Thanked 4,282 Times in 2,356 Posts

    Re: Trump's Got This! No doubt about it.

    How pathetic is it that youtube is still putting a notice under its videos that "Joe Biden is the president of the united states".

    Wow, why do they feel they need to do that?

  4. #3
    Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    23,732
    Thanks
    26,886
    Thanked 12,478 Times in 7,660 Posts

    Re: Trump's Got This! No doubt about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    How pathetic is it that youtube is still putting a notice under its videos that "Joe Biden is the president of the united states".

    Wow, why do they feel they need to do that?
    Gotta repeat it over and over again so the truth can sink in. (Believe it or not this technique works extremely weill on the vast majority of the proles, I'm seeing it with respect to the ChiCom bio-weapon...which no one wants to talk about)

    "I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than one hundred shitheads." --Colonel Charlie Beckwith

    "If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

    "It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

    Tumbleweed (26th January 2021)

  6. #4
    Unobtanium EE_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,257
    Thanks
    1,086
    Thanked 7,953 Times in 4,575 Posts

    Re: Trump's Got This! No doubt about it.

    I will still recognize Trump as our president.

    President Trump Announces ‘Office of the Former President’ – Will Carry On the Agenda of the Trump Administration
    By Joe Hoft
    Published January 25, 2021 at 7:45pm
    1384 Comments

    President Trump announced he created the “Office of the Former President”. He will use this office to carry on the agenda of the Trump Administration.
    President Trump announced that he is officially creating the ‘Office of the Former President’. He announced this on Telegram today:

    This is one of the first actions coming from the President since he departed Washington DC. President Trump was up on election night by hundreds of thousands of votes in multiple states but early in the next morning, Democrat operatives added hundreds of thousands of additional ballots to the election and by the end of the week, the states the President won on election night were flipped to Joe Biden. Any fraudulent activities related to these events have never been forensically audited and the court cases surrounding the apparent fraud have never allowed evidence to be presented.

    US elections will never be free and fair in the future until all the fraud is investigated and adequately and independently addressed. The 2020 election was the largest steal in world history. Everyone but the President and the American people were involved.

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...dministration/
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

    THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

    vacuum (26th January 2021)

  8. #5
    Unobtanium Serpo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    17,879
    Thanks
    3,459
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

    Re: Trump's Got This! No doubt about it.

    Well worth it............

    Explains that Washington DC is now a separate entity and Biden is Pres of Washington DC only.

    T inaugurated Jan 11 as Pres of new republic...............





    1.05 hr mark, shocking information on why they test so far up the nasal cavity.






    The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

  9. #6
    Unobtanium Serpo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    17,879
    Thanks
    3,459
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

    Re: Trump's Got This! No doubt about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    I will still recognize Trump as our president.

    President Trump Announces ‘Office of the Former President’ – Will Carry On the Agenda of the Trump Administration
    By Joe Hoft
    Published January 25, 2021 at 7:45pm
    1384 Comments

    President Trump announced he created the “Office of the Former President”. He will use this office to carry on the agenda of the Trump Administration.
    President Trump announced that he is officially creating the ‘Office of the Former President’. He announced this on Telegram today:

    This is one of the first actions coming from the President since he departed Washington DC. President Trump was up on election night by hundreds of thousands of votes in multiple states but early in the next morning, Democrat operatives added hundreds of thousands of additional ballots to the election and by the end of the week, the states the President won on election night were flipped to Joe Biden. Any fraudulent activities related to these events have never been forensically audited and the court cases surrounding the apparent fraud have never allowed evidence to be presented.

    US elections will never be free and fair in the future until all the fraud is investigated and adequately and independently addressed. The 2020 election was the largest steal in world history. Everyone but the President and the American people were involved.

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...dministration/
    T is pres of every state but DC..........................

    I believe new HQ will be somewhere else outside of DC, and its satanic grid lines ect.

    Perhaps the same place it was before it was moved to DC.



    The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Serpo For This Useful Post:

    mamboni (26th January 2021)

  11. #7
    Unobtanium Serpo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    17,879
    Thanks
    3,459
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

    Re: Trump's Got This! No doubt about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Trump's got this - no doubt about it. Listen to recent Pete Santilli interview with James Pugh (fast forward to 1:10 mark). The latter lays it all out. The military has been planning this for over 10 years. Trump was brought in to carry it out because was squeaky clean and had the necessary executive experience. The corporate US government was dissolved in 2019. Biden is a figurehead. DC is now a foreign territory under duress.The Congress is surrounded by military and 2000 US Marshalls. White House is closed. Biden is working out of a studio iimitation of the Oval Office. Trump is letting the Congresscritters hang themselves by their recent actions. Many will be arrested and tried for pedophilia and child murder. Others will face treason and sedition charges. Trump is president of the new Constitutional Republic and is active issuing orders. He has broken the back of the deep state, the bankers and the Vatican and liberated the American people from the debt-slave admiralty law corporation system. The national debt and many personal debts will be jubileed. Trump will go down in history as the greatest presiident since Washington. Be patient and enjoy the show: Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and the rest of them will face retribution in good time. Trump is in complete control and the military is 100% behind him.
    Excellent summary , Mamboni.

    The fog is beginning to lift a little each day and the picture is becoming clearer.



    The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

  12. #8
    Unobtanium osoab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,816
    Thanks
    4,150
    Thanked 4,407 Times in 3,044 Posts

    Re: Trump's Got This! No doubt about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    How pathetic is it that youtube is still putting a notice under its videos that "Joe Biden is the president of the united states".

    Wow, why do they feel they need to do that?
    Same thing with F.E. and the Oyid AI
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

    "The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

  13. #9
    Unobtanium osoab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,816
    Thanks
    4,150
    Thanked 4,407 Times in 3,044 Posts

    Re: Trump's Got This! No doubt about it.

    Are we going to site Benjamin Fulford next?

    This is the next bandwagon for extracting frns from dupes.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

    "The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

    keehah (26th January 2021),Shami-Amourae (26th January 2021)

  15. #10
    Bitcoin Miner Ares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,769
    Thanks
    6,520
    Thanked 8,728 Times in 4,267 Posts

    Re: Trump's Got This! No doubt about it.

    SGTReport interviews Wayne Jett about this as well.

    https://www.bitchute.com/video/Cr40yMi7BiSD/
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

    mamboni (26th January 2021),woodman (26th January 2021)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •