Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump's Got This! No doubt about it.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Re: Trump's Got This! No doubt about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    SGTReport interviews Wayne Jett about this as well.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Cr40yMi7BiSD/
    I must admit, this is fascinating. I have been certain that some members here have been hallucinating but they are not alone. Some very sage voices have been chiming in also. At this point who knows? Most of me says too good to be true and the rest of me says be careful what you wish for because unseen events and any events can have unseen consequences. Just when you think you are at victory's door you can find yourself in a blind alley or worse.

If there is any truth to any of this, then there is a very strange battle going on. Warfare that has not gone ballistic/fluid/kinetic.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I must admit, this is fascinating. I have been certain that some members here have been hallucinating but they are not alone. Some very sage voices have been chiming in also. At this point who knows? Most of me says too good to be true and the rest of me says be careful what you wish for because unseen events and any events can have unseen consequences. Just when you think you are at victory's door you can find yourself in a blind alley or worse.

If there is any truth to any of this, then there is a very strange battle going on. Warfare that has not gone ballistic/fluid/kinetic.
    I didn't watch the Biden inauguration but other people did and pointed out some very odd inconsistencies.... His nieces disappearing with different angles of the camera.
    Nieces disappearing:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/E3aqdNGoIn2Z/

Biden only received a 2 gun 10 shot with 10 second pause salute.

Other POTUS ceremonies had 4 gun 21 shot with 3 sec pauses:

Trump:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN1z...ature=youtu.be

Obama:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c8t...ature=youtu.be

Biden:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIpr...ature=youtu.be

Biden's is the only one that is different. Trump / Obama got the proper 4 gun 21 shot salute.

Whitehouse, Washington Monument is dark at night.

There is some kind of structure currently being erected right in front of the white house.

No news article about it, but you can see it on a livecam.

https://www.earthtv.com/en/webcam/wa...on-white-house

The entire nations capital is fenced off. 20K +/- NG troops stationed in DC with rumors that they are being replaced by actual military. (Still waiting for evidence of that one).

These are just a few of the oddities.

The other was Obama glitching out of existence during a "live" discussion with Clinton and Bush.

link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flMvOQDR9jo

The Oval office being so different in such a short period of time. A painting on Biden's oval office wall that was in the movie Independence day. It was posted on /Pol and did a comparison of Biden's oval office with that of Independence day and the same painting was on the wall in the same location.

So I haven't the foggiest idea of what's going on. I have hope that we really are restoring our Republic and will be able to enjoy the fruits of our God given rights, but like you have that nagging feeling that maybe its too good to be true.

With that said, there are just way too many inconsistencies or coincidences that do not add up during this past election.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (26th January 2021),midnight rambler (26th January 2021),PatColo (26th January 2021),woodman (26th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

I've listened to quite a few of these videos where it's said Trumps still in control and the military is just about to round up all the traitors and criminals. I thinks it's possible but I don't expect that to happen.

MR is fond of the phrase "Sis vis, para Bellum" , "If you want peace, prepare for war". That's how I see this. It would be great if these guys are right and the military does act on our behalf but I'm not counting on it. Listening to these podcasts that are promoting this idea makes a person feel good though and it is entertaining.

In the past I used to buy a lottery ticket when the payoff was large just for the fun of thinking what I'd do with the money when I win.
    I knew I wouldn't but it's good entertainment to think about for a little while until the drawing then I'd throw it in the trash. Kind of like drinking a few beers, it makes you feel good for a little while.

That's the way I see all this "Trump and the military are going to set this all aright and save the republic".
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Ares (26th January 2021),midnight rambler (26th January 2021),monty (26th January 2021),woodman (26th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    I've listened to quite a few of these videos where it's said Trumps still in control and the military is just about to round up all the traitors and criminals. I thinks it's possible but I don't expect that to happen.

MR is fond of the phrase "Sis vis, para Bellum" , "If you want peace, prepare for war". That's how I see this. It would be great if these guys are right and the military does act on our behalf but I'm not counting on it. Listening to these podcasts that are promoting this idea makes a person feel good though and it is entertaining.

In the past I used to buy a lottery ticket when the payoff was large just for the fun of thinking what I'd do with the money when I win.
    I knew I wouldn't but it's good entertainment to think about for a little while until the drawing then I'd throw it in the trash. Kind of like drinking a few beers, it makes you feel good for a little while.

That's the way I see all this "Trump and the military are going to set this all aright and save the republic".
    Oh I agree, but I still can't find a logical conclusion outside of the inconsistencies noticed during the inauguration, why the White house, Washington Monument are dark at night, like no one is there.

No Secret Service sniper(s) on White house roof which are ALWAYS there....

I don't have the answers and the questions keep piling up with even more questions..
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (26th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    1.05 hr mark, shocking information on why they test so far up the nasal cavity.

^ spoiler re Serpo's 1h 5m mark claim by JWillie: (((they))) stick the tester so far up the nose to DESTROY THE PINEAL GLAND.

reminds of a segment of Max Igan's new vid today beginning @ 17m - some black nursing home CNA dude claims after residents are getting MuhRONA-vaxxed, they're dying within days/weeks, meanwhile their personality changes... for the worse! more docile, not walking around any more, less conversational etc... check it out, 44m:

AMERICANS ARE NOW WONDERING WHAT THEY HAVE "ELECTED"

and we have that vid of the guy giving presentation @ DOD/pentagon re how they can "vax away religious extremism" -- of course presented as needed to solve the (((muh scary muzzy ter'sts problem))), but anyone can deduce, (((their))) "extremism vax" whacks the pineal gland, which (((they))) want to do to the goyim worldwide... similar to the real reason our municipal H2O is fluoridated...

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

So I haven't the foggiest idea of what's going on. I have hope that we really are restoring our Republic and will be able to enjoy the fruits of our God given rights, but like you have that nagging feeling that maybe its too good to be true...
    Here is another video from radio show of yesterday, 012521, James Fetzer and Scorpio. I did not listen.

The Raw Deal (25 January 2021) with David Scorpio

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rSGbOO7fzSlW/

First published at 13:50 UTC on January 26th, 2021.

channel image

Jim Fetzer

Jim Fetzer

3594 subscribers

Benjamin Fulford's report that the inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris was staged, that the signings of executive orders are being filmed on a sound stage and not in the Oval office, that Antifa.com links directly to the Biden White House and that the corporation UNITED STATES OF AMERICA formed in 1871 had been dissolved in favor of the United States of America as a constitutional republic, which means that, had they been properly inaugurated, it would have been as President and Vice President of a defunct corporation.

https://static-3.bitchute.com/live/c...lW_640x360.jpg

(P.S. gossipy info in my memory - Pete Santilli is a deceiver. Bad record on Bundy case and Bad record on 9-11 and Dr. Morgan Reynolds whom I greatly admired for his no planes research. Also a copy of proof that Santilli was in the employ of the FBI around time Bundy case matters.

Also never heard anything substantive coming out of Fulford.

Maybe these people fill the role of "string-along artists."

I just keep trying to focus on what should be my reaction to all this hopeful sounding (hopium?) information if I were a strong Christian. I think I would be circumspect and not come to any conclusions and just try to prepare spiritually and physically for bad times coming, even if the hopeful stories prove true.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Ares (26th January 2021),PatColo (26th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

One good thing about all of this is we're able to see which people in the "Patriot" movement are Glowies (controlled opposition).

The "Patriot Leaders" with the "TRUST THE PLAN" are all Glowies. They've driven a huge segment of the Right into becoming insane schizos. It's baffling to watch. This has turned out into a worse case scenario, worse than I had predicted, and I'm ultra Black Pilled. Most humans can't deal with deep Black Pills so accept religions to cope with the darkness of the world.

I guess I shouldn't be shocked: The Roman government did this when they created their slave religion Christianity when they wanted to stop slave uprisings. Once they put together the Bible and formalized the Christian religion all the slave uprisings stopped since "Turn the Other Cheek" (their version of TRUST THE PLAN.)

This new Schizo Boomer religion will be used as a new secular Christianity to keep the slaves in check too.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

keehah (26th January 2021),osoab (27th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    (P.S. gossipy info in my memory - Pete Santilli is a deceiver. Bad record on Bundy case and Bad record on 9-11 and Dr. Morgan Reynolds whom I greatly admired for his no planes research. Also a copy of proof that Santilli was in the employ of the FBI around time Bundy case matters.

Also never heard anything substantive coming out of Fulford.
    Both glow in the dark.

Pete Santilli was trying to get close to me on Gab and I stopped posting there since I could see what was happening.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

I can't help but think all this stuff about Trump still being POTUS with the support of the military is a psyop to neutralize as many as possible. The money powers are way out ahead of any such problems for their plans, they've been planning this agenda of theirs forever.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (26th January 2021),keehah (26th January 2021),Tumbleweed (26th January 2021),woodman (26th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

The Oval office being so different in such a short period of time. A painting on Biden's oval office wall that was in the movie Independence day. It was posted on /Pol and did a comparison of Biden's oval office with that of Independence day and the same painting was on the wall in the same location.
    twatted Jan 21 evening, open for images
    https://twitter.com/Perpetualmaniac/...81909272526851

Zach Vorhies
    @Perpetualmaniac

Wow, it looks like @JoeBiden changed the wall paper in the White House on day one!
    That’s quite an accomplishment!
    I hope he tells us how he managed that with such a busy day in the White House with all the executive orders orders he just issued!

in this next one, Zach seems to be trying to highlight what's seen through the windows, but I can't help noticing wallpaper is also diff yet again in Trump image; not the vertical stripes shite!
    https://twitter.com/Perpetualmaniac/...00505570811904
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Ares (26th January 2021)