Thread: Is this "Decadent White Privelege" ?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Is this "Decadent White Privelege" ?

[IMG]https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/joe-biden-s-former-home-1603233353.jpg?crop=1.00xw:1.00xh;0,0&resize=980:*[/IMG]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

ziero0 (4th July 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: Is this "Decadent White Privelege" ?

Everyone knows the Democrats are willing to sacrifice all for the benefit of humankind. It is a shame their motivations are so misunderstood.

Salt of the Earth ...and all that.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Jen Granholm, 16th United States Secretary of Energy, and Katie Porter, D-CA 45th District, discuss EVs.

The News Junkie- These people run our government.

2:52
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keehah View Post
    Jen Granholm, 16th United States Secretary of Energy, and Katie Porter, D-CA 45th District, disucss EVs.

The News Junkie- These people run our government.
    This insane push for electric vehicles is another trap for the deluded. If everyone ends up with only pubic transportation or electric vehice personal vehicle transportation, the trap has been fully set. Then all Big Brother has to do is "flip the switch" on individuals or sectors of vehicle operators that it forbids from either charging their car or boarding a public conveyance. Agenda 2030 here we come.

My nephew had an electric vehicle and he sold it last year. I think it was called a Prius, Did not ask him why he did not want it anymore but I think he is now driving his dad's huge new SUV type vehicle, He sold his electric car fast at big profit.

P.S.
    wanted to post example of wild eyes of AOC and amazed that cannot find any. They all show intelligent, thinking reserved attractive young lady now. You know, the pics where the whites are showing strong all around the iris.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

"
    My nephew had an electric vehicle and he sold it last year. I think it was called a Prius"

These are death traps. I saw one that had been hit in the rear, forced into oncoming traffic and hit in the front. The pickup that hit the Prius in the rear was hardly damaged while the back of the Prius was crushed. Lady driving died.