Thread: Infecting w/covid swab, the rna vaccine, artificial intelligence

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Infecting w/covid swab, the rna vaccine, artificial intelligence

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Serpo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (7th February 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,865 Times in 7,916 Posts

Re: Infecting w/covid swab, the rna vaccine, artificial intelligence

Just started watching this two hour video, this is a very informative video which should be shared far and wide.

This would explain those two "COVID-19 Test" patents (in 2015 and 2017) filed by one of the Rothschilds.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

This is an excellent video explaining what's up with the CONjob-1984 however a friend I sent the link to has advised me that a 503 Server Unavailable error is now showing. I checked and got the same error message. I hope it's restored soon, obviously this video contains too much truth for the shit monkeys doing this nonsense to us.

I've been watching in segments because it's best to watch the video and not just listen to the audio. So far I've watched the first hour + and I can confirm that what these rat bastards have been up to is pure sorcery and they are thumbing their noses at The Creator.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 8,353 Times in 5,116 Posts

I tried to watch it this morning 6:00 AM Pacific time but couldn’t get it to load. Now I am getting a server exception error
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    I tried to watch it this morning 6:00 AM Pacific time but couldn’t get it to load. Now I am getting a server exception error
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/GYQJTJ7Vdhud/

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Serpo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (7th February 2021)

Thanks

At 1:03:20 Moderna redefines what life is as only Satan worshipers can.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GYQJTJ7Vdhud/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (7th February 2021)

Thanks

Thanks

It appears that was a WordPress website and apparently WordPress canceled the Vaccination Liberation Army...why am I not surprised?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    It appears that was a WordPress website and apparently WordPress canceled the Vaccination Liberation Army...why am I not surprised?
    Yes of course, the DS runs deep.

Thanks

Two of the best

How COVID-19 ‘Vaccines’ May Destroy the Lives of Millions! - Judy Mikovits | Dr. Mercola

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RFwLrs0NtHXC/