Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brother Nathanael - Regime Change 2021

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Re: Brother Nathanael - Regime Change 2021

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    I've been trying to figure out whether these hopium dealers are on the payroll or if they're just extremely delusional, or both.
    When I listen to these hopium videos they remind me of the last video of David Goldberg. He said that a lot of websites are there just to identify people that will be hunted down and exterminated later.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

BTW, I've concluded all the hopium dealers will be going to Hell unless they repent forthwith, since they are doing yeoman's work for the Satan worshipers.
    So you take up the task of putting curses on people.

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

All the hopium dealers are cursing themselves for spreading precisely the disinfo* the Commie rat bastards want propagated. I have nothing to do with it, their actions are the source of their own damnation.

What the good, God-fearing folks need to do is just go on down the road taking care of business THEMSELVES rather than relying on someone else. The Satan worshipers just love it when there's little to no resistance to their plans.

"PRAY like it's all up to God, WORK like it's all up to YOU."
    --St. Augustine (my emphasis)

*that disinfo being that some earthbound man or woman will *save* them so they just need to relax and WAIT for their salvation
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

The consumption of hopium keeps people from getting up off their dead asses and doing something constructive for themselves and their world, much like heroin.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

5. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Ares (9th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

The consumption of hopium keeps people from getting up off their dead asses and doing something constructive for themselves and their world, much like heroin.
    Agreed, the people who worked for and with Trump are all about going out to vote.. I'm like What. The. Fuck? The last election proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that voting is rigged and you want the people who supported you to go back out and vote? Really Because that matters right?
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (9th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Way of the World on how to survive Anti White America.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (11th February 2021),monty (11th February 2021),woodman (11th February 2021)