Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: reddit wall street silver

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

reddit wall street silver

Reddit now has a wallstreetsilver forum, similar to wallstreetbets. There are 20,000 plus members and growing.

The movement is buying up physical silver, and would like to see a goal of $1000 an ounce.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Wallstreetsilver/
    life is good.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

Glasgow (9th February 2021),Silver Rocket Bitches! (13th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,633 Times in 3,208 Posts

Re: reddit wall street silver

More sheep for the shearing.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Iridium
    Thanks

That reddit forum has only been around a few days, and already has 20,000 plus people. GSUS has been around 12 years? and only has 1700 members.

Imagine if 20,000 folks each bought $1000 worth of physical silver, that's over 20 million dollars worth of physical gone into private hands.

One guy there showed a chart showing there's more hits on google for physical silver, than even bitcoin, currently.

Also, it's easy to buy physical with online places, APMEX. They even accept bitcoins. 1 bitcoin can practically buy you 2 monsters boxes of SAEs, lol. What about all the reddit members who made a killing in profits from GME? Are they looking at this wallstreetsilver forum? How much physical can they buy?
    life is good.

Iridium
    Thanks

Right now, 21,000 members and 1200 currently online. Numbers growing. This is a huge bullish trend in physical silver buying.

You lazy assholes on this forum should be at least rooting this on.
    life is good.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

Glasgow (9th February 2021)

Iridium
    Thanks

These guys are exciting, on wallstreetsilver. It's uplifting. A bunch of young guys ready to charge the system.

The energy is positive, and makes me smile. Go Silver!!!
    life is good.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

Glasgow (9th February 2021)

Iridium
    Thanks

This wallstreet silver reddit forum is booming. Lot's of big physical purchases by folks.

One guy, posts very well informed videos. Not on jewtube, but posted on the reddit forum. Worth a watch (hope the link works to the video). Claims LBMA is running out of physical silver due to all the physical buying right now.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Wallstreets...versqueeze_is/

The excitement these folks have on reddit is addicting, go silver!!
    life is good.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

Glasgow (9th February 2021),monty (9th February 2021),woodman (9th February 2021)

Iridium
    Thanks

Good video.

life is good.

Great Value Carrots Silver Rocket Bitches!'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,122 Times in 590 Posts

I'm actually a wallstreetsilver moderator. Not sure why, just woke up one day and there it was. I really enjoy the community though, their enthusiasm is infectious. Reminds me of the old days on GIM1. After ten years of holding onto this dog it's nice to see some new blood injecting some freshness into the movement. I don't see silver going to $1k/ozt but I'll do my part to cause a force majeur on the COMEX.
    everything we learn changes that which we know to be true

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silver Rocket Bitches! For This Useful Post:

Glasgow (13th February 2021),Hitch (13th February 2021),StreetsOfGold (21st February 2021)

Iridium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Rocket Bitches! View Post
    I'm actually a wallstreetsilver moderator. Not sure why, just woke up one day and there it was. I really enjoy the community though, their enthusiasm is infectious. Reminds me of the old days on GIM1. After ten years of holding onto this dog it's nice to see some new blood injecting some freshness into the movement. I don't see silver going to $1k/ozt but I'll do my part to cause a force majeur on the COMEX.
    That's great, I'm doing my part as well. Thanks to wallstreetsilver, I learned to get out of SLV and go into PSLV instead. I've researched Sprott as well. This is in one of my retirement accounts. I did that this week, and plan on buying a bit more PSLV next week.

That reddit forum has a lot of very good articles on silver shared, as well as some very impressive physical silver stacks. These young guys are very passionate and indeed, it is addicting and reminds me of the old GIM days. I won't buy physical now, already have a comfortable ammount, mostly because of the high premiums. PSLV is exciting to follow. Sprott has being buying millions of ounces to support all the folks buying into it. It's got to hurt the comex eventually.
    life is good.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

Silver Rocket Bitches! (14th February 2021)

Great Value Carrots Silver Rocket Bitches!'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,122 Times in 590 Posts

wallstreetsilver hit 30K members today in just about 3 weeks. a huge accomplishment that shows no sign of slowing down. as the WSB group (9 million members) starts to shift away from GME and open their eyes to the silver game the numbers will grow. an entire generation is waking up to silver manipulation just like a lot of us were back in the early 2000s. very exciting to watch.
    everything we learn changes that which we know to be true

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Silver Rocket Bitches! For This Useful Post:

Hitch (20th February 2021)