Thread: Dr. Bill promises his next bio-terror attack will be ten times worse

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Dr. Bill promises his next bio-terror attack will be ten times worse

Now that he's got his flunkies at his WHO to come out saying that CONjob-1984 is naturally occurring, gotta keep The Great Reset on track -

https://sputniknews.com/environment/...irus-pandemic/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Re: Dr. Bill promises his next bio-terror attack will be ten times worse

Right on cue, these evil fucks have to be coordinating this shit among themselves seeing as how the WHO cleared the Wuhan Institute of Virology in the last 24 hours -

Fecesbook to BAN claims about ‘man-made’ Covid-19 & ‘unsafe’ vaccines as it launches election-like campaign to promote vaccination

https://www.rt.com/news/514977-faceb...cine-campaign/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Right on cue, these evil fucks have to be coordinating this shit among themselves seeing as how the WHO cleared the Wuhan Institute of Virology in the last 24 hours -

Fecesbook to BAN claims about ‘man-made’ Covid-19 & ‘unsafe’ vaccines as it launches election-like campaign to promote vaccination

https://www.rt.com/news/514977-faceb...cine-campaign/
    If all this shit transpires we are all fucked. No doubt about it. It's like Trump was the primer for the bullets ahead. Got silver? Got gold? That isn't going to matter, you're not going to be able to pay your way outta this one. Cant even leave the US, need vaccination info or 3 week quarantine, after that you need the vaccine almost anywhere you want to go. Looks like we are rats trapped on a ship. I donno man shits getting deeper than expected a bit faster than I can I can empty right now.

Anyways where is the stimulus? Millions getting boned on this shit lost business, lost housing, lost everything pertaining. This is the big fuck you to most the world right now. All because Orange man bad. Either that guy has some sort of plan or we are all cannon fodder.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (9th February 2021),midnight rambler (9th February 2021),Tumbleweed (10th February 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post

we are all cannon fodder.
    I could not agree more!
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    I could not agree more!
    This is a come to Jesus moment if there ever was.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    If all this shit transpires we are all fucked. No doubt about it. It's like Trump was the primer for the bullets ahead. Got silver? Got gold? That isn't going to matter, you're not going to be able to pay your way outta this one. Cant even leave the US, need vaccination info or 3 week quarantine, after that you need the vaccine almost anywhere you want to go. Looks like we are rats trapped on a ship. I donno man shits getting deeper than expected a bit faster than I can I can empty right now.

Anyways where is the stimulus? Millions getting boned on this shit lost business, lost housing, lost everything pertaining. This is the big fuck you to most the world right now. All because Orange man bad. Either that guy has some sort of plan or we are all cannon fodder.
    We are screwed. Tell the children they have no future and no one will do anything to save our country. Game over.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

redstate.com: Bill Gates Makes Concerning Statement About the Election and Civil War
    September 27, 2022
    Forbes just did an interview with Bill Gates titled “Bill Gates Reveals The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Aims To Run For Just 25 More Years.” But it was an odd title since he said something during the interview that was astonishing and should have been the lede, something you would think any reporter would have pressed him but which Forbes just seemed to treat as an aside....

“I admit that political polarization may bring it all to an end, we’re going to have a hung election and a civil war,” he said. “I have no expertise in that, I’m not going to divert my money to that because I wouldn’t know how to spend it.”

...Naturally, Gates’ comments caused a lot of reaction on social media, particularly since he “predicted” the pandemic in 2015.
    General Bill Gates coming 2025 to cable news? It's not like he was ever a Doctor or even science graduate.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

9. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (28th September 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Grabien: With Midterms’ Prospects Sagging, Dems [MSNBC] Preach Violence [SUPERCUT]

2:16
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

11. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (29th September 2022)