Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Greg Hunter WARNING! Bitcoin Will Crash Again! When!? BEFORE April 27th

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Greg Hunter WARNING! Bitcoin Will Crash Again! When!? BEFORE April 27th

Some thoughts I have on the bitcoin scam.
    1. I firmly believe the government can shut it down at will.
    2. The government doesn't allow people to do anything the government doesn't have the advantage in.
    3. Since the CCP controlled globalist left have seized our country, the looting of America has gone into hyper-drive.
    4. Since the covid scamdemic was introduced, US and global money printing went into super hyper-drive.
    5. Since the Trump presidency, most awake Americans have found out how corrupt our government is.Every agency FBI, CIA, DOJ, etc, congress, the courts, the Supreme Court, the military, the banks, Wall Street, are all completely corrupt and all working together in the big steal.
    6. All these corrupt people are in on the looting of our country and they are moving millions, billions and even trillions of dollars out of our country and into offshore corrupt banks.
    Q. How are they moving all this money? Certainly not in cash. Some is being laundered through the stock market, but I believe most is being moved via crypto currencies.
    I believe this is why the government is allowing cryptos to thrive. It is their tool to move the looted money.
    I'm sure they are buying up assets all over the world, land, islands, properties, commodities, etc.
    Q. Do not all these people have to have accounts in crypto exchanges? Who has access to this data?Everyone that buys cryptos has their name in these exchanges and the government knows who you are.The reason they are not interested in knowing who your are at this time, is because they need cryptos to move their looted money.
    Once the big steal has run it's course, and it will after the economies of the world are destroyed, they will yank the floor out from under everyone.
    Once that happens, the government will introduce the new financial system with their new currency.
    Q. When will it all end?
    Q. How will you position yourself before it happens?

Any thoughts?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Re: Greg Hunter WARNING! Bitcoin Will Crash Again! When!? BEFORE April 27th

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post

Some thoughts I have on the bitcoin scam.

Any thoughts?

I'm not repeating myself anymore. I've repeated and repeated the same bullshit concerns scores of times now. You people literally follow TRUST THE PLAN™ Q-Anon LARPs, while I tell you how to get rich, and almost all of my major predictions have come true.

I was begging you for YEARS to buy Bitcoin and now its almost $60,000.

Me begging you to buy Polkadot at $5. It's $40+ now:
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...l=1#post974797

Boomers have been wailing to everyone to BUY GOLD for 15+ years and the price DOES NOT GO UP. This is almost criminal, but I really think you people are this stupid. Gold doesn't even keep up with the Dollar. It does not even keep up with inflation. It's all these retarded Gold Bugs calling Bitcoin a scam since their Boomer Rocks are increasingly worthless. No one wants your Boomer Rocks, and automation and robotics will drive the prices lower and lower. The future is DIGITAL. You cannot send Boomer Rocks across the world in seconds.

Boomer Gold Bugs be like:
    https://twitter.com/SpencerKSchiff/s...48832492367875

Boomers Gold Bugs just don't get we are going through a Digital Revolution.

If you want to be a no-coiner, enjoy staying poor. You deserve it.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

^^Polkadot seems to have more utility than most cryptos. I have been considering buying but I will have to find a new exchange as Coinbase does not trade it.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

4. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Shami-Amourae (21st February 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    ^^Polkadot seems to have more utility than most cryptos. I have been considering buying but I will have to find a new exchange as Coinbase does not trade it.
    Banks are buying it up since they are figuring what's up right now.

Get it on Kraken and stake it for 12% staking rewards. You can buy Ethereum on Coinbase and swap it on Kraken.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

I can FLY TO THE SUN!!!
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Gold is for sovereigns
    Silver for gentlemen
    Copper for peasants
    Paper for slaves
    Crypto for the terminally insane

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

expat4ever (21st February 2021),midnight rambler (21st February 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    I'm not repeating myself anymore. I've repeated and repeated the same bullshit concerns scores of times now. You people literally follow TRUST THE PLAN™ Q-Anon LARPs, while I tell you how to get rich, and almost all of my major predictions have come true.

I was begging you for YEARS to buy Bitcoin and now its almost $60,000.

Me begging you to buy Polkadot at $5. It's $40+ now:
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...l=1#post974797

Boomers have been wailing to everyone to BUY GOLD for 15+ years and the price DOES NOT GO UP. This is almost criminal, but I really think you people are this stupid. Gold doesn't even keep up with the Dollar. It does not even keep up with inflation. It's all these retarded Gold Bugs calling Bitcoin a scam since their Boomer Rocks are increasingly worthless. No one wants your Boomer Rocks, and automation and robotics will drive the prices lower and lower. The future is DIGITAL. You cannot send Boomer Rocks across the world in seconds.

Boomer Gold Bugs be like:
    https://twitter.com/SpencerKSchiff/s...48832492367875

Boomers Gold Bugs just don't get we are going through a Digital Revolution.

If you want to be a no-coiner, enjoy staying poor. You deserve it.
    I have a little bitcoin GBTC.
    I hope you are moving some of your wealth to hard assets in case this all goes up in flames.
    You should already have a nice home paid for and money set aside.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Has any of these "utilities" been actually used? I know you can by things with bitcoin, but all I see is people betting on getting rich by holding these cripto digits...not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Please show me proof where the polkadot utility has actually been used anywhere, or any other utility of other cripto digits has been used.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks

Has any of these "utilities" been actually used? I know you can by things with bitcoin, but all I see is people betting on getting rich by holding these cripto digits...not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Please show me proof where the polkadot utility has actually been used anywhere, or any other utility of other cripto digits has been used.
    It hasn't launched yet.

Banks are buying it up behind the scenes:
    https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2...ia-crypto-etp/

Spoiler: Banks don't care about Q-Anon.

Thanks

The test of crypto digits will come when the bottom drops out of the stock market.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

woodman (21st February 2021)