Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Greg Hunter WARNING! Bitcoin Will Crash Again! When!? BEFORE April 27th

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Re: Greg Hunter WARNING! Bitcoin Will Crash Again! When!? BEFORE April 27th

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Does this money even exist? It's not like everyone can quit tomorrow and divvy up the proceeds. It only exists if there is another buyer.
    The problem is, bitcoin has gotten so big, people can't quit. It's like being stuck with a cheating wife, who you can divorce, but she'll take half your shit if you. So people are lazy and unconfrontational, they accept it. You are stuck with this digital wallet, that tells you a number of value, you accept it. Bitcoin will always go "up and up away" we are taught.

I'm just not believing it. Like you, where is this mass of money coming from? There's got to be something we just are not being told. Like some big plan in place, another mass transfer of wealth to the elite. My hat is off to the people who made a lot of fortune off of bitcoin, and all other cryptos, though. (Shami, you do have acreage and a farmhouse now, right?) But, for the rest of us working stiff goons, can we be so lucky?
    life is good.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (21st February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    But, for the rest of us working stiff goons, can we be so lucky?
    Lucky? Do you know all the shit I go through for all this?
    https://i.redd.it/0kwu4hl85vd51.jpg

Half of this forum thinks Bitcoin is made out of tulips, and more think I'm an idiot. Most people don't understand where the world is ACTUALLY headed, and I've done by best to explain it. Most of you still ignore and scoff at me. You guys follow retarded conspiracies that are done by people who are constantly wrong about all their predictions. We are entering the digital age. Cypherpunks versus Technocrats. There is no longer a Left versus Right. What's crazy is we're likely in an ancestor simulation right now playing out the events before the transition.

Everything you think you know is wrong.

I did everything I could to warn you guys. It's kind of wasting my time. I give very specific targets and predictions.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Part 2:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post

Half of this forum thinks Bitcoin is made out of tulips, and more think I'm an idiot. Most people don't understand where the world is ACTUALLY headed, and I've done by best to explain it. Most of you still ignore and scoff at me. You guys follow retarded conspiracies that are done by people who are constantly wrong about all their predictions. We are entering the digital age. Cypherpunks versus Technocrats. There is no longer a Left versus Right. What's crazy is we're likely in an ancestor simulation right now playing out the events before the transition.

Everything you think you know is wrong.

I did everything I could to warn you guys. It's kind of wasting my time. I give very specific targets and predictions.
    Come on man, you enjoy crowing about being right. I've watched the dot com mania and the housing mania in recent years, you can understand how this feels like another mania.
    But you were right and you have done well. If I have ever picked on you it was because you were being a dick at the time. Don't take it personal. I'm giving you credit, but I am still skeptical .
    The biggest problem I have with cryptos, is I feel 100% sure the globalist elite want a crypto system to replace currency. I really don't want to live in a world where a government has 100% control over the people. Cryptos won't save you if they want your ip address turned off, your bank account/credit frozen, or crypto exchanges closed down.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Come on man, you enjoy crowing about being right. I've watched the dot com mania and the housing mania in recent years, you can understand how this feels like another mania.
    But you were right and you have done well. If I have ever picked on you it was because you were being a dick at the time. Don't take it personal. I'm giving you credit, but I am still skeptical .
    The biggest problem I have with cryptos, is I feel 100% sure the globalist elite want a crypto system to replace currency. I really don't want to live in a world where a government has 100% control over the people. Cryptos won't save you if they want your ip address turned off, your bank account/credit frozen, or crypto exchanges closed down.
    You're not wrong governments DO want a crypto system, but it would be one that they control, issue, and monitor. There are 2000+ cryptos that are market based, Meaning once released no one really controls them, not even the development team because its users can control the blockchain direction by refusing to fork it. That means the users can choose whether to agree with the direction the development team wants to take with the coin by installing their version of the software or not. Since it's open source others may have a different direction and people can choose that.

Cryptos are the digital age expression of being able to exchange value, what that value is and purchasing power however is still in the discovery phase. Depending on who wins cyperpunks or technocrats will determine how value is exchanged in the future.

You're wrong there, with the adoption of IPv6 (which I admit is being excessively SLOW) turning off an IP address won't be an option, not even by the provider as there are more IPv6 Addresses available than there are stars in our known universe. As an example, here is the number of IPv6 addresses that are available:

340,282,366,920,938,463,463,374,607,431,768,211,45 6

They can turn off an IP address for every second for every day and it would not make a difference.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    You're not wrong governments DO want a crypto system, but it would be one that they control, issue, and monitor. There are 2000+ cryptos that are market based, Meaning once released no one really controls them, not even the development team because its users can control the blockchain direction by refusing to fork it. That means the users can choose whether to agree with the direction the development team wants to take with the coin by installing their version of the software or not. Since it's open source others may have a different direction and people can choose that.

Cryptos are the digital age expression of being able to exchange value, what that value is and purchasing power however is still in the discovery phase. Depending on who wins cyperpunks or technocrats will determine how value is exchanged in the future.

You're wrong there, with the adoption of IPv6 (which I admit is being excessively SLOW) turning off an IP address won't be an option, not even by the provider as there are more IPv6 Addresses available than there are stars in our known universe. As an example, here is the number of IPv6 addresses that are available:

340,282,366,920,938,463,463,374,607,431,768,211,45 6

They can turn off an IP address for every second for every day and it would not make a difference.
    I guess it's different then a website like twitter banning the ip address of people. Many websites do it with ease.
    It's beyond me how AI is going to take over as it gets more powerful. For all I know AI will be able to tag you in anything you do on the internet, or anywhere you go.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Half of this forum thinks Bitcoin is made out of tulips, and more think I'm an idiot. Most people don't understand where the world is ACTUALLY headed, and I've done by best to explain it. Most of you still ignore and scoff at me. You guys follow retarded conspiracies that are done by people who are constantly wrong about all their predictions. We are entering the digital age.
    Shami, a digital age can be "unplugged" by the digital master. .Gov. Nothing in the system of digits is not grabbable by those evil bastards, including bitcoin. We are all in the game together, whether we like it or not. If you can use your knowledge to create some true wealth with crypto, we all root for you. True wealth meaning land, gold, hard assets.

Bitcoins, FRN's, build them up and transfer them to tangible assets, to live a free and happy life. My two bits.
    life is good.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Half of this forum thinks Bitcoin is made out of tulips, and more think I'm an idiot.
    I'm uncertain of your meaning here, would you kindly elaborate to make it more clear? I'm unable to follow your math on this one.

Most people don't understand where the world is ACTUALLY headed,
    Some people see an entirely different outcome than what you may be seeing. Some things definitely in common, other things way the fuck off.

and I've done by best to explain it. Most of you still ignore and scoff at me.
    And exactly who made you the final arbiter of what any reality other than yours to be the ultimate reality?? I apparently missed that briefing. Are you actually scoffing at us for not accepting your own unified field theory?

You guys follow retarded conspiracies
    What qualifies as a "retarded" conspiracy?? Certain you're not calling actually well established conspiracies "retarded" because the one currently in play is pretty damn clever, it's got everyone wearing petri dishes directly over their air intakes and now Fauci is saying face diapers will be worn through 2022.

done by people who are constantly wrong about all their predictions.
    And you're always right?
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    Shami, a digital age can be "unplugged" by the digital master. .Gov. Nothing in the system of digits is not grabbable by those evil bastards, including bitcoin. We are all in the game together, whether we like it or not. If you can use your knowledge to create some true wealth with crypto, we all root for you. True wealth meaning land, gold, hard assets.

Bitcoins, FRN's, build them up and transfer them to tangible assets, to live a free and happy life. My two bits.
    The world is run by greed and fear...we are in the greed stage right now. I have a feeling the fear stage is right around the corner.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Half of this forum thinks Bitcoin is made out of tulips, and more think I'm an idiot.

Go to the 55:00 minute mark in the video below and start there to learn about the tulip scam.

I don't know enough about computers and these digital coins to get involved. I have food, silver, land, livestock, guns, ammo and a roof over my head. I'm going to steer clear of bit coin and the others because I don't understand them. I do understand the things that I've listed that I do own though and they are what I believe it will take to survive what's coming.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (22nd February 2021),EE_ (22nd February 2021),ImaCannin (22nd February 2021),midnight rambler (21st February 2021),monty (22nd February 2021),woodman (22nd February 2021)