Thanks
    Thanked 7,914 Times in 4,551 Posts

Re: Greg Hunter WARNING! Bitcoin Will Crash Again! When!? BEFORE April 27th

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    It hasn't launched yet.

Banks are buying it up behind the scenes:
    https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2...ia-crypto-etp/

Spoiler: Banks don't care about Q-Anon.
    So at the moment these are all perceived utilities. Everyone is only buying for profit and the bankers have our back.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,778 Times in 4,714 Posts

When the banks collapse and you are unable to convert you crypto to fiat then what?

https://i.postimg.cc/jj1RXfww/49-D86...D79-C42371.jpg
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,648 Times in 2,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    Banks are buying it up since they are figuring what's up right now.

Get it on Kraken and stake it for 12% staking rewards. You can buy Ethereum on Coinbase and swap it on Kraken.
    Well, I've spent the last half hour trying to find the 'accounts' button on coinbase. In researching how to send from coinbase to kraken the instructions I run into say to find the 'accounts' button on the 'dashboard'. I can't even find the dashboard. What am I doing wrong?
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on.” ---C. S. Lewis

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Well, I've spent the last half hour trying to find the 'accounts' button on coinbase. In researching how to send from coinbase to kraken the instructions I run into say to find the 'accounts' button on the 'dashboard'. I can't even find the dashboard. What am I doing wrong?
    Now I'm getting really pissed! How do I find the address to send it? The directions I look up say to click on 'funding' in Kraken and then they say nothing. This is bullshit.
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on.” ---C. S. Lewis

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Give me a hammer. Give me a saw. Give me a screwgun. I'll build ya anything. I can't even find an address to send crypto to. Whoever designed these webpages and exchanges are total fucktards.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (22nd February 2021),midnight rambler (21st February 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,307 Times in 7,535 Posts

Whoever designed these webpages and exchanges are total millennials.
    fify
    "I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than one hundred shitheads." --Colonel Charlie Beckwith

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

8. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

woodman (21st February 2021)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,684 Times in 2,325 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    I have a little bitcoin GBTC.
    I hope you are moving some of your wealth to hard assets in case this all goes up in flames.
    You should already have a nice home paid for and money set aside.
    Wise advise. I own a little bit of GBTC as well. It's outperformed any stock I've ever owned. Part of me wants to sell and take a profit. I've always thought, if you take a profit, even if it's not the best time, it's a profit. And, over time that's how things grow.

But, I don't need to sell as I have a nice home and money set aside, for now. Not sure what to do about GBTC, but I am sure I wish I had bought more when I did buy.
    life is good.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,949 Times in 4,520 Posts

Now I'm getting really pissed! How do I find the address to send it? The directions I look up say to click on 'funding' in Kraken and then they say nothing. This is bullshit.

I can't step you through in text on a forum. You get 12% staking rewards with Polkadot/Kusama (same project, different coins). It compounds on itself every 4 days or so too. I make more on staking rewards than a 9-5 job. It's superior to owning a house and collecting rent.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

woodman (21st February 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

^^Perhaps these exchanges are changing their protocols and visual outlays at a pace which makes directions obsolete quickly.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,914 Times in 4,551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    Wise advise. I own a little bit of GBTC as well. It's outperformed any stock I've ever owned. Part of me wants to sell and take a profit. I've always thought, if you take a profit, even if it's not the best time, it's a profit. And, over time that's how things grow.

But, I don't need to sell as I have a nice home and money set aside, for now. Not sure what to do about GBTC, but I am sure I wish I had bought more when I did buy.
    I wish I would have bought more too. I can't imagine the pressure a lot of bitcoin millionaires are under to sell.
    There's 1.7 trillion dollars locked up in cryptos. Right now cryptos are close to 1/10 of the yearly GDP in the US
    Does this money even exist? It's not like everyone can quit tomorrow and divvy up the proceeds. It only exists if there is another buyer. Similar to stocks, except stocks have companies behind them that produce things and have assets.
    Also I bet a lot of people are hoping for bitcoin to pull back

add: Some questions I have are what scenario could take down cryptos.
    How would cryptos do if major war involving the US and another major country like Russia North Korea, Iran or China, broke out?
    I think war is much more possible, now that the most corrupt villains are in control of our country. The corrupt people at the top of the military love sending our young off to die, for their profit. There's nothing stopping these people now that Trump is gone. Under Trump the risk of war was low...that's all changed.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!