Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Greg Hunter WARNING! Bitcoin Will Crash Again! When!? BEFORE April 27th

  1. #1
    Unobtanium EE_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,855
    Thanks
    1,060
    Thanked 7,758 Times in 4,445 Posts

    Greg Hunter WARNING! Bitcoin Will Crash Again! When!? BEFORE April 27th



    Some thoughts I have on the bitcoin scam.
    1. I firmly believe the government can shut it down at will.
    2. The government doesn't allow people to do anything the government doesn't have the advantage in.
    3. Since the CCP controlled globalist left have seized our country, the looting of America has gone into hyper-drive.
    4. Since the covid scamdemic was introduced, US and global money printing went into super hyper-drive.
    5. Since the Trump presidency, most awake Americans have found out how corrupt our government is.Every agency FBI, CIA, DOJ, etc, congress, the courts, the Supreme Court, the military, the banks, Wall Street, are all completely corrupt and all working together in the big steal.
    6. All these corrupt people are in on the looting of our country and they are moving millions, billions and even trillions of dollars out of our country and into offshore corrupt banks.
    Q. How are they moving all this money? Certainly not in cash. Some is being laundered through the stock market, but I believe most is being moved via crypto currencies.
    I believe this is why the government is allowing cryptos to thrive. It is their tool to move the looted money.
    I'm sure they are buying up assets all over the world, land, islands, properties, commodities, etc.
    Q. Do not all these people have to have accounts in crypto exchanges? Who has access to this data?Everyone that buys cryptos has their name in these exchanges and the government knows who you are.The reason they are not interested in knowing who your are at this time, is because they need cryptos to move their looted money.
    Once the big steal has run it's course, and it will after the economies of the world are destroyed, they will yank the floor out from under everyone.
    Once that happens, the government will introduce the new financial system with their new currency.
    Q. When will it all end?
    Q. How will you position yourself before it happens?

    Any thoughts?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

  2. #2
    Unobtanium Shami-Amourae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    14,453
    Thanks
    3,146
    Thanked 7,777 Times in 4,408 Posts

    Re: Greg Hunter WARNING! Bitcoin Will Crash Again! When!? BEFORE April 27th

    Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post


    Some thoughts I have on the bitcoin scam.

    Any thoughts?

    I'm not repeating myself anymore. I've repeated and repeated the same bullshit concerns scores of times now. You people literally follow TRUST THE PLAN™ Q-Anon LARPs, while I tell you how to get rich, and almost all of my major predictions have come true.

    I was begging you for YEARS to buy Bitcoin and now its almost $60,000.

    Me begging you to buy Polkadot at $5. It's $40+ now:
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...l=1#post974797

    Boomers have been wailing to everyone to BUY GOLD for 15+ years and the price DOES NOT GO UP. This is almost criminal, but I really think you people are this stupid. Gold doesn't even keep up with the Dollar. It does not even keep up with inflation. It's all these retarded Gold Bugs calling Bitcoin a scam since their Boomer Rocks are increasingly worthless. No one wants your Boomer Rocks, and automation and robotics will drive the prices lower and lower. The future is DIGITAL. You cannot send Boomer Rocks across the world in seconds.

    Boomer Gold Bugs be like:
    https://twitter.com/SpencerKSchiff/s...48832492367875



    Boomers Gold Bugs just don't get we are going through a Digital Revolution.

    If you want to be a no-coiner, enjoy staying poor. You deserve it.

  3. #3
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,161
    Thanks
    4,304
    Thanked 4,320 Times in 1,986 Posts

    Re: Greg Hunter WARNING! Bitcoin Will Crash Again! When!? BEFORE April 27th

    ^^Polkadot seems to have more utility than most cryptos. I have been considering buying but I will have to find a new exchange as Coinbase does not trade it.
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on. ---C. S. Lewis

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

    Shami-Amourae (21st February 2021)

  5. #4
    Unobtanium Shami-Amourae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    14,453
    Thanks
    3,146
    Thanked 7,777 Times in 4,408 Posts

    Re: Greg Hunter WARNING! Bitcoin Will Crash Again! When!? BEFORE April 27th

    Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    ^^Polkadot seems to have more utility than most cryptos. I have been considering buying but I will have to find a new exchange as Coinbase does not trade it.
    Banks are buying it up since they are figuring what's up right now.

    Get it on Kraken and stake it for 12% staking rewards. You can buy Ethereum on Coinbase and swap it on Kraken.

  6. #5
    Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    22,659
    Thanks
    25,233
    Thanked 11,824 Times in 7,231 Posts

    Re: Greg Hunter WARNING! Bitcoin Will Crash Again! When!? BEFORE April 27th

    I can FLY TO THE SUN!!!
    "I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than one hundred shitheads." --Colonel Charlie Beckwith

    "If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

    "It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

  7. #6
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,164
    Thanks
    363
    Thanked 1,150 Times in 769 Posts

    Re: Greg Hunter WARNING! Bitcoin Will Crash Again! When!? BEFORE April 27th

    Gold is for sovereigns
    Silver for gentlemen
    Copper for peasants
    Paper for slaves
    Crypto for the terminally insane

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

    expat4ever (21st February 2021),midnight rambler (21st February 2021)

  9. #7
    Unobtanium EE_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,855
    Thanks
    1,060
    Thanked 7,758 Times in 4,445 Posts

    Re: Greg Hunter WARNING! Bitcoin Will Crash Again! When!? BEFORE April 27th

    Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    I'm not repeating myself anymore. I've repeated and repeated the same bullshit concerns scores of times now. You people literally follow TRUST THE PLAN™ Q-Anon LARPs, while I tell you how to get rich, and almost all of my major predictions have come true.

    I was begging you for YEARS to buy Bitcoin and now its almost $60,000.

    Me begging you to buy Polkadot at $5. It's $40+ now:
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...l=1#post974797

    Boomers have been wailing to everyone to BUY GOLD for 15+ years and the price DOES NOT GO UP. This is almost criminal, but I really think you people are this stupid. Gold doesn't even keep up with the Dollar. It does not even keep up with inflation. It's all these retarded Gold Bugs calling Bitcoin a scam since their Boomer Rocks are increasingly worthless. No one wants your Boomer Rocks, and automation and robotics will drive the prices lower and lower. The future is DIGITAL. You cannot send Boomer Rocks across the world in seconds.

    Boomer Gold Bugs be like:
    https://twitter.com/SpencerKSchiff/s...48832492367875



    Boomers Gold Bugs just don't get we are going through a Digital Revolution.

    If you want to be a no-coiner, enjoy staying poor. You deserve it.
    I have a little bitcoin GBTC.
    I hope you are moving some of your wealth to hard assets in case this all goes up in flames.
    You should already have a nice home paid for and money set aside.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

  10. #8
    Unobtanium EE_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,855
    Thanks
    1,060
    Thanked 7,758 Times in 4,445 Posts

    Re: Greg Hunter WARNING! Bitcoin Will Crash Again! When!? BEFORE April 27th

    Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    ^^Polkadot seems to have more utility than most cryptos. I have been considering buying but I will have to find a new exchange as Coinbase does not trade it.
    Has any of these "utilities" been actually used? I know you can by things with bitcoin, but all I see is people betting on getting rich by holding these cripto digits...not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Please show me proof where the polkadot utility has actually been used anywhere, or any other utility of other cripto digits has been used.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

  11. #9
    Unobtanium Shami-Amourae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    14,453
    Thanks
    3,146
    Thanked 7,777 Times in 4,408 Posts

    Re: Greg Hunter WARNING! Bitcoin Will Crash Again! When!? BEFORE April 27th

    Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Has any of these "utilities" been actually used? I know you can by things with bitcoin, but all I see is people betting on getting rich by holding these cripto digits...not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Please show me proof where the polkadot utility has actually been used anywhere, or any other utility of other cripto digits has been used.
    It hasn't launched yet.

    Banks are buying it up behind the scenes:
    https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2...ia-crypto-etp/

    Spoiler: Banks don't care about Q-Anon.

  12. #10
    Unobtanium EE_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,855
    Thanks
    1,060
    Thanked 7,758 Times in 4,445 Posts

    Re: Greg Hunter WARNING! Bitcoin Will Crash Again! When!? BEFORE April 27th

    Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Has any of these "utilities" been actually used? I know you can by things with bitcoin, but all I see is people betting on getting rich by holding these cripto digits...not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Please show me proof where the polkadot utility has actually been used anywhere, or any other utility of other cripto digits has been used.
    The test of crypto digits will come when the bottom drops out of the stock market.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

    woodman (21st February 2021)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •