Thread: Our Military’s SJW-Driven Abandonment of Warfighting Is Going to Get Troops Killed

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Our Military’s SJW-Driven Abandonment of Warfighting Is Going to Get Troops Killed

I'll tell anyone thinking about joining the military today, going forward, they're a fool if they do, don't do it!
    Why would anyone want to fight for these people that have seized control of our country...that includes the corrupt leadership of the military?

The military did nothing to protect our country from being taken over by the CCP controlled party. That makes all military actions from now on, criminal fraud. I won't even say US in the same sentence with military anymore. This is no longer the military of my country.

My niece's husband is an army ranger and since biden is occupying the white house, he wants out asap. His contract is up in August. I hope he makes it out before he's called to duty to some shithole country to fight for someone else's problems we have no business in, just to fill corrupt people's pockets.

I bet enlistments are dropping like a rock.

Our Military’s SJW-Driven Abandonment of Warfighting Is Going to Get Troops Killed
    Kurt SchlichterKurt Schlichter|Posted: Feb 18, 2021 12:01 AM

It gives me no pleasure to say that I no longer recommend that young people join the military, and I’m not alone. The non-Blue Falcon veteran community is in full revolt against the conscious decision to decline embraced by our current military leadership. After failing to win a war in the last 20 years – and don’t say Syria, because the second President * woke up in the Oval Office wondering how he got there, more of our troops were heading back into the hellscape for reasons no one has bothered to articulate – the military has decided to target an easier enemy, i.e., other Americans.

See, the problem with me and the other vets who are disgusted by the brass’s choice to focus on SJW priorities instead of, you know, successfully deterring or defeating America’s enemies, is that we actually listened to what we were taught when we were coming up. Most of us were trained by the heroes who put the shattered American military together after the Democrat war in Vietnam broke it. We learned about leadership, about putting mission first but taking care of people always, and about objectives and how to attain them.

None of that’s a thing anymore.

So, count us out from complicity with the degeneration of our proud institution into a giant gender studies struggle session. And that’s a big deal. Do you know where the military gets a huge chunk on its recruits? Legacies. These are young troops who want to be like their father or grandfather or big brother or neighbor or other role model. I was the third-generation commissioned officer in my family, on both sides. Guess what? Right now, if one of my kids goes in, it’s against my advice. And again, I am not alone. I hear this over and over and over from other vets. And it makes me furious.

Congratulations, Pentagon. This is all on you.

You put two divisions behind wire in D.C. to protect against phantom insurrections by guys who dress like Vikings. And then you can’t even feed the troops, or house them. Gosh, if only there was a great big five-sided building full of generals just a couple miles away to square that idiocy away.

Oh, wait, there is.

And now, though we have not won a war in two decades, our military has plenty of time to stop training and focus on purging the ranks of people who like the politicians the current administration opposes. I eagerly await the introduction to the new 69D MOS – political officer. A zampolit for every battalion – hell, why not every company?

And don’t patronize us with baloney about how this is just about rooting out all those secret “extremists” lurking in the ranks – that’s right up there with sending the new second louie down to the supply room to retrieve a box of grid squares. How about you stop trying to expel these mystery “extremists” and start firing the incompetents all around you?

Sadly, this trickle-down SJW foolishness is reaching what used to be the pointy end of the spear. Generals and colonels adopt it because if they don’t, they’ll get tossed out – if you invest three decades in the green machine, it must be awfully tempting to hold your tongue to nail down that retirement and then get the hell out ahead of the deluge. It’s the company grades who buy this pap who are most disconcerting. One lieutenant – for you civilians, lieutenants are the wisest officers in the military, according to lieutenants – went on Twitter to inform me and some other people who were actually alive and in the military the last time America won a war that when we Neanderthals were serving, the military was awash in “white supremacy.” Could have fooled me. When I got off active duty the first time 30 years ago this May, I was stunned at how often race came up back in the civilian world. It almost never did when I was in the service, though in basic training it would have been nice for the awesome power of my pallor to keep Drill Sergeant Whittlesey from dropping me for countless sets of 20.

But hey, some 23-year-old assistant S2 who operates the coffeemaker doubtless has better insights into stuff happening before he was born that those of us who were actually there. The only positive thing about my interaction with that guy was my relief in knowing that I was no longer the dumbest lieutenant in the history of the United States military.

We had our imperfections and misadventures back in the day, sure, but if some idiot had done something bigoted to another solder, we would have slammed him. The only thing that mattered when a new soldier showed up was whether or not he was squared away. But not now. No, winning battles is hard, but internal snipe hunts are easy and fun! Why focus on external warfare when the career payoff for witch-hunting within the organization is so much bigger? Check out this new Navy pledge – us vets’ enlistment/commissioning oaths were apparently insufficient for today’s woke battlespace:

“I pledge to advocate for and acknowledge all lived experiences and intersectional identities of every Sailor in the Navy. I pledge to engage in ongoing self-reflection, education and knowledge sharing to better myself and my communities. I pledge to be an example in establishing healthy, inclusive and team-oriented environments. I pledge to constructively share all experiences and information gained from activities above to inform the development of Navy-wide reforms.”

The most disconcerting part of this is that it was apparently written on purpose. Is the next thing we’ll see some sort of mandatory woke Space Force interpretive dance?

No, I do not recommend anyone subject themselves to this sort of four-year camo sociology seminar in which they must “pledge to advocate for and acknowledge all lived experiences and intersectional identities of every Sailor in the Navy” or any other branch. My intersectional identity is “America,” and I am utterly uninterested in any other identity.

Maybe the brass should focus on killing America’s enemies, and maybe not running ships into other ships? Both those things would be totally awesome.

War is a serious business, even for guys like me who ran heavily armed carwashes. But this current tail-chasing is not serious. The military is hollowing out as people vote with their combat boots. Word from inside is that it can’t keep troops from ETSing – that is, leaving the service when their obligation ends. If our troops want their thoughts controlled and to be programed into little lefty conformobots, they can go off to college – the Dems want to give it away to slackers for free anyway, so who needs to ruck march and attend Bill Kristol’s latest war to get the G.I. Bill?

The military used to be a welcoming safe space for patriots. But no more. With this insane babbling about “internal enemies,” does anyone think that potential recruits do not understand that this slur is what the liberal elite that the military brass obeys calls people like them and their families? Why would you join an organization that sees you as an enemy?

I wish I could believe that the generals and admirals will en masse reject this sack race to failure, but it may be too late, at least until we get a real president determined to unscrew this cluster. It will be hard. The academies and war colleges are already full of the same kind of liberal hacks that civilian education is infested with. Michael Walsh’s hardcore new book Last Stands: Why Men Fight When All Is Lost should be required reading for every military leader, but some professor at the Army Command and General Staff College (I’m a graduate, sigh) reviewed it and found it – I’m not kidding – “problematic.” You know what’s really problematic? Turning the military into a cauldron of neurotic SJW obsessions while our foreign enemies circle our senile CINC like vultures.

We can laugh at the antics, but the terrible reality is that this crap is going to get a bunch of our young people killed. Let’s be very clear – when your priority is social justice nonsense instead of preparing to fight and win, you are opening up a lane for the enemy and the enemy is going to drive right through it.

But look on the bright side. When something horrible happens – maybe the Chinese will send a carrier to the bottom, for example – we can all take comfort in the fact that our sons and daughters, because it’s us patriots’ sons and daughters who usually fight and die in America’s wars, perished because our leadership failed to prepare, but at least they died fully aware of trans intersectionality.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...illed-n2584883
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

Re: Our Military’s SJW-Driven Abandonment of Warfighting Is Going to Get Troops Kille

Every America loving patriot conservative needs to get serious about doing without anything the left is selling, promoting, or saying...as much as humanly possible. That means their sports, movies, facebook, twitter and any product they support.

The OP was from this article...

How to Fight Back Against Racist Attacks on White Americans
    By Larry Johnson
    Published February 22, 2021 at 8:43pm

Looks like Jim Hoft’s piece from Sunday (Sounds Racist: McDonald’s Will Punish Executives if They Hire Too Many White Men) is not an isolated example of a new form of corporate racism. Gone to hell is Dr. Martin Luther King’s dream of seeing people judged by the content of their heart and their conduct rather than by the color of their skin. That dream is now as dead as Dr. King. Instead, we have a real nightmare of actual racism. People of European and Russian descent are now, by definition, racists. Why? Because of the color of their skin.

The latest corporation being exposed for trafficking in this racist crap is Coca Cola. TGP’s Cristina Laila reported this a few days back:

Coca-Cola, facing mounting backlash from conservatives online, has responded to allegations of anti-white rhetoric after an internal whistleblower leaked screenshots of diversity training materials that encourages staff to “try to be less white.”

A Coca-Cola spokesperson confirmed that the course is “part of a learning plan to help build an inclusive workplace,” but also noted that “the video circulating on social media is from a publicly available LinkedIn Learning series and is not a focus of our company’s curriculum.”

For starters, so-called “White” people ain’t white. My skin is pinkish to light brown. I will no longer check any box that requires me to identify as “White”. I will choose other. I encourage you to do the same. Start fighting back.

Are Asians considered white? Just because their skin color is the same as mine in many cases, Asians get the luxury of being classified as a separate race. Coca Cola is making a damned stupid decision. As of today, me and my family will no longer purchase any products from Coca Cola (and we’ve been steady customers imbibing Coke Zero).

We need to punish financially McDonalds and Coca Cola and any other corporation that wants to drag us into this filthy ideology of judging people by their skin color. This is now a metaphorical war that must be waged with dollars and credit cards.

But this is not the worst of it. If you are military, especially former military, or law enforcement, you too are a racist and must be eliminated (See Jim Hoft’s piece, Ignored by Media: Dirtbag Joe Biden Says US Veterans and Former Police Officers Are Fueling White Supremacism in America. Joe Biden minced no words on this subject when he blurted out the following at the CNN Townhall:

“And you see what’s happening — and the studies that are beginning to be done, maybe at your university as well — about the impact of former military, former police officers, on the growth of white supremacy in some of these groups,” the President said.

It was the military, under President Truman’s leadership, that made the first moves to erase the legacy of genuine racism. Now, especially if your son or daughter hails from a Southern state, the military leadership is succumbing to pressure to focus on the color of skin rather than the competence to carry out military tasks.

White liberals are pushing this garbage to eviscerate our military forces and are quite open about going after the very people who have fought, served and, in far too many cases, were maimed physically and mentally. Most of the liberal elites and their spawn have no time for such service. That burden has fallen on the backs of men and women who come from the lower and middle economic class in our society. Now these wealthy scum want to punish you for wanting to put America first and for wanting to fight to preserve a society based on equal justice for all.

They want America on her knees and Joe Biden, along with his Democrat and leftist hordes, backed by prominent RINOs, will stop at nothing to intimidate you and try to compel you to accept without complaint that you, because of the color of your skin, are a racist.

No. I will not give in and I encourage you to keep score, remember who embraces this kind of toxic prejudice and fight back. Do not send your children off to fight wars for this sick class of effete Social Justice Warriors. Do not spend your money on products pushed by corporations that embrace this racist nonsense. You have the power to make a difference. Please understand this is now a fight to preserve the soul of the American Republic.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ite-americans/
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Re: Our Military’s SJW-Driven Abandonment of Warfighting Is Going to Get Troops Kille

Don't buy a thing from the bastards. Take nothing from them, give nothing to them.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Don't buy a thing from the bastards. Take nothing from them, give nothing to them.
    It's too bad so many Americans are weak.
    They complain about the commie bastards taking over, canceling and censoring conservatives, but they are still on twitter, facebook and they buy their products.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    It's too bad so many Americans are weak.
    They complain about the commie bastards taking over, canceling and censoring conservatives, but they are still on twitter, facebook and they buy their products.
    I have to admit that I went to Walmart today and got some groceries, but all in all I have cut down on main stores and I'm trying not to use them. This whole thing with a 'politically correct' military is so laughable; it reminds me of the old 'Alice's Restaurant' where the guy is sitting on the group 'W' bench and they're not sure he's moral enough to go out and kill for the army when they found out he'd been busted for littering.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage