Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK.. Help me. I can't find the thread or post

Palladium
    Thanks

OK.. Help me. I can't find the thread or post

Long story short. A friend of mine has "Aggressive Breast Cancer."

On this forum, could be years ago, it was either Mamboni or another Member that posted things that should be done or shouldn't be done in regards to cancer. (I think it was Breast Cancer)

I have spent a few hours searching the forum and I can not find the post.

Does anyone on the forum recall or remember what I am talking about??

Any help would be appreciated.... Thanks.... Atocha in Dallas

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Re: OK.. Help me. I can't find the thread or post

I don’t recall what you’re referring to but perhaps this will help -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dLv3kYE5HHjr/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Atocha (24th February 2021),Tumbleweed (24th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

5. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Atocha (24th February 2021)

Palladium
    Thanks

Thank you! Each and every one... For past and future references and help.

Unfortunately people think I should work when I am work. I will look over the above reference links when I get home... Again... Thanks y'all

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

My mother died because of breast cancer twenty years ago and I did a lot of looking for cures for quite a few years. It seems to me there were many threads on this forum where cancer cures were discussed but I don't seem to be able to locate more than just a few.

I've read you need to avoid sugar because cancer feeds on it and keep your body PH as alkaline as possible. I've also read taking Iodine is beneficial. Intravenous high dose vitamin c has cured some people of cancer.

Lately I've been taking pharmaceutical grade DMSO for problems with my feet and I've read it is also helpful for people taking chemotherapy and is very helpful in avoiding the side effects of it. Post #68 in the Bottom link discusses DMSO and cancer treatment. Post #69 could possibly be the one you're looking for.

Below is another link to a thread in the health section on cancer and the use of intravenous vitamin C in curing it.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...+breast+cancer

Link to another thread with lots of possible treatments or cures
    and a whole lot of other links in it to more information.
    Post #69 has a list of foods not to eat.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...usiness+cancer
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Atocha (24th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Here are some general guidelines for folk fighting cancer.
    Diet and supplements are geared towards alkalinizing the body and boosting immunity.
    Cancers feed off excess calories.

Starve the cancer: eliminate sugar, processed starches and grains. A low carb diet high in healthy fats and clean proteins.
    Diet is centered on green juices made from organic washed vegetables, especially kale, broccoli, spinach etc. flavored with a minimum of fruits to minimize sugar
    Protein can be obtained from pasteur raised eggs - probably best to eliminate meats
    Supplements should provide the ninety essential nutrients: 60 minerals, 12 amino acids, 16 vitamins, 2 essential fats. See Tangy Tangerine and other products from Youngevity.
    Natural supplements with proven anti-cancer activity:
    Liposomal vitamin C - 2 or more gram equivalents per day (non-toxic, so more is better)
    Selenium - 200-400 mcg per day
    Sprouted broccoli - excellent source of sulfurophane
    Seeds such as apricot and apple are good source of vitamin B17 can be purchased on Amazon. These should be finely blended to facilitate absorption.
    Lots of clean filtered water (i.e. Zero water filters remove fluoride, chlorine and heavy metals)
    Toxic foods must be eliminated: no fried foods, no sugar, no processed foods, no luncheon meats, no gluten (no barley wheat rye or oats), no commercial fruit juices (loaded with sugar). Probably best to abstain from commerical dairy products (anything pasteurized). If you can get raw milk that is probably OK.

Post script: Load the diet with natural anti-oxidants as these have anti-cancer activity. Lots of green tea. Extracts of green tea, grape seed and resveratrol can be taken ad libitum. Garlic and garlic oil ad libitum. Vitamin C and selenium as stated above. Liposomal Vitamin C is far more powerful than oral ascorbate, delivers high dose vitamin C directly to the lymphatic and blood stremas and does not cause bowel intolerance (i.e. diarrhea). In general, green leafy and brightly colored vegetables are excellent sources of natural antioxidants and consuming juices prepared from these are highly beneficial. Other specific supplements to recommend include Vitamin D and iodine. Vitamin D is best obtained from liberal sun exposure but natural vitamin D supplements are good too. Take 5000 IU per day - more cane be tolerated short term. Iodine is best taken in nascent form (elemental iodine in glycerine) - 1-4 mg per day (many multiple of the too low RDA) helps to flush fluoride from the body. Thyroid gland needs iodine plus all the other essential minerals and vitamins to work optimally.

Regular exercise.
    Positive attitude

Cancer is a self-induced disease and therefore reversible.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Atocha (24th February 2021),Camp Bassfish (25th February 2021),midnight rambler (24th February 2021)

Palladium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    My mother died because of breast cancer twenty years ago and I did a lot of looking for cures for quite a few years. It seems to me there were many threads on this forum where cancer cures were discussed but I don't seem to be able to locate more than just a few.

I've read you need to avoid sugar because cancer feeds on it and keep your body PH as alkaline as possible. I've also read taking Iodine is beneficial. Intravenous high dose vitamin c has cured some people of cancer.

Lately I've been taking pharmaceutical grade DMSO for problems with my feet and I've read it is also helpful for people taking chemotherapy and is very helpful in avoiding the side effects of it. Post #68 in the Bottom link discusses DMSO and cancer treatment. Post #69 could possibly be the one you're looking for.

Below is another link to a thread in the health section on cancer and the use of intravenous vitamin C in curing it.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...+breast+cancer

Link to another thread with lots of possible treatments or cures
    and a whole lot of other links in it to more information.
    Post #69 has a list of foods not to eat.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...usiness+cancer
    My mother had breast cancer but survived. This was the in the 1950's. The lung cancer got her though. To many Pall Mall Reds and Bugler tobacco. I do not know if chemotherapy was a thing in the early 70's.. I know she went through Cobalt Radiation treatments. They burned her good. She did not make it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Atocha For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (24th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Iodine for breast cancer, is what sticks in my mind.

I can't recall the why, but I'm thinking the source is Dr. Brownstein from Detroit. He is also a big advocate of using Celtic Sea Salt every day, like a teaspoon per day, has a book on it.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Atocha (25th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

This thread by zap stirred my memory.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...s-so-sad-again
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

16. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Atocha (25th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Atocha View Post
    My mother had breast cancer but survived. This was the in the 1950's. The lung cancer got her though. To many Pall Mall Reds and Bugler tobacco. I do not know if chemotherapy was a thing in the early 70's.. I know she went through Cobalt Radiation treatments. They burned her good. She did not make it.
    My mother found a lump in her breast and had it removed. She had chemotherapy and thought they might have gotten all of the cancer. About a year after the first chemo treatment the cancer was back. I don't think she ever really had a good day after she started the treatments. After it came back she only lasted three or four months and they were hell going through for her because of the chemo and radiation treatments. If I was diagnosed with cancer I'd try the natural cures but not the chemo or radiation.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Atocha (25th February 2021),Bigjon (24th February 2021),Camp Bassfish (25th February 2021),Cebu_4_2 (24th February 2021),ImaCannin (24th February 2021)