Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OK.. Help me. I can't find the thread or post

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Re: OK.. Help me. I can't find the thread or post

I have read that some success has been had with mushrooms. If I remember, Paul Stammets cured his mother's breast cancer with organic maitake mushrooms. Look into it; I could have it mixed up. Might be some other type of mushroom. Turkey tails are also used as an anti cancer agent. I think chaga and a few others have been highly esteemed for cancer treatments.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

2. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Atocha (25th February 2021)

Thanks

My mom had lung cancer. She got radiation and chemo. The cancer came back on her spine a year later, right behind where they shot the lung.
    She started taking Essiac Tea daily. After she had been taking it for a month or so, She said she spit up a mass. She was legally blind so really couldn’t tell other than it looked gray. She continued to drink the tea and the cancer stayed away for 2 years. She said she was tired of fighting and stopped drinking the tea and the cancer came back, paralyzed her and she died within 4 months.

I don’t think herbs work as good if the patient has already done chemo and or radiation.
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

Atocha (25th February 2021),Cebu_4_2 (24th February 2021),midnight rambler (24th February 2021),Tumbleweed (25th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

“Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

6. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (24th February 2021)

Palladium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    My mom had lung cancer. She got radiation and chemo. The cancer came back on her spine a year later, right behind where they shot the lung.
    She started taking Essiac Tea daily. After she had been taking it for a month or so, She said she spit up a mass. She was legally blind so really couldn’t tell other than it looked gray. She continued to drink the tea and the cancer stayed away for 2 years. She said she was tired of fighting and stopped drinking the tea and the cancer came back, paralyzed her and she died within 4 months.

I don’t think herbs work as good if the patient has already done chemo and or radiation.
    My mother was tired of fighting also. I remember.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Atocha For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (25th February 2021)