Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BREAKING: Entire Federal Reserve payment system CRASHES

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Re: BREAKING: Entire Federal Reserve payment system CRASHES

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Shami has been right about investing in bitcoin and there was a time I could have bought a lot of them but didn't.
    You're not late. We're in maybe the 2nd or 3rd inning of this game. As long as you get into the right projects, or are okay holding Bitcoin long term you should do good. Ethereum is potentially going to MySpace itself, so pay attention to viable alternatives:
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...103424-Cardano
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...e-New-Ethereum

Bitcoin realistically will hit $1 Million in 10 years max. Likely sooner.

Gold has been going sideways for over 10 years now since people are switching to the digital economy. The old school notion that we'll return to a Gold Standard is retarded. Gold will become an INDUSTRIAL metal, like Silver is, and not go up too much in value, though it's still a good hedge if you want something with stable value in the short to medium term. Gold will become hyperinflationary in time as technology and automation improves and it will lose its purchasing power over time. I'm not joking. It's a hard truth to swallow but it's the new reality of the new digital world.

The whole "collapse SHTF" stuff is bullshit IMO. The rich people won't allow that to happen widespread, but they will do it in small regions like what happened in Texas recently to fuck with people they don't like. There's going to be so many poor people created by automation wages will drop down to nothing and people will fight for the remaining few jobs.

Robots will take your jobs, not Beaners

I do a lot of hydroponics and have been mastering doing that with automation. I'm mixing my computer knowledge with gardening, and it's pretty exciting and interesting as I'm developing new techniques.

FOLLOW AND LISTEN TO CYPHERPUNKS
    The Right and Left do not serve you. Only Cypherpunks are fighting for a better world in the digital age. We are the actual good guys.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (27th February 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

A lesson learned from the recent power outages in Texas: when the lights go out cryptocurrency is totally worthless.

Now if you cryptocurrency people can manage to get your cryptocurrencies tied to gold/silver/any other widely accepted substance/value/local currencies then you *may* be able to pull us out of the abyss (BIG maybe). However ANY solution which is not spiritually based is doomed to failure simply because we're in a spiritual battle, anyone who doesn't see this and act accordingly will be suffering the consequences, and it will get fucking ugly for them.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

4. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (27th February 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    A lesson learned from the recent power outages in Texas: when the lights go out cryptocurrency is totally worthless.
    Apparently you've never heard of smartphones and Elon Musk's Starlink.
    I can still access my crypto from my smartphone and pay with it.

Tesla is already solving the power problems too:

Thanks

Musk is just pushing another flavor of the soulless technocracy enslavement, plus he’s fucking up the heavens by building a modernized version of the Tower of Babel.

Either God is God or man is god.

Musk has a sexy plan to waste resources developing a planet which has no atmosphere to support fauna and flora...why not work on fixing the issues with the planet we’re on??
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Musk is just pushing another flavor of the soulless technocracy enslavement, plus he’s fucking up the heavens by building a modernized version of the Tower of Babel.

Either God is God or man is god.

Musk has a sexy plan to waste resources developing a planet which has no atmosphere to support fauna and flora...why not work on fixing the issues with the planet we’re on??
    Join the future, or have a boot on your neck for eternity.

Thanks

Join the future, or have a boot on your neck for eternity.
    You're seriously deluded, much like those pushing technocracy*, eternity will not be spent here on this earthly plane, eternity will be spent in either Heaven or in Hell.

*if any solution proposed/pushed is not in harmony with the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God then that solution is doomed to failure and it's proponents are very likely to find themselves cast out forever (eternity)...oops...big oops

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

"I can still access my crypto from my smartphone and pay with it."

An illusion. A FRN cannot pay a bill and extinguish a contract. Neither can a bitcoin.

In the scenario where you walk into a grocery store, pick up a loaf of bread, stop at the cashier and complete the purchase and walk out of the store with your 'purchase'. The ownership of the bread remains as if you had never picked it up. Likely the owner will never be found. Certainly the grocery store is not the owner. The situation is as if the bread itself is non-existent (which it actually is without an owner...it is a chose in action).

So pretend all you like that bitcoin has some form of value. Value has no existence in communism. The only things you can own are those things you create yourself.

This hold for both bitcoin and FRN.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (27th February 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    I can still access my crypto from my smartphone and pay with it.

Tesla is already solving the power problems too:
    ]
    How do they get satellites past the Van Alan Radiation belt?
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post