Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Real Short of breath, not sure what to do

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: Real Short of breath, not sure what to do

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Actually, colds and flus have long been noted to kill the sense of smell. This is nothing new. Covid is nothing new.

It should be noted and we all should accept the fact that the power of suggestion is one of the most potent ways of controlling perceived reality. If the individual and the myriad of individuals that comprise society can be propagandized completely enough, they can be made to accept amazing falsities as truth.

Worrying that you have a bad ailment can make a person sick; you can literally worry yourself to death. There are cases of tribal taboos that were inadvertantly crossed and the person actually died from the belief that they would die. The power of suggestion is responsible for the placebo effect, which is a powerful healing agent. The anti-placebo effect is just as powerful.

I would make the case that much of the illness we have been seeing is due to the indoctrination/propaganda/anti-placebo effect.

I am not saying that Cebu is suffering from an imaginary illness, but I am responding to the post I quoted which points toward Covid as if Covid is something more than a flu.

This is an interesting article that explains the anti-placebo/nocebo effect:
    Is there an “anti-placebo” effect? - The Straight Dope

I'm really not trying to be a dick here (it just comes naturally) vacuum; it is just that I have Covid fatigue, just like I have nigger fatigue and I'm sick to death of all sorts of shit.
    Thank you.

It should be noted that "flu" has never been proved to be a transmissible disease or a virus. It has never satisfied Koch's requirements. We as a society need to question much of what the medical establishment has purported to be fact or science.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Ares (5th March 2021),midnight rambler (11th March 2021),woodman (1st March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

first day of NAC. Smells like shyt so it must be good lol. Took 1 soon as it came in today, coughing up the same stuff but a little more moist IE: easier to cough out. I usually only have to cough this in the mornings so this is definitely a new experience.

Vit D, iron, B complex, and now NAC.

Will update.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

woodman (3rd March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Not sure what "Russian tar" is, maybe you could use yogurt as a substitute?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Maybe he meant Russian tsar, I dunno I'm a retard
    Secrets in Plain Sight - A side splitting yet fascinating mockumentary for the archaeologicaly inept and wilfully ignorant.
    "I literaly couldn't stop laughing" - Rolling Stone Magazine "Its like watching a train wreck, but funnier" - NYT

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-L...r=562630875305

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Ah Shilajit!!??

Are L silent in Russian?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    first day of NAC. Smells like shyt so it must be good lol. Took 1 soon as it came in today, coughing up the same stuff but a little more moist IE: easier to cough out. I usually only have to cough this in the mornings so this is definitely a new experience.

Vit D, iron, B complex, and now NAC.

Will update.
    Only been a few days and mornings seem better, not totally out of breath like before. Still coughing up shyt throughout the day so I imagine the lungs are clearing a bit. Still too early to tell but at this point I would not want to quit taking this all.

Thanks

Definitely better. Do not have to take a break after throwing one deck board up (pathetic but it is what it is) Used to have to stop and break for about 5 min to get my breath. I feel my heart and do breathe a bit harder but absolutely NO comparison with before. I think the NAC stuff is making some huge difference in letting me cough the shyt out during the day. Ongoing saga, on another note I have not had a back attack in 3 days now, another VERY WELCOME attribute.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

Ares (6th March 2021),Bigjon (5th March 2021),vacuum (7th March 2021),woodman (5th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    You bring up a good point. Apparently, the 5G frequency causes resonance of the O2 molecule which prevents its binding to hemoglobin, hence the shortness of breath. I suspect this is what the elderly testing false positive with the COVID PCR test who are short of breath are suffering from: 5G poisoning. I don't know how toe counteract this short of living in a Faraday cage.
    Resonance frequency is kind of a big deal. From the silver bridge collapse to the moving of huge stones in ancient times, and all of Teslas hidden discoveries!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    Update? Did you follow Mambonis advise? Maybe check also, for black mold in your house and garage.
    Always been a bit of mold on the basement walls. It's refinished over cinder block with carpet that used to get soaked when it rained a lot. I stopped most water infiltration but didn't tear out the finished walls or carpet. There is a light, dusty covering of mold on most painted walls. I have a filter running 24/7 along with a dehumidifier that runs all summer.

So, I never had any issues before moving to this house which was about 10 years a go. Since then the only time I would work out was when I had to fight my boy and he left a couple years ago so no working out at all. Workout room is in the basement. Can't workout because I get too short of breath. After getting up from sleep I go through a daily cigarette lung cleanse that takes about 1 hour away or out of the house to clear otherwise I am jacked all day.

Last month I caught another lung infection and went to the doc for antibiotics. They told me I had high blood pressure and gave me some crap I threw in the garbage. BP was pretty high though 207/77 pulse was 82ish. Rehydrated and that's all back to normal, even quit drinking daily because I don't really want to die yet.

Since I have taken smaller projects like motorcycles etc into the basement so I can have comfortable heat in the winter I closed all doors down there and only heat the area I work in.

2 days ago I went into one closed off rooms and noticed a slightly different smell than the rest of the basement. Musty but not much mold visible for the most part. No big deal. About 10 minutes later outside I started my breathless coughing fits, eventually coughing up the same cloudy clear lung juice. Persisted for 2 smokes and about one hour before I could breath again. As soon as that was over I'm thinking WTF was that all about?

That room. That basement. Something just ain't right down there. I even quit drinking. I am going to start with spraying / killing what mold I can see. Too much to be scrubbing and washing right now. I need to run a couple wires for upstairs walls so I will make that job easier and tear out the back drywall. Then I can spray and seal the cinder block and see what else I can get to. After that or during going to start vacuuming the carpet again that should probably be ripped out. Vacuum is a HEPA deal so should help some.

Got to start somewhere... wow.