Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Short of breath, not sure what to do

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Re: Real Short of breath, not sure what to do

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    You bring up a good point. Apparently, the 5G frequency causes resonance of the O2 molecule which prevents its binding to hemoglobin, hence the shortness of breath. I suspect this is what the elderly testing false positive with the COVID PCR test who are short of breath are suffering from: 5G poisoning. I don't know how toe counteract this short of living in a Faraday cage.
    I heard that sandpaper on walls stops all the emf. DOD. one dr. put it on every wall that was an outside wall and plastered over it. something about the quartz crystals in the sand paper.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (27th February 2021),woodman (26th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Last summer I was coughing up some clear gooey bubbly kind of phlegm in the mornings and I thought I might be developing congestive heart failure. I had a thorough check up and my heart is in good shape. Every thing else was normal too.

I injured the ligaments in the metatarsal joints in my feet last fall when I spent six weeks hauling hay. I was crawling in and out of my big truck and farm tractors loading and unloading hay. I was also doing a lot of walking on hard ground in between too. I guess I was hitting the ground to hard and stretched the ligaments around the joints in my feet.

I saw a podiatrist and started using some orthotics and anti inflammation pills but wasn't making any progress with healing one of my feet until I started using DMSO. There has been a steady improvement since then. DMSO is anti inflammatory and is also a diarrhetic.

At first I was just rubbing it in to my feet but later on I got some pharmaceutical grade DMSO and started using that.

I take half a teaspoon of DMSO in a cup and a half or two cups of warm water twice a day.

Besides helping with my feet I noticed I wasn't coughing up any phlegm anymore in the mornings, I felt better and had more energy.

I'm just now finishing off an 8 OZ. bottle of Dr. Jacobs 99.98% DMSO. The Dr. Jacobs costs quite a bit and I'm going to start using some 99.995% DMSO and I'll leave a couple of links below.

Two books that I have are "DMSO Natures Healer" by Dr. Morton Walker
    and "DMSO The Universal Healer" by Dr. Kendra Nathan.

Thought I'd also edit this post and add that the podiatrist I saw the last time told me to discontinue the anti inflammatory pills he'd prescribed and to continue on with the DMSO.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

woodman (26th February 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Hey Cebu, sorry you're feeling poorly. Try nebulizing some quality silver hydrosol a couple of times a day and also nebulizing lomatium. They have helped me. Vit d3 is important. The rest of the suggestions are golden.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

No - it does not generate ozone. As it is a negative ion generator, trace amounts of ozone must be generated. Trace, as in undetectable to my nose.
    I like a little ozone, it smells sweet. The smell of a spring thunderstorm. Just a little, not a lot.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Thanks

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...-peroxide.aspx

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

• As long as your immune system is up to par, your body can overcome most if not all viral invaders
    • Dr. David Brownstein has successfully treated more than 230 COVID-19 patients using immune boosting strategies such as intravenous or nebulized peroxide, iodine, oral vitamins A, C and D, and intramuscular ozone. None has died from the infection
    • Beta carotene is a water-soluble form of vitamin A that does not provide immune boosting benefits. For that, you need the fat-soluble form, so make sure you’re taking emulsified vitamin A
    • At the first signs of illness, Brownstein recommends taking 100,000 units of vitamin A and 50,000 units of vitamin D3 per day for four days, along with 1,000 milligrams of vitamin C per hour during waking hours as well as 25 mg of iodine until symptoms recede. Nebulizing peroxide with iodine is also recommended
    • Hydrogen peroxide is a topical disinfectant that kills viruses on contact. It’s also an oxidative therapy that stimulates the redox pathway, thereby stimulating energy production and repair cells. It also improves oxygenation and may have a detoxifying effect on your lungs

Dr. David Brownstein, who has a clinic just outside of Detroit, Michigan, has successfully treated over 200 patients with what has become my favorite intervention for COVID-19 and other upper respiratory infections, namely nebulized hydrogen peroxide.
    A peer-reviewed consecutive case series of 107 COVID-19 patients treated with nebulized peroxide and other remedies, including oral vitamins A, C and D, iodine, intravenous hydrogen peroxide and iodine as well as intravenous (IV) vitamin C, along with intramuscular ozone, was published in the July 2020 issue of Science, Public Health Policy, and the Law.1 All patients survived.
    Nebulized Peroxide and Iodine

At the time of this interview, the number of patients successfully treated with these all-natural strategies exceeds 230, and he has now published a book describing his approach, titled “A Holistic Approach to Viruses.”
    “[Among] our [COVID-19] patients, we've had no deaths,” he says. “We've had a couple of hospitalizations, but much smaller than should be for the reported statistics. And we're still using the same protocol we've been using for 25 plus years for flu and flu-like illnesses.
    A patient I called over the weekend told me ‘There are two things out of what you gave me that I could tell really made me feel better.’ I gave him the whole protocol of oral vitamin A, C, D and iodine and nebulized peroxide and iodine.
    He said, ‘I forgot to use the iodine the first day or two. When you asked me about it, I re-added it back in orally. That made the difference. My mucus thinned out, my breathing was better. I forgot to put the iodine in the nebulizer [too], and [when] I did both at the same time — the oral iodine and the nebulized hydrogen peroxide with iodine — everything cleared up …’
    His breathing was 80%, 90% better shortly after the first or second dose of iodine. He's another success story that we've had, which is supporting people's immune systems during these viral illness times … I would implore my colleagues to add iodine into whatever regimen you're using to treating patients who are ill with flu-like illnesses such as COVID-19.”
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

Electrum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    I saw a podiatrist and started using some orthotics and anti inflammation pills but wasn't making any progress with healing one of my feet until I started using DMSO. There has been a steady improvement since then. DMSO is anti inflammatory and is also a diarrhetic.

At first I was just rubbing it in to my feet but later on I got some pharmaceutical grade DMSO and started using that.

I take half a teaspoon of DMSO in a cup and a half or two cups of warm water twice a day.

Besides helping with my feet I noticed I wasn't coughing up any phlegm anymore in the mornings, I felt better and had more energy.

I'm just now finishing off an 8 OZ. bottle of Dr. Jacobs 99.98% DMSO. The Dr. Jacobs costs quite a bit and I'm going to start using some 99.995% DMSO and I'll leave a couple of links below.

O.

DMSO! , how strange.
    "DMSO" I heard every day at my previous job.
    Never heard of its healing effect.
    Is not DMSO a little bit like soap?
    ( At least that's what all our analytical chemists use to say - its a soap. )
    Hmmm...

Thanks

We have a friend who literally bathes in a solution of guessing 25% dmso, 75% filtered aloe vera juice.

Many years ago she had a surgery that got infected and she used it to fix the problem that the doctors couldn't.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

expat4ever (28th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jcismylord View Post
    DMSO! , how strange.

Hmmm...
    It's one of those things the big pharmaceutical companies don't want you to know about. It's used quit a bit by veterinarians on horses and you can get it at veterinarian supply stores over the counter.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

You bring up a good point. Apparently, the 5G frequency causes resonance of the O2 molecule which prevents its binding to hemoglobin, hence the shortness of breath. I suspect this is what the elderly testing false positive with the COVID PCR test who are short of breath are suffering from: 5G poisoning. I don't know how toe counteract this short of living in a Faraday cage.
    I won’t argue that 5G frequency doesn’t have this effect on oxygen absorption, but 5G rollout isn’t that widespread yet, as far as we know at least. I was sick in “rona” at my vineyard bunker complex where we really have very little mobile coverage, can’t even speak on phone unless you go to a hill nearby. Sure you saw initially most people with breathlessness syndromes in metropolitan areas where they had 5G rollout, but its also the same places which would be ideal for epidemic spread, a densely populated area with a larger proportion of global travelers.

As for myself I was working in Istanbul for 2 weeks seeing lots of patients in beginning of March last year and was supposed to fly back to Sweden on the 14th of March, but the flight was cancelled due to Rona. So on that day i started driving towards my vineyard which is 250 miles away. In mid drive it hit me like a rock, very suddenly, got dizzy, slightly feverish, weak dry cough. I had to take a couple of paracetamols to be able to continue driving. And after arriving at vineyard i was sick for 11-12 days. Officially Turkey had no 5G network at the time, even though it is possible they may have had in the parts of Istanbul where I have a clinic. But I am pretty sure they didn’t have any network where dis-ease hit me on thd road and certainly not in my bugout location. Could the “5G poisoning” be a delayed reaction?.

Then in end of March I was able to fly back to Sweden via Belarus, but since then I have had the “long covid” shortness of breath, and my little town in the middle of nowhere has no 5g either.

I am certainly not a friend of 5G. I think its main purpose is to power and communicate the control grid network of implanted microchips, and I do think that it certainly can make breathlessness worse or create it on its own, but I don’t think it is the only or even the main issue in what we have been seeing the last year, but it certainly is interesting that its rollout is coming at the same time as rona-vax-fascism. In terms of mobile phone communication I haven’t met anyone who complains that 4G is too slow when working well in reasonable vicinity to antenna, so 5G isn’t really a market demand, unless the market was preplanned to be this pervasive control grid.

Certificate Of Vaccination ID-19 (=AI if you count the letters A and I)
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (28th February 2021)

Gold
    Thanks

I got the exact same shit going on. Sometimes wake up and have like a coating on my lungs it feels like. It takes some deep coughing too loosen and finally cough it up.
    I'll look into some of the suggestions here. Thanks everyone for posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    For about 10 months, maybe longer been short of breath. I do smoke about 5-7 home rolled cigarettes a day without that fire safe paper crap.

I got a cold a while back, turned from sinus to throat to chest. Thought I got that gone but the chest thing never went away. No other symptoms. Cough up clear foamy shyt, never any other color. Seems like it's foamy and chokes the fuck out of me. Stupidest shit I know I will type. I go out for a smoke and cough a couple times and spit that out and I feel fine.

But it remains, day after day. Licorice tea kinda helped but wife stopped making it (first sign). Just kidding, not sure what to try or where to go. Jogging not an option since I cant breathe.

The whole world seems to be closed and getting any answers are under wraps. My doc's and nurses tell me they are not allowed to tell me anything anymore. I am not going to a hospital, nope never. Unless I break a bone or something.

WTF is this?

Seriously anything that helps me breathe.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to expat4ever For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (1st March 2021)