Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Short of breath, not sure what to do

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: Real Short of breath, not sure what to do

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    For about 10 months, maybe longer been short of breath. I do smoke about 5-7 home rolled cigarettes a day without that fire safe paper crap.

I got a cold a while back, turned from sinus to throat to chest. Thought I got that gone but the chest thing never went away. No other symptoms. Cough up clear foamy shyt, never any other color. Seems like it's foamy and chokes the fuck out of me. Stupidest shit I know I will type. I go out for a smoke and cough a couple times and spit that out and I feel fine.

But it remains, day after day. Licorice tea kinda helped but wife stopped making it (first sign). Just kidding, not sure what to try or where to go. Jogging not an option since I cant breathe.

The whole world seems to be closed and getting any answers are under wraps. My doc's and nurses tell me they are not allowed to tell me anything anymore. I am not going to a hospital, nope never. Unless I break a bone or something.

WTF is this?

Seriously anything that helps me breathe.
    A bit like what I have experienced as well. I never got the diagnosis confirmed with tests, but I think I had COVID19 in March. I was ill but not very ill for a couple of weeks. Then I got better, but still after I got this shortness of breath from exertions. I am slowly improving but still not perfect.

Its called Long covid, and it happens to some, seems somewhat unrelated to severity of original disease. I find that the more active I am without getting breathless the more I improve. Face masks and being locked down in your home, is shit. Get out and walk in the fresh air.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (26th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    zinc vit c d3 cal mag ... sounds like u have the rona. I had it and dang! i couldnt catch my breath and was taking honks from one of those oxygen canisters they sell in all the high elevation places. Mamboni is priceless, a real dr. in the house!
    You bring up a good point. Apparently, the 5G frequency causes resonance of the O2 molecule which prevents its binding to hemoglobin, hence the shortness of breath. I suspect this is what the elderly testing false positive with the COVID PCR test who are short of breath are suffering from: 5G poisoning. I don't know how toe counteract this short of living in a Faraday cage.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

I don't know how toe counteract this short of living in a Faraday cage.
    Vaya con Dios.

Apparently, the 5G frequency causes
    Looking forward to 6G. /s
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    Take a couple tablespoons of blackstrap molasses a day.
    It contains high levels of easily absorbable iron, which iron deficiency is usually what leads to anemia.
    Blackstrap molasses is an excellent source of minerals including iron and copper. Ironically (pun intended) it is the leftover byproduct of processing cane sugar to produce white sugar; and it is very inexpensive. Another example of one man's garbage being anothers treasure.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th February 2021)

Thanks

Don’t laugh at this....
    In 2008 they started chem trailing really heavy. I had 2 -10 year old dogs. One morning I went out to feed and there were pretty blue skies. I came back in to get ready. An hour latter I went back out and the whole sky was filled with trails. We went to town and came back about 6 hours later. Both my older dogs we coughing up phlegm, Piles of it, enough to fill a dinner plate....each. From the research I did, I found that the nano particles in the chem trails were slicing and dicing the lungs. More commonly called CHEMPHLEGM For the next 3 years, almost every time they chem trailed my dogS hacked up phlegm. One dog passed of other issues, but Gus would just stand there and pant really heavy and could not move. I tried keeping him in on those days but it still got to him. At 13, they were going Hard at it one day and it was the worse I ever saw Gus. He died the next day. He labored in every breath till he took his last.

A few years later, I was having breathing issues. I did not hack up phlegm , But I was breathless all the time. I could not ride a bike a mile without it taking 20 minutes to catch my breath. I ended up fasting for a week every 3 months. After the first fast I was having a noticeable difference in my breathing. My body detoxed so much crap, my whole torso was full detox bumps. Also started taking red clay from California Earth Minerals. It helps pull toxins out of you. It is also loaded with minerals and iron. It totally cleaned out my blood. It is basically drinking dirt, but it works.

https://www.californiaearthminerals.com/index.php

Ima
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (26th February 2021),Cebu_4_2 (27th February 2021),expat4ever (28th February 2021)

Thanks

Negative ions probably counteract the effects of EMF like 5G by promoting improved oxygen transport and general tissue health. Also, they are proven to be the best way to eliminate fine particulates such as Chemtrail nanoparticles from the air. I keep my home flooded with high levels of negative ions and run electrostatic air filters 24/7.

https://emfshieldprotect.com/blog/ne...-radiation-469

https://www.honeywellstore.com/store...cer-hfd320.htm

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

expat4ever (28th February 2021),ImaCannin (26th February 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    Don’t laugh at this....
    In 2008 they started chem trailing really heavy. I had 2 -10 year old dogs. One morning I went out to feed and there were pretty blue skies. I came back in to get ready. An hour latter I went back out and the whole sky was filled with trails. We went to town and came back about 6 hours later. Both my older dogs we coughing up phlegm, Piles of it, enough to fill a dinner plate....each. From the research I did, I found that the nano particles in the chem trails were slicing and dicing the lungs. More commonly called CHEMPHLEGM For the next 3 years, almost every time they chem trailed my dogS hacked up phlegm. One dog passed of other issues, but Gus would just stand there and pant really heavy and could not move. I tried keeping him in on those days but it still got to him. At 13, they were going Hard at it one day and it was the worse I ever saw Gus. He died the next day. He labored in every breath till he took his last.

A few years later, I was having breathing issues. I did not hack up phlegm , But I was breathless all the time. I could not ride a bike a mile without it taking 20 minutes to catch my breath. I ended up fasting for a week every 3 months. After the first fast I was having a noticeable difference in my breathing. My body detoxed so much crap, my whole torso was full detox bumps. Also started taking red clay from California Earth Minerals. It helps pull toxins out of you. It is also loaded with minerals and iron. It totally cleaned out my blood. It is basically drinking dirt, but it works.

Ima
    See my prior post. You should do this for you, your family and your dogs!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (26th February 2021)

Thanks

Is this anything like an ozone generator? I used one in a newer house and it made it smell like over cooked broccoli!
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

Thanks

Is this anything like an ozone generator? I used one in a newer house and it made it smell like over cooked broccoli!
    No - it does not generate ozone. As it is a negative ion generator, trace amounts of ozone must be generated. Trace, as in undetectable to my nose.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Ozone generators are used for killing odors. I've used one to eliminate tobacco smoke from a used vehicle I purchased as a work vehicle. It took over 30 hours of use, it was pretty heavy, now not noticeable. It is not healthy to breathe ozone for more than a few minutes, as in while you've in the vicinity of the ozone generator while turning it off.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger