Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump speech at CPAC

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Trump speech at CPAC

The Big Tell is that he spent some time pushing Dr. Bill's kill shot, encouraging everyone to go get the jabs, otherwise plenty there to tickle the ears*. Trump also teases a 2024 run.

*some have their ears easily tickled, e.g. with the talk of the kill shot
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: Trump speech at CPAC

"WE won twice, Maybe we will win a 3rd time".

He is pushing that we need to fix the elections. I think he is admitting he can't do shit about it. If he did get in another term he would be jacked another 4 years.

I wonder how his tax returns released are going to fuck him long term.

No clue about the vaccine push.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Anomoly gives a review. He's normally more sanguine but has good points.

2:30 - 26 min
    Trump Speaks At CPAC 2021 In First Big Speech Since Leaving Office: My LIVE Reaction!
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/DRKRoVYQBCA/
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

4. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

PatColo (2nd March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Won't Trump be 80 in 4 moar years?

So who will the red swamp run? Florida Guv? Texas Guv? I don't see the South Dakota Guv getting a nod.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Won't Trump be 80 in 4 moar years?
    Trumpstein will be 78 on election day 2024...IF there's an election. Bolsheviks consolidating power.

Dementia Joe being 78 no big deal, Trumpstein being 78 will be made out to be a VERY big deal due to the hypocrisy of the leftards.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

7. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

osoab (2nd March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

(((Jason Goodman))), joowey-looking NYC joo who was partnered w George Webb a few years ago, & who last Mar/Apr brought us many "empty NYC hospitals" vids...

How Did I Get Canceled At CPAC’s Uncancel America Event?

Jason Goodman
    9 hours ago·4 min read

How did a Trump supporting conservative social media influencer get banned from a conference that by all measures should have embraced my presence? This is a question that remains unanswered.

moar:
    https://medium.com/@truth_68469/how-...t-87d5424d2056

also 'cancelled' was Maryam Henein, I guess social media influencer/journo would describe her now; GF w "Google Whistleblower" Zach Vorhies -- she was cancelled & threatened w arrest, meanwhile ZACH SPOKE AT THE (((EVENT)))!
    https://twitter.com/MaryamHenein/sta...73735102349314

https://twitter.com/Perpetualmaniac/status/1365462771891134467

she'll inevitably do an interview/whatever where she describes in full.

I gather Roger Stone, & young/conservative black vlogger "Young Pharaoh" also got stiff-armed, paid tickets be damned?

I haven't checked in on the latest from Nick Fuentes & GroypersCo; I imagine they just stayed away from the Synagogue of CPAC.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (3rd March 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    (((Jason Goodman))), joowey-looking NYC joo who was partnered w George Webb a few years ago, & who last Mar/Apr brought us many "empty NYC hospitals" vids...

How Did I Get Canceled At CPAC’s Uncancel America Event?

Jason Goodman
    9 hours ago·4 min read

How did a Trump supporting conservative social media influencer get banned from a conference that by all measures should have embraced my presence? This is a question that remains unanswered.

moar:
    https://medium.com/@truth_68469/how-...t-87d5424d2056

also 'cancelled' was Maryam Henein, I guess social media influencer/journo would describe her now; GF w "Google Whistleblower" Zach Vorhies -- she was cancelled & threatened w arrest, meanwhile ZACH SPOKE AT THE (((EVENT)))!
    https://twitter.com/MaryamHenein/sta...73735102349314

https://twitter.com/Perpetualmaniac/status/1365462771891134467

she'll inevitably do an interview/whatever where she describes in full.

I gather Roger Stone, & young/conservative black vlogger "Young Pharaoh" also got stiff-armed, paid tickets be damned?

I haven't checked in on the latest from Nick Fuentes & GroypersCo; I imagine they just stayed away from the Synagogue of CPAC.
    Pat you have a HUGE following at GAB lol. Congrats.

I think Trump has had time to think rather than fight daily and has a brand new angle on how to stab this shyt he has been dealing with. I mean if he was re-elected he would have to endure 4 more years of the same shit and not get much done. His CPAC speech was phenomenal and calling out the Rhinos was even better. He has a new plan.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

PatColo (3rd March 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Pat you have a HUGE following at GAB lol. Congrats.
    ^ that's mostly "non organic", IE follow-backs. I detailed it more in ares' thread:

Anyways shoot me a Follow https://gab.com/MuhRona - I pretty much auto-FollowBack (FB)... it's my 'magic' in building 628 Followers - 809 Following, in ~5 weeks since acct creation. I need to go thru my 'Following' list & unfollow those deadbeats who never followed me back... anyone whose 'positive/affirming' interactions befall my Notif's page, I follow, if I haven't already. Then sweep muh 'Following' page of deadbeats about ~biweekly; esp after a few days of my not initiating any new Follows. Certain ppl I know, 'influencers', get a pass where I don't expect an FB (SPIELBERG, for ex...). So u'll find muh FollowERS # always trails muh FollowING # by some ways.

Similarly, need to go thru muh "FollowERS" page & FB any I missed.

I'll add, if u want a touch more 'selectiveness' in who u follow & hope they follow u back (or else u'll unfollow/purge them in ur next sweep of ur acct's FollowING list),

1. peruse the timelines of gab-groups which interest u
    2. anyone who posts something which rings ur bell, give it a Like, maybe repost/comment, but key is u FOLLOW them.

here's some groups I joined, some big & some tiny but I liked their nominal 'topic',

Transhumanism
    Holocaust, or Holohoax? Holodomor? Holocough??
    White Protection League
    Exposing Gates, Fauci, Soros & the New World Order agenda
    Coronavirus For Truthers
    GREAT RESET "UNPLUGGED"
    Bitcoin
    Covid1984 Fightback
    QAnon Patriots
    Memes, memes, and more memes.
    Destroying the Illusion Group
    Plandemic
    Stop The Steal
    End The Mask Hysteria!
    Introduce Yourself

fact is, I spend very little of my gab time perusing my /home feed page, IE shit posted by those I 'Follow.' Just too much BS, featherweight posts, memes which don't move me IE MAGAholism memes & others, follow-back trains, etc. So it doesn't much matter WHO I nominally 'Follow'; the game is getting their follow-back... so when I re/post a gab, it falls in front of a significant population of eyeballs, who may then repost it...

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (3rd March 2021)

Thanks

Thanks

Mittens is on his right side.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

PatColo (4th March 2021)