Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Best Buys at the Moment

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: The Best Buys at the Moment

May 01, 2021
    The Great Covaids War of 2021

^ wherein Jeff talks cryptos from about the halfway mark on, incl lots of monero & pirate chain (boasting...).

good grief, who dressed him up for this 5/1 vid?!? not his wife, I hope!

https://media.gab.com/system/media_a...3d080104d1.jpg

EDIT: ^ hmm, so images don't post in this "virtual currencies" subforum either. I previously assumed it was just General Discussion where images wouldn't post.

ahh well I'll stick with News & Current Events when starting new threads, coz I know images post there.

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,415 Posts

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    BUY LITECOIN
    Right now!!! Like RIGHT NOW! It's going to go mental soon.
    Today the price is $180.

This is a medium term play. Sell before October at the latest, preferably earlier.
    I would have never considered saying this since I got out of Litecoin. This is the first time I've bought Litecoin in 7 years.
    The price of Litecoin today is $370. That's a 2X. It just broke all time highs from 2017. This isn't the end, but likely the start of a major run in Litecoin I think.
    Expect $1,000 Litecoin in the next 1-3 months easily.

Monero and XRP are the only oscillators left who haven't broken all time highs, but Monero is the only one that is still the most undervalued. Expect Monero to break all time highs soon ($540), possibly within the month.
    I've noticed that Monero has been running opposite of the market lately. It's the only thing I'm still buying this deep into the bull market. I wouldn't buy anything else personally. You can convert Monero to Dai at the peak of the market, then back again at the bottom to increase your Monero position.

Monero is more of a major play in the NEXT bullrun so I'm personally trying to accumulate over the next 4 years as much as possible until further notice.

Thanks

Now is a great time to buy. Here’s what I recommend (and their current prices) as currency crisis hedges:
    xmr $362
    dash $321
    ltc $308
    bch $1106
    btc $45k

These are more speculative:
    bsv $288
    zec $253

Highly speculative:
    xmv $0.11
    znn $16

All of these are being ignored, people are focused on defi, tokens, and fancy stuff. These are cold hard currency coins that will become relevant when rampant inflation and taxes take hold.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Okay, so can somebody tell me more about Dash and Monero? I think Greg Mannarino has also recommended Dash?

I honestly don't know anything about these crypto currencies, like where do you buy these? What site do you go to? And then you just wait (and hope for the best)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Okay, so can somebody tell me more about Dash and Monero? I think Greg Mannarino has also recommended Dash?

I honestly don't know anything about these crypto currencies, like where do you buy these? What site do you go to? And then you just wait (and hope for the best)
    There are a number of exchanges where they can be bought and sold. Coinbase is easy. Just type it in and follow the instructions; it is fairly easy. You will give them account information and once they have accessed your bank account and transferred a tiny sum (mine was a penny IIRC) you can then fund the account with the amount of funds you desire. Once the funds are there, you will be able to exchange for various cryptos. Fairly easy I thought. I have had no problems. I think there is a way to hold without belonging to an exchange but it maybe involves a secondary program called a wallet which you carry a key to. If you lose the key, you are out of luck.

Shami is the wizard here and vaccuum too.

ETA You probably are referring to the above mentioned cryptos Monero and Dash. You can open a Kraken account and buy cryptos that can then be traded in Cakewallet for Monero. I have not done this but I don't think it is too involved.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    There are a number of exchanges where they can be bought and sold. Coinbase is easy. Just type it in and follow the instructions; it is fairly easy. You will give them account information and once they have accessed your bank account and transferred a tiny sum (mine was a penny IIRC) you can then fund the account with the amount of funds you desire. Once the funds are there, you will be able to exchange for various cryptos. Fairly easy I thought. I have had no problems. I think there is a way to hold without belonging to an exchange but it maybe involves a secondary program called a wallet which you carry a key to. If you lose the key, you are out of luck.

Shami is the wizard here and vaccuum too.

ETA You probably are referring to the above mentioned cryptos Monero and Dash. You can open a Kraken account and buy cryptos that can then be traded in Cakewallet for Monero. I have not done this but I don't think it is too involved.
    Thanks so much for all of this. I'm going to have to invest some time in looking into this further. Seems to make sense to try. Just want to make sure I know what I'm doing and what I'm getting into.

Thanks

Litecoin

Thanks

Interesting, Grayscale is buying only litecoin right now:

https://tokenview.com/en/Grayscale

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

I'm still unsure if we're in a bear market now or entering a 2nd bubble market (this happened in 2013).

My "best buys" still are the following:

Monero
    Bitcoin
    Litecoin

Bitcoin should rebound in market dominance for a couple months or so. A lot of altcoins will potentially bleed into Bitcoin.

Litecoin is my favorite cryptocurrency for day to day KYC payments that isn't a privacy coin. I actually use it for commerce. Its cheap, fast, and easy to get.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

vacuum (21st May 2021)