Thread: Donald Trump is a Traitor Who Betrayed America (Encore) March 1, 2021

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Donald Trump is a Traitor Who Betrayed America (Encore) March 1, 2021

https://henrymakow.com/2021/03/donal...020.1614486364

Donald Trump Was an Actor in a Political Reality Show

He had a clear path to overturn the rigged election, and he didn't take it.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

monty (2nd March 2021),Shami-Amourae (2nd March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,380 Times in 2,414 Posts

Re: Donald Trump is a Traitor Who Betrayed America (Encore) March 1, 2021

Consider one thing Trump did do. He exposed it all. Media, FBI justice department, Supreme Court, and in the end, even the military. We now know how deep the corruption is.

At the end of the day, we can’t know how it went down regarding the election. We don’t know what side the military was on, and we don’t know what attacks were going to happen should Trump had chosen to fight back. Could have been attacks against American cities, etc.

I basically stopped supporting him (other than voting) when it was clear he was a liability regarding guns. He was soft on out and never emphasized that issue.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

Ares (2nd March 2021),monty (2nd March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

A puppet with the task of corralling and discrediting the opposition. He became president mainly because too much was coming out towards end of 2016 re Clintons corruption. Perhaps some things moved a little bit slower towards totalitarianism during his presidency, but they’ll catch up soon. Probably already did...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (2nd March 2021),Tumbleweed (2nd March 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post

I basically stopped supporting him .
    I knew he was one of them when he said he was going to have HRC arrested before he was elected, then after he was elected he said she was good people!
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (2nd March 2021),midnight rambler (2nd March 2021),Tumbleweed (2nd March 2021),woodman (2nd March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post

I've been saying that and everyone acted like I was a scum bag.

Conservatives haven't conserved anything other than chastity cages and anal lube for over 100 years.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (2nd March 2021),monty (2nd March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

He couldn't and that's why he didn't. Too many Rhinos too much televitz brainwashing. Still they say there was no fraud or election BS.

He has a new angle and is working it.

He is the real deal. Watch.

The Greatest Show on Earth!
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    He couldn't and that's why he didn't. Too many Rhinos too much televitz brainwashing. Still they say there was no fraud or election BS.

He has a new angle and is working it.

He is the real deal. Watch.

The Greatest Show on Earth!
    He surrounded himself with all those rino's, mostly Jewish neocon's. He was a clown show, a carnival barker, one step forward, two steps back.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

He surrounded himself with all those rino's, mostly Jewish neocon's. He was a clown show, a carnival barker, one step forward, two steps back.
    Congratulations on your legitimate winner of the USi election Joe Biden! I hope you cherish him as much as he cherishes you.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Congratulations on your legitimate winner of the USi election Joe Biden! I hope you cherish him as much as he cherishes you.
    I would have preferred that he take the course outlined:

On the evening of Friday Dec 18, Sydney Powell, Michael Flynn and Patrick Byrne held an informal meeting with Donald Trump.

During this meeting, Powell and Flynn told Trump that he could successfully challenge the result on the grounds of two Executive Orders triggered by evidence of foreign intervention in an American election. One had been issued by Obama, and one by Trump.

All it would take to prove chicanery was to audit six key counties. They outlined the process in detail. Trump was sufficiently impressed to appoint Sydney Powell his Special Counsel on the spot.

The dramatic account is given by Byrne, who narrates the 30-minute video embedded above.

Trump pretended to be surprised by this information. "Why didn't you tell me about this?" he berated his lawyer Pat Cippollone. "All you do is tell me what I can't do."

"Can you see what I could have accomplished had I been surrounded by other people?" he appealed to his three guests.

But then he softened, "But Pat's friend. He's OK."

https://henrymakow.com/upload_images/Guil-Powell.jpg

"RUDY, IT'S GOTTA BE RUDY"

Rudy Giuliani was also "a friend." Trump insisted Powell share responsibility with Giuliani who immediately picked a fight with Powell and disagreed on strategy.

Trump comes across as a Mafia Don. Loyalty to "friends" takes precedence over defending democracy. Don't expect a gangster to have a historical sense or principles. He got those from his speechwriter, Stephen Miller. He pardoned Israeli spies and criminals but not Julian Assange or Edward Snowden.

PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY

So "loyal" himself, why did he surround himself with "friends" like these? His Chief of Staff Mark Meadows was also a traitor. Even Mike Pence threw him under the bus.

They are his Illuminati (Freemason) buddies/handlers.

MAGA was a charade. Trump served a purpose, dividing the nation. Now he's playing the victim, pretending he wasn't responsible for the people he chose. Even his three Supreme Court appointees proved to be traitors.

Sure enough Sydney Powell was dumped the following week.

Clearly, Trump lacked the character to fulfill his responsibility to his fellow Americans.

He had a clear path to victory, and he didn't take it. For someone who prided himself on winning, he definitely took a fall.

https://henrymakow.com/upload_images/jewish-trump.jpg

Why did anyone expect a Cabalist (Masonic) Jew to deliver on his promises? Goyim, you've been had yet again.

The meme below says that Trump was threatened with assassination if he didn't concede.

Do you believe this was necessary?

I don't. Trump is a player, not a martyr.

Do Americans deserve martyrs?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Ares (4th March 2021),monty (4th March 2021)