Thread: The First American Public Law in Over a Century

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

The First American Public Law in Over a Century

The First American Public Law in Over a Century

It has been a year as of this month since the whole virus scare began, and to date, absolutely no serious effort has been made to isolate any such virus. That tells you one of two things, Campers: (a) the "government" corporations know everything about this virus because they created it and caused the whole problem in the first place, or (b) there is no such thing and we have all been led on a long and incredibly expensive Snipe Hunt.

I personally believe that there is a virus, that the perpetrators created it, so that they could step in with their solution to the problem they created--- their own very expensive vaccine.

This so-called vaccine serves a completely different purpose than any vaccine. Its Messenger Ribonucleic Acid payload is patented nanotechnology and once it enters itself into the victim's genome, it provides an excuse for the patent holders to claim that the victim is now a Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) that they own. Literally.

This results because of a loophole in patent laws that allows this and creates a means of commercial entrapment and enslavement.

So the American State Assemblies have moved to close the loophole and issued the first American Public Law in over a century. This measure passed with a three-quarters vote of all State Assemblies, eight abstaining or still in process.

This measure makes it illegal throughout The United States for any corporation or commercial entity or person however defined to claim any patent interest or make any ownership interest claim against living people based on the injection or other introduction of patented gene fragments or nanotech into the natural genome of men and women.

Any claim that anyone is redefined as a Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) by ingestion or injection or any other receipt of patented genetic materials is prohibited and punishment for offenders is established.

Perhaps most important, no profit can be gained by any genetic material patent holder above the explicit cost of service or product and no obscene and secretive claim of slave ownership or Genetically Modified Organism "product" status can be advanced against unwary individuals; this includes protection of American members of the U.S. Military Forces and Federal Civil Service. All such repugnant claims are outlawed in all venues and are unenforceable in this country as of 1 January 2021.

We suggest that all other national governments take immediate and similar action to protect their own people from unscrupulous corporate raiders seeking to exploit this new fraud scheme promoting commercial enslavement.

This new Public Law takes the profit motive away from the corporate sponsors of this deplorable episode in our history and will hopefully provide the necessary dis-incentive for more dabbling and entrapment of this kind. Anyone who has taken any "vaccine" containing mRNA nanotech since January of this year is protected.

Full Text of the Law:

By Roll Call Vote of The United States of America in Assembly

It is hereby declared and recorded as Public Law of The
    United States of America that no person or Person or PERSON of any kind shall in any respect claim to have any commercial or trade ownership interest in a living man or woman, baby, boy, or girl, by any means at all.

Re-labeling living men or women by the use of other descriptions such as “male” and “female”, or via their acceptance of professional or other titles, or via their enrollment in offices of citizenry or personhood, shall not be used to confer undisclosed obligations upon them, nor shall any such means be used to convert the nature of living people, so as to excuse their abuse as animals or inanimate things.

This prohibition established as Public Law restricts the use of copyrights, trademarks, and patents to establish ownership interests in living things, and in particular forbids the use of patents to create or enforce any commercial or trade ownership interest in living men and women as Genetically Modified Organisms. The injection or other introduction of patented genetic products or other kinds of engineered products into living people or into their genome, whether this is done voluntarily or under force, shall carry no implications of any ownership interest in the recipient by the patent holder(s) and shall have no commercial value or trade value or use beyond the price of the product or procedure itself, and shall not affect the standing of the recipients as free and independent living men and women owed all natural and unalienable rights.

The interest that each unique man or woman holds in their own gifts and their own biological, intellectual, spiritual, and material assets is unlimited and cannot be abridged, bought, sold, traded, waived, or bartered. Any corporation(s) or individual franchises(s) promoting any plan to convert living men and women into Genetically Modified Organisms or advancing ownership claims based on the receipt of patented genetic products or seeking to use living people and their assets as collateral based on such claims, shall be subject to immediate and permanent liquidation, stripping of the corporate veil, and prosecution of their officers for crimes against humanity.

This Public Law of The United States of America shall be effective immediately as of the first day of January in the year of 2021 upon final enrollment of concurring votes from the State Assemblies and shall continue in force and be placed upon our Federal Record as Public Law A1010121._________
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Thanks

Re: The First American Public Law in Over a Century

Anna von Reitz
    11h ·

Who Are You Calling Fat?

We have a very large, very black, very long-haired cat. She started out with the name "Duchess" but she was quickly elevated in rank to "Princess Agatha von Tabbi". As luck would have it, although I was her original sponsor in the household and although she more or less graciously tolerates my services, she fell in love with my son, the Royal Cat Petter, and with my husband, whose lap became the Royal Throne. Padded and heated, of course.

A couple winters ago, Her Royal Princess put on a few pounds and as my husband regarded her Royal Weightiness engulfing his lap, he looked down at her and said, mildly enough, "Your Majesty needs to cut back on the Fancy Feast. You've gained quite a bit of winter fat...."

And upon the utterance of the word "fat" she lifted her chin, looked him straight in the eye, and flexed her claws against his thigh.... for the first and only time she ever did that---- as much as to say, "And who are you calling FAT?"

Prick, prick, prick, flex, flex, flex....

So with that instructive lesson from the Ancient and Honorable Kingdom of Cat firmly in mind, consider this recent email conversation between me and yet another know-it-all Sheeple:

Him: "Good luck getting free utilities, not paying taxes and thinking you can do whatever the hell you please. Delusional mo...fos.... Don't like the rules here, maybe Iraq will take you."

Me: "It's our country. We own it. It's not "the government's". It's the people's. We are the Employers. They are the Employees. Talk about "delusional Mo...fos"? Count yourself as one of them."

That's right. Sheep are delusional. They think that the government owns this country and that we are all little serfs who owe the government a living.

Wrong. Got that all backwards and upside down. Who are you calling fat, buzzwit? Who do you think pays all that payroll payola? Just what and who do you think you are? An American or a slave to the Company Store?

When's the last time the government paid your bills? Hmmm? Don't know about you, Jillie, but I am 65 years-old and I have yet to see all that "federal" money pouring into my mailbox. No, in my experience, it has been exactly the opposite. It's been my assets and my labor in the outgoing and their I.O.U.s. in my inbox.

So, pardon me, dipwad, idiot-script, ewe-uker, if anyone here is dumb enough to go to Iraq, it will probably be ewe, again. Obviously, ewe were dumb enough to go the first time and didn't learn a flyspeck of anything from it, including the fact that you were used up and lied to and paid spit wages as a cheap, Cheap, CHEAP mercenary.

For God's sake, if you are going to sell your life and body to go murder innocent people and blow up buildings and guard shipments of opium, at least have the self-respect, common sense, and brains to go out as a full blown, knowing, honest-to-God mercenary being paid top wages for being a thug ---and forget the assinine lies and pretensions and flag-waving.

Yeah, who do you think you are calling out? I've been here working my butt off the whole time and yes, I have sense enough to know where the "balance of payments" lies. And guess what, you Clueless Goober? It's not on my side of the ledger.

I happen to know and have direct evidence observable to all sentient beings, that we, Americans, are owed: (1) all our land and gold and silver assets which have been purloined by our own Employees; (2) all our credit assets which have been deliberately and fraudulently withheld; (3) yes, your "US National Debt" is in fact our "American National Credit" and (4) that doesn't begin to count the accruals, interest, investments, and dividends that are owed to us, the American People.

So, come on, Genius Sheeple--- tell me again, who is it you are calling delusional? Here's the news Numbnutz--- if "the US" paid off your mortgage, paid all your utility bills, all your medical bills, bought you a new car every year for the rest of your life, paid your credit card bills, college loans, etc., plus paid you back all the money the IRS collected from you and all the property taxes and franchise taxes and excise taxes you paid but never actually owed---- they still wouldn't have paid you back one-tenth of one percent of what they owe you.

Got that? So don't stand there blowing your s-for-brains mouth off at me, because I've got guts enough to tell the truth and actually say it in words that even a True Moron like you can understand: the "government" owes me, I don't owe it a brass farthing. Period.

Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Do you own the cow or do you own the brand on the cow?

Do you own the land ...or do you own the boundary markers that establish the limits of the property?

Do you own the affidavit ...or do you own the seal on the document?

Do you own the name ... or the body it attaches to?

Do you own the vaccine ... Or the body it is injected into?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Do you own the cow or do you own the brand on the cow?

Do you own the land ...or do you own the boundary markers that establish the limits of the property?

Do you own the affidavit ...or do you own the seal on the document?

Do you own the name ... or the body it attaches to?

Do you own the vaccine ... Or the body it is injected into?

Maybe we need our own courts, American Common Law, where the Jury tries both the law and the claim.
    What do you think "our" BAR courts will decide?

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    What do you think "our" BAR courts will decide?
    Something entirely irrelevant to men or women but 100% applicable to corporations, legal fictions and dead people.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Something entirely irrelevant to men or women but 100% applicable to corporations, legal fictions and dead people.
    Bingo!

That's why they are not our courts.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

ziero0 (3rd March 2021)