Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roger Sayles; govt by deception via the treachery of words.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Roger Sayles; govt by deception via the treachery of words.

http://eurofolkradio.com/2022/02/23/...ederal-system/

Republic Broadcasting
    https://media.blubrry.com/rbn/b/ins.blubrry.com/rbn/stream_2022-03-13_170002.mp3

hour 1

https://media.blubrry.com/rbn/b/ins....-13_180002.mp3
    hour 2

https://travel.state.gov/content/tra...tionality.html

Just one little letter to the US Secretary of State, will get you out of the fraud of US Citizen.
    Send a notarized affidavit: I xxx do solemnly swear my intention to ...

Section 302 of Public Law 94 - 241:
    Any person who becomes a citizen of the United States solely by virtue of the provisions in Section 301 [applying to those born in or residing in the Northern Mariana Islands] may within six months after the effective date of that Section or within six months after reaching the age of 18 years, whichever date is later, become a national but not a citizen of the United States by making a declaration under oath before any court established by the Constitution or laws of the United States or any other court of record in the Commonwealth in the form as follows " I _____ being duly sworn, hereby declare my intention to be a national but not a citizen of the United States."
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: Roger Sayles; govt by deception via the treachery of words.

If you happen to have been born in the land explored by Lewis & Clark the following applies

Art: III

The inhabitants of the ceded territory shall be incorporated in the Union of the United States and admitted as soon as possible according to the principles of the federal Constitution to the enjoyment of all these rights, advantages and immunities of citizens of the United States, and in the mean time they shall be maintained and protected in the free enjoyment of their liberty, property and the Religion which they profess.
    While in the "mean time'" the status described is that of denizenship rather than citizenship. We are currently in "mean time'". Isn't commercial time measured from Greenwich MEAN TIME? Just how much clearer does it have to be to be recognized?

Now by treaty I happen to be endowed with "rights, advantages and immunities". Duties and obligations are not imposed.

What are the rights of a United States citizen circa 1803? Do you suppose one right of such an entity is to positively affirm his citizenship status? Certainly this right is not specifically withheld. If you fall under the treaty provision you can call yourself citizen without incurring obligation.

People born east of the Mississippi River .....not so much.

Understand that the concept of U.S. citizen changed in 1868. This change does not apply to the treaty. You can throw out the bathwater but still keep the baby.

In any circumstance you specify the law controlling the case. This is up to you. If your opponent tries to impose foreign law on you it is up to you to correct him. Don't expect him to do it for you. The form you use is called COUNTEROFFER.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (14th March 2022)

Thanks

The Feds have an interesting way of providing all these rights, advantages and immunities. Could some of these be construed as benefits?
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Could some of these be construed as benefits?
    If benefit is not mentioned any such construction would be without treaty.

Thanks

I think the best approach is to tell the DC crime gang I don't consent.

It seems you want to hide in the weeds.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

It seems you want to hide in the weeds.
    I expect due process and I grant due process.

I find many people looking into this citizenship thing are confused. They don't know what they looking for and cannot identify success if it came to them carrying a sign.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    I expect due process and I grant due process.

I find many people looking into this citizenship thing are confused. They don't know what they looking for and cannot identify success if it came to them carrying a sign.
    In the meantime your NAME is used to fund the national debt.
    And you are agreeing to it.
    Keep on paying the income taxes that fund the beast system.

Success is not being liable to and agreeing to pay those taxes.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

In the meantime your NAME is used to fund the national debt.
    The FEDERAL debt is $346,681,016 and it stopped changing in 1878.

Your reference to a NATIONAL debt is both nonsense and not factually based. The NATION is the state you are born in. You are the one pushing STATE NATIONAL status.

Are you CONFUSED as to what your nation is?

We are not in the same state. We don't have the same debt.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    The FEDERAL debt is $346,681,016 and it stopped changing in 1878.

Your reference to a NATIONAL debt is both nonsense and not factually based. The NATION is the state you are born in. You are the one pushing STATE NATIONAL status.

Are you CONFUSED as to what your nation is?

We are not in the same state. We don't have the same debt.
    I don't believe I'm confused. I believe I'm a Minnesota National otherwise called a Minnesotan.

It is just that I have signed many federal forms as a U.S. citizen. Which the govt says makes me a 14th amendment citizen and a federal citizen instead of a Minnesotan.

I believe I have to rebut their contention that I am a federal citizen.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

It is just that I have signed many federal forms as a U.S. citizen. Which the govt says makes me a 14th amendment citizen and a federal citizen instead of a Minnesotan.
    And yet it is a NATIONAL debt rather than a FEDERAL debt.

The confusion goes back to the FEDERALIST papers which promoted NATIONALIST arguments. These were promoted by a FEDERALIST party. Their opponents had no choice but to name themselves ANTI-FEDERALISTS even though their principles screamed FEDERALISTS. They had to come out opposed to the very thing they stood for

I believe I have to rebut their contention that I am a federal citizen.
    . And yet THEY have no corresponding need to identify themselves as NATIONALISTS.

Beware of NATIONALISTS in FEDERAL clothing.

Art III of the Treaty of Cession says you have every right to call yourself a U.S. citizen but in the 1803 sense rather than the 1868 sense. Otherwise the Treaty is in breach.