Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The First American Public Law in Over a Century

Thanks
    Thanked 1,724 Times in 1,022 Posts

Re: The First American Public Law in Over a Century

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    She isn't having a huge impact on the sheeple. All you need to do is take a stroll outside and see the percentage of the inhabitants with face diapers.
    They, like you are waiting for someone else to make the world right.

We have the law based on all that went before us. There are a lot of voices out there saying similar things, but only Anna and her group are doing these things.

What do you suggest?
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were German's. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to running the concentration camps.
    http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,150 Times in 769 Posts

"I think you are the apple on the ground, rotten to the core."
    The definition of being includes various elements. One of these is the ability to change. The apple hanging from the tree has the ability to remove itself (a change) while the apple on the ground no longer has that ability. The apple never has the right to change the parent tree to an oak so that it can become an acorn.

If you have being then change but don't try to make the tree change. If the tree wanted change its' next move would be to a wood stove.

The tree (it would seem) only wants vaccinated apples hanging from it. Your choices are to take the vaccine and remain or detach yourself and see where gravity takes you.

Once you have opted out you have detached yourself. There is no vaccine made that will permit you to reattach. You cannot separate yourself from social security (the illusion the tree gives to the apple that there will be a net to catch it) and later demand it.

Ever see a shriveled apple hanging from the tree? It never changed. In the meantime an apple on the ground might become an apple tree. It will never become an oak.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 Times in 4,317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    They, like you are waiting for someone else to make the world right.

We have the law based on all that went before us. There are a lot of voices out there saying similar things, but only Anna and her group are doing these things.

What do you suggest?
    There are more than 100 million people who are unaware that there is anything wrong with our system of government. Too many of them are on the government tit, uneducated by the broken public indoctrination system. You won’t change their minds since they don’t have to work for a living.

The communists working to overthrow our government are well organized and well funded. Anna’s group does not have that kind of financing and networking. She is well up in years. Who will put forth the effort she does after she is gone?

For thirty years I have preached to my co workers and family about what we are facing. Most thought and think I am a crazy old fool.

By changing her status from legal fiction on the sea to a living woman on the land is she immune from prosecution by the current government? I doubt it. If she were to become a real thorn in their side I suspect she and her followers might suffer the same fate as the Branch Davidians or Ruby Ridge. They killed LaVoy Finicum to shut him up just for teaching people about private property rights and the Constitution.

If Anna is able generate a large enough following to restore the Constitutional government in a few states her movement might be successful.

I believe she will have to defeat the international banking cartel to do any good.

To answer your question, I don’t have any suggestions. The problem is much bigger than I.

Edit: Our legislature convenes every two years. The first of February was the beginning of the session. I wrote to several Senators and Assembly persons asking them what they intended to do about Klaus Schwab’ World Economic Forum Great Reset and the digital currency. I suggested they implement gold and silver coin as tender for payment of debts as required by the U.S. Constitution using an electronic debit card to draw on the actual physical precious metals account on deposit with the state depository. I sent them a copy of proposed legislation New Hampshire has proven workable. I also suggested they revitalize the Nevada State Militia per Article I 8 Clause 16 of the U.S. Constitution to enforce the laws and to secure the blessings of liberty for themselves and their posterity.

I wasn’t surprised when not a single one of them answered, which is what I fully expected.
    https://constitutionalmilitia.org/
    "A well regulated Militia being NECESSARY to the security of a free State"

"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the most Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness." July 4, 1776

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (11th March 2021),midnight rambler (11th March 2021),woodman (11th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,724 Times in 1,022 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    There are more than 100 million people who are unaware that there is anything wrong with our system of government. Too many of them are on the government tit, uneducated by the broken public indoctrination system. You won’t change their minds since they don’t have to work for a living.

The communists working to overthrow our government are well organized and well funded. Anna’s group does not have that kind of financing and networking. She is well up in years. Who will put forth the effort she does after she is gone?

For thirty years I have preached to my co workers and family about what we are facing. Most thought and think I am a crazy old fool.

By changing her status from legal fiction on the sea to a living woman on the land is she immune from prosecution by the current government? I doubt it. If she were to become a real thorn in their side I suspect she and her followers might suffer the same fate as the Branch Davidians or Ruby Ridge. They killed LaVoy Finicum to shut him up just for taching people about private property rights and the Constitution.

If Anna is able generate a large enough following to restore the Constitutional government in a few states her movement might be successful.

I believe she will have to defeat the international banking cartel to do any good.

To answer your question, I don’t have any suggestions. The problem is much bigger than I.
    I agree and I have a wife who has as much good sense as you, who keeps me out of all the trouble I would get into if left to my own actions.

I am a cheer leader for what Anna and her group are doing, but I don't have much hope anything will come from it.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were German's. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to running the concentration camps.
    http://www.controversyofzion.info/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

monty (11th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 Times in 4,317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    I agree and I have a wife who has as much good sense as you, who keeps me out of all the trouble I would get into if left to my own actions.

I am a cheer leader for what Anna and her group are doing, but I don't have much hope anything will come from it.
    Years ago Beefsteak, Liberty Tree and I all got involved in the Tim Turner restore the Republic movement. It wasn’t long before we discovered there were some very unsavory characters involved, two of them came knocking on my door. I told Beefsteak who they were. He did some research and discovered one whose name I have forgotten was in trouble with BATF. At that point we decided it would be wise to bail out.
    https://constitutionalmilitia.org/
    "A well regulated Militia being NECESSARY to the security of a free State"

"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the most Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness." July 4, 1776

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (11th March 2021),midnight rambler (11th March 2021)