Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The First American Public Law in Over a Century

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: The First American Public Law in Over a Century

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    She isn't having a huge impact on the sheeple. All you need to do is take a stroll outside and see the percentage of the inhabitants with face diapers.
    They, like you are waiting for someone else to make the world right.

We have the law based on all that went before us. There are a lot of voices out there saying similar things, but only Anna and her group are doing these things.

What do you suggest?
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

"I think you are the apple on the ground, rotten to the core."
    The definition of being includes various elements. One of these is the ability to change. The apple hanging from the tree has the ability to remove itself (a change) while the apple on the ground no longer has that ability. The apple never has the right to change the parent tree to an oak so that it can become an acorn.

If you have being then change but don't try to make the tree change. If the tree wanted change its' next move would be to a wood stove.

The tree (it would seem) only wants vaccinated apples hanging from it. Your choices are to take the vaccine and remain or detach yourself and see where gravity takes you.

Once you have opted out you have detached yourself. There is no vaccine made that will permit you to reattach. You cannot separate yourself from social security (the illusion the tree gives to the apple that there will be a net to catch it) and later demand it.

Ever see a shriveled apple hanging from the tree? It never changed. In the meantime an apple on the ground might become an apple tree. It will never become an oak.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    They, like you are waiting for someone else to make the world right.

We have the law based on all that went before us. There are a lot of voices out there saying similar things, but only Anna and her group are doing these things.

What do you suggest?
    There are more than 100 million people who are unaware that there is anything wrong with our system of government. Too many of them are on the government tit, uneducated by the broken public indoctrination system. You won’t change their minds since they don’t have to work for a living.

The communists working to overthrow our government are well organized and well funded. Anna’s group does not have that kind of financing and networking. She is well up in years. Who will put forth the effort she does after she is gone?

For thirty years I have preached to my co workers and family about what we are facing. Most thought and think I am a crazy old fool.

By changing her status from legal fiction on the sea to a living woman on the land is she immune from prosecution by the current government? I doubt it. If she were to become a real thorn in their side I suspect she and her followers might suffer the same fate as the Branch Davidians or Ruby Ridge. They killed LaVoy Finicum to shut him up just for teaching people about private property rights and the Constitution.

If Anna is able generate a large enough following to restore the Constitutional government in a few states her movement might be successful.

I believe she will have to defeat the international banking cartel to do any good.

To answer your question, I don’t have any suggestions. The problem is much bigger than I.

Edit: Our legislature convenes every two years. The first of February was the beginning of the session. I wrote to several Senators and Assembly persons asking them what they intended to do about Klaus Schwab’ World Economic Forum Great Reset and the digital currency. I suggested they implement gold and silver coin as tender for payment of debts as required by the U.S. Constitution using an electronic debit card to draw on the actual physical precious metals account on deposit with the state depository. I sent them a copy of proposed legislation New Hampshire has proven workable. I also suggested they revitalize the Nevada State Militia per Article I §8 Clause 16 of the U.S. Constitution to enforce the laws and to secure the blessings of liberty for themselves and their posterity.

I wasn’t surprised when not a single one of them answered, which is what I fully expected.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (11th March 2021),midnight rambler (11th March 2021),woodman (11th March 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    There are more than 100 million people who are unaware that there is anything wrong with our system of government. Too many of them are on the government tit, uneducated by the broken public indoctrination system. You won’t change their minds since they don’t have to work for a living.

The communists working to overthrow our government are well organized and well funded. Anna’s group does not have that kind of financing and networking. She is well up in years. Who will put forth the effort she does after she is gone?

For thirty years I have preached to my co workers and family about what we are facing. Most thought and think I am a crazy old fool.

By changing her status from legal fiction on the sea to a living woman on the land is she immune from prosecution by the current government? I doubt it. If she were to become a real thorn in their side I suspect she and her followers might suffer the same fate as the Branch Davidians or Ruby Ridge. They killed LaVoy Finicum to shut him up just for taching people about private property rights and the Constitution.

If Anna is able generate a large enough following to restore the Constitutional government in a few states her movement might be successful.

I believe she will have to defeat the international banking cartel to do any good.

To answer your question, I don’t have any suggestions. The problem is much bigger than I.
    I agree and I have a wife who has as much good sense as you, who keeps me out of all the trouble I would get into if left to my own actions.

I am a cheer leader for what Anna and her group are doing, but I don't have much hope anything will come from it.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

monty (11th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    I agree and I have a wife who has as much good sense as you, who keeps me out of all the trouble I would get into if left to my own actions.

I am a cheer leader for what Anna and her group are doing, but I don't have much hope anything will come from it.
    Years ago Beefsteak, Liberty Tree and I all got involved in the Tim Turner restore the Republic movement. It wasn’t long before we discovered there were some very unsavory characters involved, two of them came knocking on my door. I told Beefsteak who they were. He did some research and discovered one whose name I have forgotten was in trouble with BATF. At that point we decided it would be wise to bail out.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (11th March 2021),midnight rambler (11th March 2021)

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    18h ·

I Cannot Over- Emphasize for the Military Veterans

If you wish to serve as actual American County Sheriffs, or wish to become members of the lawful State Militias, you must send the head of your branch of service a letter notifying them that you have left Federal Jurisdiction and returned home to your birthright political status.

This is necessary in addition to receiving your DD214.

If you were an Officer in your branch of service, you will need to surrender your Commission held in the U.S. Armed Forces, and retain your Commission in The United States Armed Forces.

This clears up any ambiguity created by the similar names. Be sure that you say, "The" United States Armed Forces and include "The" as part of the name.

This simple notification process and proof that you sent it actually completes the discharge process. I recommend sending such important correspondence via Registered Mail, Return Receipt Requested.

Do not use Certified Mail for this. Certified Mail is a special class of mail between government offices and government officers. If you are not acting as a Federal Person of some kind, you should not use Certified Mail.

Changing your political status back to your birthright political status as an American does not change or endanger any pensions or other benefits owed to you as a U.S. veteran.

With respect to militias, the only militias recognized under the Constitutions are the "well-regulated" militias operated by the State Assemblies. This is important to know, because unless you are operating as a State Assembly Militia, you can be "mistaken" as a "rebel" (I guess they assume that you are at least 174 years old and still a threat?) or "insurgent" or "insurrectionist".

Please do not jeopardize the legitimacy of your claim to your constitutional guarantees by back-sliding and failure to declare your identity and political status as an American State National or American State Citizen.

Help us all out here by joining your official State Assembly Militia and putting an end to any supposition about who you are and what you are doing --- and your right to keep and bear arms in your own country.

The greatest threat to our Constitutional Guarantees, including the right to keep and bear arms, is our generalized failure to declare and record the fact that we are Americans and are therefore owed those Guarantees.

Think about it. There are Certificates of Live Birth identifying you as British Territorial United States Citizens, and there are BIRTH CERTIFICATES identifying you as Municipal US CITIZENS defined under the Diversity Clause, but where is there any Public Record of you being an American, born in Akron, Ohio?

There isn't one until you create one.

That oversight on your part is what has allowed your Public Employees to abuse your rights and prerogatives: you have not been identified as an American who is owed the guarantees of the Federal Constitutions.

You have been deliberately misidentified as a Territorial U.S. Citizen (like someone born in Puerto Rico) or as a Municipal US CITIZEN like IBM, INC., instead.

This is also how they have assumed a Public Trust Interest amounting to custody of you and your estate and your estate assets.

So put an end to this infringement upon your freedoms and your contractual guarantees and put the politicians in their place.

Go to: www.TheAmericanStatesAssembly.net and learn more today!

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    Yesterday at 12:55 PM ·

Important Points to Remember -- Call Out to Assemblies

There are many new people coming into the Assemblies, dragging their indoctrinations and assumptions based on past experience with "government" behind them.

I've been having to reiterate certain basic facts over and over and over for these Newbies, so I am calling on all the Assemblies and Assembly Members to help me out here and make sure that these Important Points are part of the Orientation we are providing new people.

1. The actual government of this country is not a democracy. The Territorial United States Government is a democracy. They work for us, but they are not us. All this stuff you have heard all your life about "our democracy" is in fact "their democracy". It's the form of government that the U.S. Citizens chose to adopt, and has nothing to do with our "republican form of government" guaranteed to us.

2. We don't need large numbers of people, or even a "majority" of people, because we are not a democracy. We don't have political parties, either. No Democrat/Republican divide and conquer allowed. Our government is run at a grassroots level by plain old Americans who don't necessarily use make-up and hair spray. Our actual government embraces people all across the political spectrum who simply want to be free and protected and enjoy their constitutionally guaranteed Natural and Unalienable Rights.

If you want to be a conscript in a military at "perpetual war" --- that's the Other Guys running the British Territorial United States Government and representing the U.S. Citizens and their dependents.

If you want to be a slave for the Pope and the City of Rome, that's another group of Other Guys. That is a foreign plenary oligarchy that rules over the Federal Civil Service employees and their dependents, who are known as "citizens of the United States".

These other foreign governments are under contract to us. Their contracts are spelled out as "The Constitution of the United States of America" and "The Constitution of the United States" -- respectively. These are the only contracts we have with them, and they are obligated to perform.

3. Over 90% of the Federal Code does not apply to us and never has.

The part that does apply to us is recorded on the Federal Record.

The part that doesn't apply to us-- which is the vast bulk of it -- appears on the Federal Register.

There is no reason for an average American to study the Federal Code. The only thing you have to study is the two (2) aforementioned Constitutions, which define your relationship with both Federal Service Providers.

Unless you regularly travel and conduct business on the High Seas and Navigable Inland Waterways, or choose to participate in interstate commerce as an incorporated entity ("commerce" is defined as business between two incorporated entities), or are engaged in the manufacture, sale or transportation of alcohol, tobacco, or firearms, or have cause to conduct business on Federal Property, such as Naval Bases, it is unlikely that you, as an American, have any reason to know anything about Federal Code at all.

4. There are two basic forms of law --- Public Law and Private Law.

You, as an American, stand under the Public Law, which includes the Constitutions, The Declaration of Independence, The Articles of Confederation (once we finish the Reconstruction), The Northwest Ordinance, the United States Statutes-at-Large (the Unrevised Version is still in effect), and The Ten Commandments.

If anyone hauls you into any "district court" all you are actually required to reply is --- for an example: "My name is Mildred Honeycutt. I live in Millford, Oregon. I am an American and a member of The Oregon Assembly and I stand under the Public Law."

Any district judge who proceeds to act against you after hearing this simple declaration is standing in the shadow of the Admiralty gallows.

Average Americans are not required to know or stand under any foreign law. Foreign law includes State of State Statutes, the bulk of Federal Code, Public Policies, Administrative Code, and all Regulations. See Amendment XI.

5. Unknown to you, other countries around the world have thought that your actual government was "gone" ---- "missing in action, presumed dead" ---"in interregnum" and otherwise "absent".

That is because our actual State Assemblies have not been in Session for a very long time.

Our Assemblies appeared to be replaced by "District Assemblies" ---- either Territorial District Assemblies populated by our Military Employees and their families, or Municipal District Assemblies populated by our Federal Civil Service Employees and their families.

These U.S. Citizens and "citizens of the United States" may have been born in this country and may consider themselves as American as you, but they are occupying a different political status which obligates them to serve a foreign democracy [Territorial] or a foreign oligarchy [Municipality], respectively.

For the duration of their Tour of Duty, and for as long as they continue to adopt foreign citizenship, they and their direct dependents stand under the Private Law of the foreign corporations which employ them.

They are the ones that the 90% of the Federal Code applies to, all the State of State Statutory Law applies to, all the Noahide Laws apply to, all the Administrative Codes apply to, all the Agency Regulations apply to..... and so on.

6. During our American Government's purported absence, our Territorial and Municipal Employees have assumed a Public Trust Interest in us and our assets. Now that we woke up and rebooted our actual State Assemblies, there is no reason for them to continue to assume any such custodial role--nor any merely "presumed" authority related to us and our assets.

This news and realization is just now trickling out into the vast spider web of "federal" and "federated state of state" organizations and officials, so it is our responsibility to speak up and tell them and to fully inform all the other national and international governments, to dispel this long-held idea that we and our American Government just disappeared over the horizon and never came home again.

7. By declaring your birthright political status, recording it, and joining your State Assembly, you are setting yourself apart from your Employees and their duties, and accepting your Public Duty instead. Your Public Duty is to uphold the Constitutions and the Public Law.

As mentioned above, your foreign Employees are accountable to the Federal Code appearing on the Federal Register, the State of State Statutes, the Administrative Code, the Agency Regulations, the Public Policies adopted by the foreign corporations that employ them, etc., etc., etc.

Their respective Territorial State-of-State Governors or Municipal GOVERNORS can violate their Natural and Unalienable Rights as a condition of employment, and they have no constitutional guarantees.

This is the "Secret" to why you have been abused, too.

Because your Federal Employees are miserable and unprotected, they have shared the cup and included you as one of them.

Please take note that among the injustices that must be addressed, the mistreatment of Federal Employees is also on the list.

Thanks

I Post this:

As a good example of what happens when good men sit on their hands and let someone else do the work,needed to keep a great country great.
    I have been sitting on my hands far too long.

The rats show up and steal all the cheese.

(excerpt from ensuing article)
    Because the Federal Subcontractors have run off-track and profited themselves greatly by doing so, they don't want the States in Session, and they don't want the unincorporated Federation of States breathing down their necks and forcing them to abide by their constitutional obligations.

Friday, July 9, 2021

Removal of Coordinator in Texas -- Notice of Procedure

To: All State Assemblies

Be it known to all to whom these presents come, that there is a lawful and legal means provided for Texas and every other State to assemble, and that means of lawful and peaceable assembly requires the process to take place under the authority and guidance of a recognized Summoning Authority.

There are three (3) possible Summoning Authorities charged with the responsibility.

The first Summoning Authority is The President of The United States of America. This Office has been vacated since 1860.

The second is a quorum of nine (9) States in Session --- used during recesses and temporary adjournment. The only State left in Session was Texas, so no quorum was possible.

The third and only remaining option is for the owner of the Great Seals to call the States into Session and operate The United States of America, our unincorporated Federation of States to do it. So that is what has been done.

It has fallen to the Federation (which is not the "Federal Government") to call the States into Session.

That responsibility carries with it the obligation to ensure that the Assemblies thus created are "peaceable" and composed of qualified people living within the borders of each State, who have declared and recorded their adoption of their birthright political status, and from there, to provide the discipline, framework, and guidance to establish in each State a General Assembly, a Business (sometimes called "International") Assembly, a Public Court, and a State Assembly Militia.

This is a process not given to interpretation, and we have followed it to the letter.

Please note that the Federation must ensure the legal and peaceable nature of the process and the State Assemblies that result from it, or our activities could be mistaken as hostile actions and legally suppressed by military force.

Once each Assembly has been assembled and each portion of this process has been accomplished, each Assembly will be "fully seated" --- meaning that all basic functions are in place and operating. Until each Assembly is fully seated, it remains under the guidance of the Federation.

That is why the Federation is involved in the State Assembly process and why it is significantly in control of this process until such time as the State leadership is fully educated and the basic functions of American State Government are restored.

After such a long hiatus and so much confusion it is understandable that a mighty educational process is necessary, even about comparatively simple things, such as the role of the Federation as the Summoning Authority, the role of the Coordinators who act as Federation Officers--- not to be confused with "Federal" Officers, the structure of the State Assemblies and the functions of the State Assemblies.

It is also understood that people will continue to be confused and need to be educated on a continuing basis as new questions and issues arise and as new people join the Assemblies.

We can and we must deal with this educational process as transparently and honestly as possible. None of it is rocket science. All of it is ultimately under the control of the people in each State.

Anyone who feels that the Federation is being heavy-handed has a clear road to get the necessary work done, establish the structures, provide the functions, and complete the assembly process.

Once fully seated, each State Assembly is responsible for performing under the treaties and constitutional agreements already established and for supporting the restored American Government, the Reconstruction thereof--- and also becomes responsible for the conduct of the restored Confederation and Federal Republic. This grave responsibility also includes preserving the peace --- not undermining it.

Even some Coordinators have gotten off-track, despite the simplicity of the process, and have promoted the idea that the Federation is the equivalent of the "Federal Government" --- deliberately confusing the Federation with our run amok Subcontractors.

Everyone concerned needs to realize that the actual Federation is the only means that the people of this country have to control the operations of the Federal Subcontractors.

Because the Federal Subcontractors have run off-track and profited themselves greatly by doing so, they don't want the States in Session, and they don't want the unincorporated Federation of States breathing down their necks and forcing them to abide by their constitutional obligations.

As a result, certain public employees and agencies hired by them using our money, have undertaken to undermine the peaceable nature of our State Assemblies and have attempted to commandeer our efforts and to misdirect the assembly process so as to create an excuse to brand our efforts as insurrectionist activities ---- and provide themselves with an excuse for crushing our activities with overwhelming military force.

It was recently discovered that Eric Dingus, former Peacekeeping Task Force Director, was deliberately engaged in disobeying our instructions and the Mission Statements for both the Peacekeeping Task Force and the Continental Marshals Service. His actions, if left unopposed, would have led to the creation of an illegal "unified" and "national" armed military force, which would have provided the needed excuse to terrorize and kill and confiscate the property of innocent State Assembly Members.

We removed him from the position of Peacekeeping Task Force Director as soon as the nature of his activities came to light, and subsequently had to remove Susan Hauck, also. We are now in the process of publishing the Mission Statements so that everyone has an absolute and clear understanding of the role of both the Marshals Service and the Peacekeeping Task Force.

It was also discovered that Eric Dingus directly threatened Texas Coordinator Le Laroi on three separate occasions and forced her to step down, and that he subsequently engineered her replacement with Kimberly Reynolds as Texas Coordinator.

We advised Kimberly Reynolds of this circumstance and instructed her to divorce herself from any continuing influence promoted by Eric Dingus. Instead of taking this as a "hold harmless" action on our parts, she chose to continue on the road of artificially induced insurrection and to promote actions in Texas that are contrary to the peaceable assembly process.

She has, accordingly, been removed as Coordinator in Texas.

Those who live in Texas know the Public Law and know that when you take a job, you have to ride for the brand.

Our brand is devoted to the peaceful and lawful enforcement of the Constitutional Guarantees, and the protection of the lives and property rights of Texans and all other Americans.

We do not and we will not condone or participate in any form of insurrection, rebellion, or creation of armed forces other than the lawful State Assembly Militias, operated as they are supposed to be operated within each State, and our land-based Continental Marshals Service, which is our jurisdictional interface with the U.S. Marshals Service.

These actions removing Eric Dingus and Kimberly Reynolds are regrettable. We would far rather have good faith and service in the common cause of restoring our lawful government, than a lot of illegal interference in the process; however, with trillions of dollars worth of land and other assets at stake, we must be prepared for the ongoing attempts to mischaracterize us and our efforts.

Those who have benefited themselves and their cronies at our expense for the last 160 years are not likely to let go without trying to get a fight going --- a fight that they would surely win.

Our steady course remains--- to use international law and Public Law to rein in the brigands and the politicians responsible for abusing the Public Trust, to enforce the Constitutional Guarantees and Protections--- and to do this peaceably, honorably, and lawfully via the processes and agreements established to secure these ends.

Unless you wish to see this country and its people engulfed in yet another unnecessary, deliberately provoked, and self-interested Civil War, you will immediately understand the necessity that prompts us to expel those who propose any other course of action.

If any Assembly or member of an Assembly hears anyone in their Assembly or any other Assembly promoting violence, preaching against the Federation "as if" the Federation was the de facto Federal Government, moving to incorporate any function of any Assembly, setting up any foreign structures apart from the General Assembly, International Business Assembly, Public Courts, and the lawful State Assembly Militia, refusing to record political status of members, taking money from foreign corporations, selling information about the Assemblies or Assembly Members, using the Assemblies or Assembly Members for unjust enrichment, promoting Ponzi schemes, Trust schemes, memberships in Secret Societies or otherwise remaining out-of-step with the simple program outlined above---- you are encouraged to notify us directly, so that prompt corrective action can be taken. Use the email: avannavon@gmail.com and the subject line: "Jim".

James Clinton Belcher, Head of State

The United States of America

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

That is a lot of words to describe a Private Expressive Association, a form of trust that permits free speech within its' framework and between its' members but also carries with it the dreaded concept of OBLIGATION to obey the statutes that come with membership.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    That is a lot of words to describe a Private Expressive Association, a form of trust that permits free speech within its' framework and between its' members but also carries with it the dreaded concept of OBLIGATION to obey the statutes that come with membership.
    This is a more apt description of the club operating out of the District of Columbia.