it's always the skoolz fault when the nigs refuse the edu that's offered to them

https://foxbaltimore.com/amp/news/pr...s-with-013-gpa

City student passes 3 classes in four years, ranks near top half of class with 0.13 GPA

by CHRIS PAPST, WBFF
Tuesday, March 2nd 2021

BALTIMORE (WBFF) – A shocking discovery out of a Baltimore City high school, where Project Baltimore has found hundreds of students are failing. It’s a school where a student who passed three classes in four years, ranks near the top half of his class with a 0.13 grade point average.

Tiffany France thought her son would receive his diploma this coming June. But after four years of high school, France just learned, her 17-year-old must start over. He’s been moved back to ninth grade.

“He's stressed and I am too. I told him I'm probably going to start crying. I don't know what to do for him,” France told Project Baltimore. “Why would he do three more years in school? He didn't fail, the school failed him. The school failed at their job. They failed. They failed, that's the problem here. They failed. They failed. He didn't deserve that.”