Thread: Dr. Seuss Book Sales Skyrocket amid WAYCISS IMAGERY crackdown

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Dr. Seuss Book Sales Skyrocket amid WAYCISS IMAGERY crackdown

Dr. Seuss Book Sales Skyrocket as Big Tech Companies Continue to Censor Author’s Works

By Eric Lendrum
    March 5, 2021

Following the announcement that six books by the world-renowned children’s author Dr. Seuss would be banned due to alleged “racist imagery,” sales of the author’s books have soared on various online retailers, even as other Big Tech companies attempt to further suppress such sales, as reported by Fox News.

moar:
    https://amgreatness.com/2021/03/05/d...authors-works/

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Re: Dr. Seuss Book Sales Skyrocket amid WAYCISS IMAGERY crackdown

Things are getting more insane every day. I have an ancient copy of "L'il Black Sambo" and I remember it from when I was a kid. I don't think you can get that book anymore. Gee, maybe if Mommy hadn't read L'il Black Sambo to me as a kid, I would not have turned out white.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Things are getting more insane every day. I have an ancient copy of "L'il Black Sambo" and I remember it from when I was a kid. I don't think you can get that book anymore. Gee, maybe if Mommy hadn't read L'il Black Sambo to me as a kid, I would not have turned out white.

I wish that I still had mine. My mother told me that was my favorite story when I was little.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks

I named my dog “ little black Sambo”!
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.