Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: father in hospital, I think they are going to kill him

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

father in hospital, I think they are going to kill him

I can't believe this is happening!

My father has had swollen legs for a couple of weeks. Last week, he went to the doctor and she said it was an infection and she gave him antibiotics and lasix.

Apparently, last night, he got dizzy (probably side effect of lasix) and sort of slid to the floor from a chair. My mother said that at first he was a bit out of it (confused), so my mother panicked (worried about a stroke) and called 911.
    By the time EMTs arrived, she says he was totally normal (chatting like himself and nothing wrong), but he still somehow agreed/wanted to go to the hospital.

Last night they tested him for Covid and it was negative.

Now today, they wanted to test him again (probably because they wanted to get a positive result), but he and my mother said no, just treat his infected leg. Then they said he had a spot on his lung and it could be covid, so more pressure to take 2nd covid test. Since my parents said no, they put him in isolation, which apparently caused him to get anxious (he told my mother he was all by himself, nobody was checking on him, and he could die and nobody would know).

He wanted to come home today, and my mother was going to bring his clothes to get him out of there, but the doctor and nurse pressured him to stay.

Then late tonight 11pm, nurse calls and says my father is having a nervous breakdown, they did another covid test anyway, and that he has low oxygen, so now they have him on oxygen and are basically acting as though he's at deaths door. Apparently they also said he was coughing and that was a symptom of covid. He says the antibiotic made him throw up and irritated his throat, which caused the cough. He also sounds like he needs to drink some water.

So, I see where this is going. They are probably not going to let him out tomorrow because he needs to be on oxygen, and then they will tell my mother that the test came back positive for covid. My mother has told him that no matter what, he must say NO to a ventilator.

Also, prior to going to the hospital, he had NO respiratory problems at all. Nothing but his swollen leg, and a broken shoulder from a few weeks ago, that was apparently still in place and healing.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (22nd August 2022),midnight rambler (9th March 2021),Spun Gold (14th March 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Re: father in hospital, I think they are going to kill him

Prayers sent.

Suggest if you're in a position to go there with your mother and extract him you do so. Stand firm.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Prayers sent.

Suggest if you're in a position to go there with your mother and extract him you do so. Stand firm.

Thanks. Yes, we have a busy day ahead of us.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (14th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

What a disgrace how they push this COVID fraud to make money from the death of the elders. These people will face judgement one day.

On a more productive note, if I were in your position I would spend as much time at the hospital with your dad to prevent any shenanigans and work to discharge him ASAP. You should give him colloidal silver to sip - it will greatly potentiate the antibiotic and promote healing. Frankly he has nothing to lose because based off your observations he will not get out of the hospital alive. If nurse asks, tell her the colloidal silver is apple juice. Once you get him over the hump and home, post again and we can together design a plan to restore his health. It would appear that he has underlying edema secondary to either heart or kidney failure, Both of these are responsive to aggressive nutritional supplementation and a proper diet.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Amanda (10th March 2021),Ares (10th March 2021),Neuro (10th March 2021),Spun Gold (14th March 2021),Tumbleweed (10th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Amanda, below is a link to a David Knight video of an interview of Ammon Bundy on the group PeoplesRights.org. It's a group that''s organized in quite a few states that will flood hospitals with phone calls and people in the area will show up at that hospital to help families put pressure on them to release patients if they want to be released and are being held against their will.

I don't know if there is a group in your area but I'll link to it too it and you can check in to it. People from other states will also make calls when some one needs help.

I didn't listen to the whole interview but what I did listen to sounded like they have had success standing up for those who've asked for help.

The interview
    https://ugetube.com/watch/interview-...ZvhZ5ANTy.html

If a hospital kidnaps your child or the COVID cops threaten to close your business — a tool to get a crowd of witnesses and bring public pressure to bear in a peaceful way. PeoplesRights.org - a grassroots network to help us stand together collectively for individual rights
    https://www.peoplesrights.org
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Amanda (10th March 2021),ImaCannin (10th March 2021),midnight rambler (10th March 2021),Spun Gold (14th March 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Mamboni and Tumbleweed-

Thank you bot for your posts.

He survived the night. My mother is talking with him. He wants to get out of there. I'll post more when I have more info.

My mother talked with a doctor or nurse, and they are saying that his oxygen is low and that he will die if he goes home. And my mother and father are saying that if it's his time to die, he doesn't want to die in the hospital by himself with a bunch of strangers. He wants to be at home with his wife and family nearby.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (10th March 2021),Neuro (10th March 2021),Spun Gold (14th March 2021),Tumbleweed (10th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

I had a patient yesterday who told me her 89 year old father died of covid 3 weeks ago. He had a urinary tract infection, and went to a hospital. Where they said he should stay 4 days for observation, while there he contracted covid (and they guaranteed that they didn’t have covid at the hospital). He got sick but recovered, but two months later his lungs gave up and he died.

Had he just been given some antibiotics for his UTI he most likely would be alive today.

Moral of the story don’t fucking go to a hospital.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (10th March 2021),midnight rambler (10th March 2021),monty (10th March 2021),Tumbleweed (10th March 2021),woodman (10th March 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post

Had he just been given some antibiotics for his UTI he most likely would be alive today.

Moral of the story don’t fucking go to a hospital.
    I am convinced that seeing a veterinarian would be a far safer play. This plandemic has been shamefully used as a way to kill off older people because the PTPB don't want to foot the bill for their maintenance. They are literally carrying out a euthanasia campaign in the guise of a killer disease.

It's from the Onion, but I find more truth in The Onion than I do in mainstream media:
    Scientists: ‘Look, One-Third Of The Human Race Has To Die For Civilization To Be Sustainable, So How Do We Want To Do This?’ (theonion.com)
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (10th March 2021),monty (10th March 2021),Neuro (10th March 2021),Spun Gold (14th March 2021),Tumbleweed (10th March 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

"I am convinced that seeing a veterinarian would be a far safer play"

Re: Seinfeld episode where Kramer finds a dog with a cough like his and takes it to a veteranarian so he could take medication prescribed for dog.

Veterinarian:. "We haven't been drinking out of the toilet have we?"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Not to be crass here, but ​of course they want to kill him! Its what they do.