Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: father in hospital, I think they are going to kill him

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Re: father in hospital, I think they are going to kill him

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    Wow, its as if the entire medical establishment is one giant cult! Kudos for getting him the h@ll outta there, hes lucky to have you watching out for him.
    Yes, for sure- medical establishment = medical mafia, brainwashed death cult. Yes, anyone who goes to the hospital must have someone looking out for them--and that's where things went wrong for us. Because they called him a "suspected covid case" despite the NEGATIVE covid test, they put him in isolation, so we could not visit or monitor what was happening. My mother is really small and frail but she did a great job standing up to them.

He's not out of there yet. So far we only have a verbal agreement to discharge, giving him oxygen, and wheelchair out...I'll feel relief when he's really out of there.

Overall update-

Fri night- he seemed weaker than Thurs night, more hopeless feeling, like he'd never get out of there. Gave him same supplements as before (mag, coq10, d-ribose, plus added Acetyl L Carnitine 100mg)

Sat am-- he woke up with a lot of energy (so maybe Carnitine helped?), was totally taking charge, making calls, contacting doctor to get him out, a social worker with "patient experience" contacted him and he blasted her about the crappy, negligent care

- later he gets told that certain doctor will discharge him (not know when) and they will give oxygen and wheel-chair. Not sure of why sudden turn-around (was it b/c he blasted them?). But by dragging it out to Sat, they get 2 more billable days of him being in the hospital--we couldn't get him out today b/c we still did NOT have the prescription for oxygen.

- later another doctor McDowell (nice lady) tries to help my mother with planning, and tells her his oxygen saturation has improved and they they were reducing how much he needed (again, we still have NO explanation for why he suddenly needed oxygen when he was never even short of breath).

- my mom visited him in afternoon, helped him shave, she said it took a while and he was glad when he could get the oxygen back

- I visited in pm to give more supplements and he had the oxygen off the whole time and was totally fine

just thinking out loud here-

So, I'm still trying to figure out why he suddenly needed oxygen by Tues night when he's NEVER had any problems with breathing and I'm seriously starting to wonder if it was triggered by him getting severely dehydrated from the Lasix and NOT drinking any water. He went to the hospital on Mon night 9pm b/c he got dizzy and sort of slid off a chair to the floor and was out of it for a bit, but then he was totally fine, but still wanted to go to the hospital b/c of the swollen legs and infection. (so maybe he was already a little dehydrated at home)

Mon night at Hosp- they gave him IV antibiotics, but was on empty stomach (he did not have dinner yet) and ended up throwing up (so maybe that added to dehydration?)

Tues- (we are assuming that he had no water on Tues b/c nobody gave him water on Wed and b/c of what happened later that night)- Tues night, we got call from nurse asking if he had problems with anxiety (something like that), and I said that I knew he was anxious about being in the covid isolation b/c he felt nobody was checking on him and he could die and nobody would know. She said, "no, I'm talking about full-blown nervous breakdown" (!?!?!?!?!) I was shocked and asked to talk with him, but didn't really get a sense from him of what was going on. And Tues night was when we were told he needed oxygen (we were shocked). Also earlier Tues afternoon, his mouth sounded dry based on how he was talking, but I didn't pursue b/c I was focused on trying to get him out.

wed- he had coffee in am and nothing else until small amt of tea in evening (our primary care receptionist said he needed to have at least 5 glasses of water a day while on Lasix). Wed night, he had horrible sensation of his body being 90 degrees off (wall ahead felt like floor and ceiling felt like wall), intellectually he knew something was very wrong and he was freaking out about it. After the nurse was of no help (she didn't try to figure it out and just wrote it off as "he's an older patient and lots of them get into a state of delirium from being in the hospital"), we found out he didn't have any water all day and got him water (my father was calling out "help me, help me, please I need some water" they ignored him and my mother had to call the nurses station to get him water. As soon as he finished the glass of water, the 90degree spatial disorientation symptom went away. So, we're convinced that that symptom was b/c he was severely dehydrated because nobody was making sure he was drinking water.

So, he needed oxygen by Tues night, and we were also told his BP was very low. He's never had a problem w/his BP -it's ALWAYS been in normal range, but on lower side.

I'm seriously starting to wonder if the severe dehydration triggered his need for oxygen.

I did a search and found this:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20354086

Complications

Dehydration can lead to serious complications, including:

• Low blood volume shock (hypovolemic shock). This is one of the most serious, and sometimes life-threatening, complications of dehydration. It occurs when low blood volume causes a drop in blood pressure and a drop in the amount of oxygen in your body.
    So, not sure if I'm reading that right, but sounds like if you get severely dehydrated, you could end up with low blood volume (we don't know if that happened) you could end up with a drop in BP (which is what happened) and a drop in amt of oxygen (which is also what happened).

Also, Wed night is when he had that afib, which has never happened before, and I also wonder if it had something to do with the dehydration.

So, right now, we're just constantly trying to get him to drink tons of water.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (13th March 2021),monty (13th March 2021),PatColo (13th March 2021),Tumbleweed (14th March 2021)

Thanks

Are the hospitals still getting paid 30,000.00 for each Covid death.?
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    IIRC the schedule was/is $13k if put on a vent and $39k if they attribute a death to CONjob1984, which would be $52k each if they killed 'em with a vent.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    I was just wondering that myself. That would explain the reluctance to discharge. What a nightmare to subjected to.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    IIRC the schedule was/is $13k if put on a vent and $39k if they attribute a death to CONjob1984, which would be $52k each if they killed 'em with a vent.
    I recall the same $13K / $39K numbers, but believe it (was?) one or the other, not a combined $52K.

sick & wrong any way you cut it, based on the outcome of the "94% false-positive" PCR test...
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stand these people!!!!

I'm so freaking tired of this nightmare.

My mother and I are pretty much convinced that the sudden need for oxygen and the low BP is because of the dehydration (not getting enough water while on lasix).

His entire life, his BP was ALWAYS:

110-120

70-80

Now suddenly, by the 2nd night in hospital hell hole, he has low BP (97/51 <---that was latest reading tonight, but apparently was lower than that earlier in the week when everything suddenly went wrong)

And he NEVER had breathing problems, no huffing/puffing, always parked far from stores and walked in, no shortness of breath and no need for oxygen.

But by 2nd night with them (they gave him NO water while on Lasix; plus he admits at home he was not drinking as much b/c of swollen legs and thought it was counter-intuitive to drink water), he suddenly has very low blood pressure and needs oxygen.

So, I was there tonight and he was basically choking on his tea b/c of his position in the bed (on-going problem-- he needs them to lower the bed, pull the sheet and his body, so head is closer to top of bed, then pop the bed back up, so he is seated more upright). I told the nurse, nobody came, so I couldn't really do all my supplements b/c I didn't want him choking on the pills I was sneaking in,

Then, nurse comes in and orients another nurse to my father's condition. There is NO acknowledgement that he NEVER had breathing problems/needed oxygen or had low BP until he got there. They are now saying he is in "respiratory failure" (I guess b/c of need for oxygen) (again, I'm convinced it's b/c of the dehydration w/Lasix and we are struggling to get him to drink more). He also now has "congestive heart failure" label and are telling him that if he doesn't have the procedure (valve, not sure name of actual procedure) he will need palliative care, which makes no sense--he didn't look like he was freaking dying until he got under their care. Also now as the Afib label (never had that before he got there, probably magnesium depleted from lasix and dehydration). He was maybe going to have the valve done in 2019 but the hospital dragged it out (tests, tests, tests to extend the stay and rack up the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$) and after 4 days, my father was sick of it and wanted to go home. He never rescheduled because he felt FINE (no chest pain, nothing). The only procedure he wanted to get done was his eyes for cataracts.

Also, no mention of dehydration on his chart or that he had those 2 episodes of psychological distress (tues and Wed night), with Wed night's bizarre symptom being alleviated by drinking a glass of water. (also, ever since he got out of the BS isolation for the "suspected covid case" BS, we have been pushing the water and he's had calm nights (no psychologist distress) ever since.

Then the nurse says "he's been eating well"--Well that's total BS!!! He hasn't been eating b/c they wait about an hour before they adjust his bed so he's upright, so his food is then cold and he doesn't eat. So, I corrected the nurse (she did NOT like that) and said we've been bringing in Boosts and fruit/bananas b/c he's not eating his food.

Also, the nurse said she wants him to use his own muscles to shimmy himself up in the bed, but the problem is that he has a broken left shoulder which is still not fully healed, so only one good arm to push off with.

Nurse was pushing the procedure "why don't you want to have it done now?" These people truly do NOT get that he was fine until he got there (other than, yeah, there's a valve issue, and artery clogging, for which he was supposed to be doing high dose K2 and Linus Pauling protocol). He was NOT weak and bed-ridden with low BP and needing oxygen until he got under their "care"'

SO, that's that- a never ending hell show.

Now supposedly, he's going to get out tomorrow (I'll believe it when it happens--I don't trust these people, they are a bunch of liars)

On positive note, my mother talked with a doctor who is the patient advocate, and she seemed to understand when my mother said that they wanted to get him home and get his strength back before he had any kind of procedure.

Also, my mother is thinking about setting up a consult with Dr. Rogers ("Is Your Cardiologist Killing You" book), to see if she can help them get out of this mess.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (14th March 2021),monty (14th March 2021),Spun Gold (14th March 2021),Tumbleweed (14th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stand these people!!!!

I'm so freaking tired of this nightmare.

My mother and I are pretty much convinced that the sudden need for oxygen and the low BP is because of the dehydration (not getting enough water while on lasix).

His entire life, his BP was ALWAY:

110-120

70-80

Now suddenly, by the 2nd night in hospital hell hole, he has low BP (97/51 <---that was latest reading tonight, but apparently was lower than that earlier in the week when everything suddenly went wrong)

And he NEVER had breathing problems, no huffing/puffing, always parked far from stores and walked in, no shortness of breath and no need for oxygen.

But by 2nd night with them (they gave him NO water while on Lasix; plus he admits at home he was not drinking as much b/c of swollen legs and thought it was counter-intuitive to drink water), he suddenly has very low blood pressure and needs oxygen.

So, I was there tonight and he was basically choking on his tea b/c of his position in the bed (on-going problem-- he needs them to lower the bed, pull the sheet and his body, so head is closer to top of bed, then pop the bed back up, so he is seated more upright). I told the nurse, nobody came, so I couldn't really do all my supplements b/c I didn't want him choking on the pills I was sneaking in,

Then, nurse comes in and orients another nurse to my father's condition. There is NO acknowledgement that he NEVER had breathing problems/needed oxygen or had low BP until he got there. They are now saying he is in "respiratory failure" (I guess b/c of need for oxygen) (again, I'm convinced it's b/c of the dehydration w/Lasix and we are struggling to get him to drink more). He also now has "congestive heart failure" label and are telling him that if he doesn't have the procedure (valve, not sure name of actual procedure) he will need palliative care, which makes no sense--he didn't look like he was freaking dying until he got under their care. Also now as the Afib label (never had that before he got there, probably magnesium depleted from lasix and dehydration). He was maybe going to have the valve done in 2019 but the hospital dragged it out (tests, tests, tests to extend the stay and rack up the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$) and after 4 days, my father was sick of it and wanted to go home. He never rescheduled because he felt FINE (no chest pain, nothing). The only procedure he wanted to get done was his eyes for cataracts.

Also, no mention of dehydration on his chart or that he had those 2 episodes of psychological distress (tues and Wed night), with Wed night's bizarre symptom being alleviated by drinking a glass of water. (also, ever since he got out of the BS isolation for the "suspected covid case" BS, we have been pushing the water and he's had calm nights (no psychologist distress) ever since.

Then the nurse says "he's been eating well"--Well that's total BS!!! He hasn't been eating b/c they wait about an hour before they adjust his bed so he's upright, so his food is then cold and he doesn't eat. So, I corrected the nurse (she did NOT like that) and said we've been bringing in Boosts and fruit/bananas b/c he's not eating his food.

Also, the nurse said she wants him to use his own muscles to shimmy himself up in the bed, but the problem is that he has a broken left shoulder which is still not fully healed, so only one good arm to push off with.

Nurse was pushing the procedure "why don't you want to have it done now?" These people truly do NOT get that he was fine until he got there (other than, yeah, there's a valve issue, and artery clogging, for which he was supposed to be doing high dose K2 and Linus Pauling protocol). He was NOT weak and bed-ridden with low BP and needing oxygen until he got under their "care"'

SO, that's that- a never ending hell show.

Now supposedly, he's going to get out tomorrow (I'll believe it when it happens--I don't trust these people, they are a bunch of liars)

On positive note, my mother talked with a doctor who is the patient advocate, and she seemed to understand when my mother said that they wanted to get him home and get his strength back before he had any kind of procedure.

Also, my mother is thinking about setting up a consult with Dr. Rogers ("Is Your Cardiologist Killing You" book), to see if she can help them get out of this mess.
    Dad is lucky to have you and mom looking after him. Wishing for the best.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Amanda (14th March 2021),Spun Gold (14th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Amanda did they do any blood tests on your dad? When I had a checkup last summer they checked my blood for a lot of things and there was one where if someone has congestive heart failure it shows up in the blood. I don't remember what that was but further tests also showed no congestive heart failure even though I had swelling in my lower legs and feet.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Amanda did they do any blood tests on your dad? When I had a checkup last summer they checked my blood for a lot of things and there was one where if someone has congestive heart failure it shows up in the blood. I don't remember what that was but further tests also showed no congestive heart failure even though I had swelling in my lower legs and feet.
    I honestly don't know at this point. I'll have my mother ask about that. She's going to have to get all of these records if she ends up setting up a consult with Dr. Rogers.

In Dr. Rogers "Is your Cardiologist Killing you book?" she mentions lots of factors that play a role in the "congestive heart failure" and one thing she mentioned as a piece of the problem was a hidden thiamine deficiency which could lead to fluid retention. She says this is often the case with someone who has candida in the gut from a high sugar diet (definitely my father- sugar addict), so we are wondering if that might be a piece of the problem. And with the swelling of the legs, it happened once before (maybe 4 years ago) and back then they said it was from an infection (turned out to be cellulitis). Apparently, once you get cellulitis once, you are vulnerable to getting it again. I told him this and that he needed to take extra anti-microbials (daily, like colloidal silver or something) so it wouldn't come back (of course, he did not listen). So, we're also confused by the swelling legs issue b/c they seem to be saying it's due to CHF, but the primary care doc said it was because of infection.(and they got rid of the swelling by kiling the infection. (he's never had swollen legs without also having infection). I know my paternal grandmother had leg swelling in her elderly years, but she never had an infection, so it was for the other reason.

honestly, until this recent hell show at the hospital, we thought he was doing pretty well for a 83 y.o, especially all last year, going up to work every weekend on house in CT with his friend. That was a lot of work and he was totally fine, constantly up and down stairs there, basement to attic and never had any issues.

was just over at amazon and there are a bunch of books by people who have healed themselves from CFS and Afib, so it's obviously possible. Not going to buy those books at this point, will just stick w/Dr. Rogers's book

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (14th March 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    . I didn't know it at the time but my sister knew his potassium was low but was afraid of supplementing him with potassium. I suppose because of not know knowing how much to supplement and not do harm.
    Yeah, there seems to be something weird about supplementing with potassium. I remember watching some Gerson protocol videos (cancer treatment) and apparently potassium is something in their protocol, and I recall her telling people that they don't have to be afraid of supplementing with potassium (like people seemed to have the idea that it could cause a heart attack).

We want to get this checked before he leaves the hospital, but I don't think that's going to happen. They probably wouldn't agree to it, so something we would need to do on our own. I think Dr. Berg (chiropractor who pushing intermittent and keto) says almost everyone is deficient in potassium and he recommends 9 or so cups of green vegetables. So maybe my mother could just do that, plus bananas and sweet potatoes to get potassium up.