Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: father in hospital, I think they are going to kill him

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Re: father in hospital, I think they are going to kill him

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Yeah, there seems to be something weird about supplementing with potassium. I remember watching some Gerson protocol videos (cancer treatment) and apparently potassium is something in their protocol, and I recall her telling people that they don't have to be afraid of supplementing with potassium (like people seemed to have the idea that it could cause a heart attack).

We want to get this checked before he leaves the hospital, but I don't think that's going to happen. They probably wouldn't agree to it, so something we would need to do on our own. I think Dr. Berg (chiropractor who pushing intermittent and keto) says almost everyone is deficient in potassium and he recommends 9 or so cups of green vegetables. So maybe my mother could just do that, plus bananas and sweet potatoes to get potassium up.
    There are home heath test kits for potassium levels but I don't know anything about them. In the summer time when I"m working and sweating a lot I supplement potassium along with using magnesium oil. Getting muscle cramps is one way of knowing I may be getting low on those two minerals.

I should probably look in to getting a home test for potassium myself. Fatigue and muscle weakness are signs of low potassium along with muscle cramps. When I supplement potassium it's usually with pills I've gotten from Sam's club.

Hard boiled eggs are a source of both protein and potassium. When I was trying to build my strength back after my heart operation I ate a lot of them. I ate cantaloupe along with the eggs and that's another source of potassium your dad might enjoy eating.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    There are home heath test kits for potassium levels but I don't know anything about them. In the summer time when I"m working and sweating a lot I supplement potassium along with using magnesium oil. Getting muscle cramps is one way of knowing I may be getting low on those two minerals.

I should probably look in to getting a home test for potassium myself. Fatigue and muscle weakness are signs of low potassium along with muscle cramps. When I supplement potassium it's usually with pills I've gotten from Sam's club.

Hard boiled eggs are a source of both protein and potassium. When I was trying to build my strength back after my heart operation I ate a lot of them. I ate cantaloupe along with the eggs and that's another source of potassium your dad might enjoy eating.

Getting a home testing kit would actually make things a lot easier-- I'll look for one. I have magnesium spray I can give him. Thanks for suggestions on hard boiled eggs and canteloupe--he likes both, so I'll have my mother add those.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (15th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Oranges (incl OJ), strawberries both rich in potassium too. Maybe the whole berry family? would need to check on that.

look at an OJ carton, nutrition info (incl "serving size"), check the amount of potassium.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (15th March 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

So, last night he was still low BP 97/51, so I brought him carrot/celery sticks and salted them with Himalayan salt and now today, his BP is almost back to where it used to be 119/67.

Also, suddenly, today he no longer needs oxygen. apparently, he's at 97% with no oxygen walking around. Yet, last night, the nurse said he was in respiratory failure.

Outside the hospital there is a huge banner saying "Top ranked in quality and safety" for the people who didn't give an elderly man on Lasix water for 2 days and almost killed him.
    Should be going home today

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (15th March 2021),midnight rambler (15th March 2021),monty (15th March 2021),osoab (15th March 2021),PatColo (15th March 2021),Tumbleweed (15th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

So, last night he was still low BP 97/51, so I brought him carrot/celery sticks and salted them with Himalayan salt and now today, his BP is almost back to where it used to be 119/67.

Also, suddenly, today he no longer needs oxygen. apparently, he's at 97% with no oxygen walking around. Yet, last night, the nurse said he was in respiratory failure.

Outside the hospital there is a huge banner saying "Top ranked in quality and safety" for the people who didn't give an elderly man on Lasix water for 2 days and almost killed him.
    Should be going home today
    Your father might show some improvement with small dietary measures you are implementing. But this is fritting around the edges of health. Only a comprehensive change in diet with complete supplementation can achieve true and durable restoration of health and vigor. I say this because I notice that the elderly I have tried to help were consistently reluctant to make dramatic changes in their lifestyles. It seemed that they had lost a true desire to continue living. Or they were too convinced that some magic pill existed that could fix all of their problems and short of that other changes were not worth the effort. This is the tragic product of years of conditioning by big pharma and doctors in white coats. today's modern witch doctors who have bred all common sense knowledge of natural health and healthy living out of the last three generations. This is why I am reluctant to outline a plan to restore your father's health: I don't believe he would follow it.

My best friend's daughter has diabetes and her insulin requirements are sapping all of her finances and she is constantly fatigued and irritable. My friend is a believer in natural health and follows my advice but his daughter is thoroughly indoctrinated into the big pharma/witch doctor-in-white-coat paradigm. I suggested supplementing her diet with a few pennies worth of chromium and vanadium but she would rather spend hundreds of dollars on insulin.

His father suffers from several chronic diseases and is now on death's door. I outlined a plan for his health rehabilitation and my friend provided these supplements for his father. His father is too lazy or stubborn to use the supplements and would rather enjoy the attention of his exhausted wife and all of the sundry doctors who are more than happy to dispense pills and charge his insurance all whilst he slowly dies.

I am tired of dragging horses to water. My observation is that most of us have lost the basic instinct of self preservation and have bought into the lie that the health system and its minions have all the answers and will save us from ourselves.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Amanda (15th March 2021),monty (15th March 2021),PatColo (15th March 2021),woodman (15th March 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

"
    I am tired of dragging horses to water. My observation is that most of us have lost the basic instinct of self preservation and have bought into the lie that the health system and its minions have all the answers and will save us from ourselves."

'Being' is the ability to change. Conversely those with no being are locked into habits both good and bad. Whatever got Amanda's dad where he is sounds like a change is in order. My diagnosis would be to change ... food, lifestyle, medication, meditation, exercise, yoga, ...

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Your father might show some improvement with small dietary measures you are implementing. But this is fritting around the edges of health. Only a comprehensive change in diet with complete supplementation can achieve true and durable restoration of health and vigor. I say this because I notice that the elderly I have tried to help were consistently reluctant to make dramatic changes in their lifestyles. It seemed that they had lost a true desire to continue living. Or they were too convinced that some magic pill existed that could fix all of their problems and short of that other changes were not worth the effort. This is the tragic product of years of conditioning by big pharma and doctors in white coats. today's modern witch doctors who have bred all common sense knowledge of natural health and healthy living out of the last three generations. This is why I am reluctant to outline a plan to restore your father's health: I don't believe he would follow it.

My best friend's daughter has diabetes and her insulin requirements are sapping all of her finances and she is constantly fatigued and irritable. My friend is a believer in natural health and follows my advice but his daughter is thoroughly indoctrinated into the big pharma/witch doctor-in-white-coat paradigm. I suggested supplementing her diet with a few pennies worth of chromium and vanadium but she would rather spend hundreds of dollars on insulin.

His father suffers from several chronic diseases and is now on death's door. I outlined a plan for his health rehabilitation and my friend provided these supplements for his father. His father is too lazy or stubborn to use the supplements and would rather enjoy the attention of his exhausted wife and all of the sundry doctors who are more than happy to dispense pills and charge his insurance all whilst he slowly dies.

I am tired of dragging horses to water. My observation is that most of us have lost the basic instinct of self preservation and have bought into the lie that the health system and its minions have all the answers and will save us from ourselves.

Oh, yeah, you're not the only one who is tired dragging horses to water. We have a sense of what we need to do. We'll just have to see if he's finally willing to cooperate with my mother and me. He might be willing because this was such a horror show experience for him. He's out of there, so we'll just have to see how things go.

And in an earlier post, you recommended Youngevity Heart and Brain, so I'll pass that on to my parents.

we'll have him take the colloidal silver to make sure that infection doesn't come back
    I think he's off the lasix now, but they have him on the rat poison Heparin for the Afib (never had until he got there) and onto Vit E (my mother has E Gems Elite and Tocomin Suprabio)and Garlic . We have Dr. Rogers book Is Your Cardiologist Killing You book and she says 600 mg Magnesium 2x/day should take care of the Afib. My mother is going to look into getting a consult with her, so she can get him off the rat poison.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Oh, yeah, you're not the only one who is tired dragging horses to water. We have a sense of what we need to do. We'll just have to see if he's finally willing to cooperate with my mother and me. He might be willing because this was such a horror show experience for him. He's out of there, so we'll just have to see how things go.

And in an earlier post, you recommended Youngevity Heart and Brain, so I'll pass that on to my parents.

we'll have him to the colloidal silver to make sure that infection doesn't come back
    I think he's off the lasix now, but they have him on the rat poison Heparin for the Afib (never had until he got there) and onto Vit E (my mother has E Gems Elite and Tocomin Suprabio)and Garlic . We have Dr. Rogers book Is Your Cardiologist Killing You book and she says 600 mg Magnesium 2x/day should take care of the Afib. My mother is going to look into getting a consult with her, so she can get him off the rat poison.
    Be advised that taking an anticoagulant plus vit E/garlic could result in bleeding. If you get him on a gluten free diet plus the Healthy Brain and Heart pack (which includes magnesium) the A fib might abate and you could then discontinue heparin. Unfortunately, elder patient guts can take months to heal from years exposure to gluten, sugar and processed carbs. Restoring health after decades of neglect requires a firm life long commitment to change the diet and take supplements. Most folk don’t have the patience and fortitude to stick with it.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

we'll have him to the colloidal silver to make sure that infection doesn't come back
    Amanda, I am supposed to take blood thinners because of A-fib but for reasons I won't go into, I do not take them. I did at one time take coumadin also known as warfarin and used as rat poison. I have recently been looking into the various blood thinners and I now have a different take on warfarin/coumadin. In reading, I came across mention that it was originally derived from improperly stored clover hay that was fed to cattle and spontaneous bleeding and death was reported. It seems that a certain mold is responsible for the chemical. I don't know if it is still naturally derived but I would trust it over the newer blood thinners that can acclimate the body to the thinning effect and therefor when/if they are stopped suddenly, can lead to deadly clots because the body is used to the effects.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

14. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (15th March 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Be advised that taking an anticoagulant plus vit E/garlic could result in bleeding. If you get him on a gluten free diet plus the Healthy Brain and Heart pack (which includes magnesium) the A fib might abate and you could then discontinue heparin. Unfortunately, elder patient guts can take months to heal from years exposure to gluten, sugar and processed carbs. Restoring health after decades of neglect requires a firm life long commitment to change the diet and take supplements. Most folk don’t have the patience and fortitude to stick with it.
    Right, that's why we don't want to take the Vit E/garlic now until he's off the other. So we want to find a doctor (Maybe consult with Dr. Sherri Rogers, see if she can work with them) who can work with us on doing that.

Yes, the question is whether he is willing to stick with a new diet program and supplements. Time will tell.