Thread: RIP Allan Watt

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

RIP Alan Watt

Alan Watt passed on March 4th. I hadn't listened much of the trumpstein years.

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/
    Our hearts are broken. We grieve the loss of Alan Watt
    who left this world on 4 March 2021.

His tireless work to share his knowledge of this System
    we are born into and how it has wrought the horrors
    we are living through now, is his priceless gift to us.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

cheka. (15th March 2021),midnight rambler (11th March 2021),Spun Gold (14th March 2021),woodman (11th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Re: RIP Allan Watt

I had never heard of him.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

This is sad. If I remember correctly he was a professor in Cali. He exposed a lot of things about 9/11 and the corrupt Zio system. Haven't seen his work in many years. He was a very sharp guy.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (11th March 2021),monty (11th March 2021),osoab (11th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

I liked listening to Alan, he was one of my first guides into the real world, not the fairy tale world these idiots from rational wiki present. BJ

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Alan_Watt

Alan Watt

Even the Strangler didn't deserve to view Watt's webshite

Not to be confused with hippie philosopher Alan Watts.

In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    — Alan Watt in A Course in Deprogramming
    Alan Watt is a Scottish-Canadian conspiracy theorist from Ontario Canada, who runs the online conspiratorial crank ministry, Cutting Through The Matrix, where he preaches New World Order conspiracy theories while trying to make a few bucks selling books, CDs, and DVDs. In other words, a lesser known, but equally crankerish (not a real word but go with it) version of Alex Jones.[1]
    Consistent with a strange trend among conspiracy theorists, Watt runs a webshite that A: looks like it hasn't been updated since 1995 (sadly this is not the case). And B: has so many loud and obnoxiously bright colors of text that it makes a preschool daycare drawing look like modern chromed architecture. It will literally make your EYES BLEED.

Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

osoab (12th March 2021),Spun Gold (14th March 2021)

Thanks

I'm shocked and dismayed he is gone. I've listened to him off and on for 20 years.
    He was without doubt the most comprehensive and gentle truther. An original that many
    other copied. A genius.
    Come chat with me here. Private, no surveillance. Besides, it's fun. https://focusgames.io/r/ck5lc3dxVGVIRjErVWk2VW9HZm1sUT09

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spun Gold For This Useful Post:

Amanda (14th March 2021),Bigjon (15th March 2021),midnight rambler (14th March 2021),osoab (14th March 2021),woodman (15th March 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Sad news. I remember Alan from when I used to listen to him on Republic Broadcasting Network. Learned a lot from him.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (15th March 2021),cheka. (15th March 2021),osoab (14th March 2021)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Sad news. I remember Alan from when I used to listen to him on Republic Broadcasting Network. Learned a lot from him.
    same here -- burned many hours at work with watt in my ear