Thread: tx study destroys the covid hoax, millions of texans had it, never knew it

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

tx study destroys the covid hoax, millions of texans had it, never knew it

major medicals in tx did a study on covid antibodies

29% of all children in texas have the antibodies

24% of all texans have the antibodies

confirms that the thing is utter bullsh-t -- the only people threatened is the tiny sliver of the population that are always threatened by complications from the flu

many articles here:

https://www.google.com/search?client...4dUDCAw&uact=5

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (15th March 2021),hoarder (16th March 2021),midnight rambler (15th March 2021),woodman (16th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: tx study destroys the covid hoax, millions of texans had it, never knew it

It's all about the COVID injection not some vaccine. I see a few people on S. Media that I know getting this injection and saying they had no negative effects and are going to get the 2nd dose. This is NOT a vaccine! Fortunately all former acquaintances but still I hate to see innocent (stupid uneducated people) people have an everlasting plethora of health issues over ignorance.

Trust me and close your eyes as I punch you the hardest I can in the face. It wasn't me, it was your eyelids fault.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

cheka. (18th March 2021),midnight rambler (16th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Ain't no virus.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

6. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

cheka. (18th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Tx is cucked again. Wonder if they are checking for weapons?

Immigrant teens to be housed at Dallas convention center

1 of 3

FILE - In this March 31, 2020, file photo, a sign sits in front of the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in downtown Dallas. The U.S. government wants to house up to 3,000 immigrant teenagers at the center as it struggles to find space for a surge of migrant children who have inundated the border and strained the immigration system just two months into the Biden administration. (AP Photo/Tony Gutierrez File)

DALLAS (AP) — The U.S. government plans to house up to 3,000 immigrant teenagers at a convention center in downtown Dallas as it struggles to find space for a surge of migrant children at the border who have strained the immigration system just two months into the Biden administration.

“Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

8. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

cheka. (18th March 2021)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

red cross confirmed texas study -- says that 20 percent of all blood donors have the antibodies

morbidity plunges to near irrelevance