Thread: Is Biden in CGI/Deepfake Mode? Body-Double?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Is Biden in CGI/Deepfake Mode? Body-Double?

Figured I'd start a dedicated thread on this topic of Fake/Doppelganger/CGI-Joe, which doesn't fit perfectly under other existing topics -- plus notice I've put it in this News/Current Events subforum which enables posting images, UNlike "General Discussion". AFAIK, GD is the ONLY subforum which DOESN'T allow posting images?!?! So always consider that when deciding to post a new thread...

I think Jim Fetzer is first, at least to my ears, to ring the bell re there being a Groper-Joe double/actor in play:

Jim Fetzer, The Real Joe Biden vs. The Actor “Joe Biden”

November 28, 2020

moar @
    https://jamesfetzer.org/2020/11/jim-...tor-joe-biden/

Last Mon Russ Winter pub'd:

Is Biden in Deepfake Mode?

March 15, 2021 Russ Winter Articles by Russ Winter, Politics, US News, Winter Watch Articles 9

Deepfake technology was invented for Biden. Do we encounter real Biden, deepfake Biden, body-double Biden, hyper-realistic mask-wearing Biden or a combination of all these?

The logic and need to go deepfake with Biden is super compelling. Even The Hill suggested he needs a hologram for his public appearances. Here is an example of his disconnect from reality:

“Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin’ a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CwOmnPO7g4

moar @
    https://www.winterwatch.net/2021/03/...deepfake-mode/

and yesterday this little CGI booboo was spotted,

DIGITALLY ALTERED? Watch Joe Biden’s Hands Appear To Magically Phase Through Microphone

Joe Biden appeared to defy the laws of physics.

by TOM PAPPERT
    March 17, 2021

Many Twitter pundits are sounding the alarm about a video of Joe Biden briefly speaking to the press before boarding Marine One earlier today. Biden, who appeared flummoxed while briefly answering questions, appears to phase through a microphone when his hands, which are in focus, somehow jut in front of a seemingly out of focus microphone. Additionally, Biden’s hands appear much smaller than the microphone.

In the video, Biden declares he has no plans to visit the southern border amid the largest migrant crisis the country has seen in over a decade. Approximately 8 seconds into the clip, Biden’s in-focus hands somehow cross in front of a much larger microphone that is seemingly held by a member of the media. The microphone appears out of focus in the clip.

moar @ https://nationalfile.com/digitally-a...gh-microphone/

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (17th March 2021),Spun Gold (29th April 2021),Tumbleweed (17th March 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: Is Biden in CGI/Deepfake Mode? Body-Double?

It is obvious that Obama has taken to walking around in a Biden-skin.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (29th April 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

We could all be easily fooled with hyper-realistic face masks -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ddLLsGiEhMWg/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

PatColo (24th March 2021),Spun Gold (29th April 2021),Tumbleweed (24th March 2021)

Thanks

Dementia-Joe's presser today - haven't watched yet but heard it's cringe. Need to meditate & get my head right b4 taking the plunge of watching

62m:
    1:02:16NOW PLAYING

President Biden holds first solo press conference (LIVE) | USA TODAY

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (29th April 2021)

Thanks

final ~7m of yest's UK Column News was spent reviewing clips from CGI-Joe's presser - hilarious, love Henningson's dry humor

begin 1:03:20

Thanks

Ben Hiden, = I didn’t do it!

To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

PatColo (29th April 2021)

Thanks

To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

PatColo (29th April 2021),Spun Gold (29th April 2021)

Thanks

Did anyone suffer through this farce last night? Not I.

Joe Biden: “We Have to do More Than Just Build Back Better. We Have to Build Back Better” (VIDEO)

By Cristina Laila
    Published April 28, 2021 at 8:46pm
    1023 Comments

Idiot Joe Biden spoke to 200 people in an address to a joint session of Congress Wednesday night.

Biden’s speech is taking place later than most presidents in recent years because he is feeble and can’t handle a grueling schedule.

moar https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-better-video/

Thanks

The 'leader of the free world' is 'cognitively delinquent'

501,567 views • Apr 29, 2021
    Sky News Australia
    1.51M subscribers
    5m: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fd9zQjYaUs

Sky News host Alan Jones says putting Joe Biden in the position of "leading the world's democracies" is "elder abuse" and there must be a "presidential resignation" soon.