Thread: Wars and Rumors of Wars

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Wars and Rumors of Wars

Wars and Rumors of Wars – BREAKING NEWS: ALL RUSSIA-NATO CONTACTS NOW “CUT-OFF” — FIERCE MILITARY CLASHES BEGIN IN EASTERN UKRAINE

WORLD NEWS DESK 18 MARCH 2021

All contacts between Russia and NATO were suddenly and completely cut-off today, just hours after the United States “warned”
    all entities working on the NORDStream-2 pipeline to “immediately abandon all work or face US economic sanctions.” The NORDStream-2 is a gas pipeline under construction to supply natural gas from Russia to Europe.

The Nord Stream 2 Pipeline WOULD HAVE transported natural gas into the European Union to enhance security of supply, support climate goals and strengthen the internal energy market.

The EU’s domestic gas production is in rapid decline. To meet demand, the EU needs reliable, affordable and sustainable new gas supplies. The Nord Stream 2 Pipeline would have provided this by transporting gas from the world’s largest reserves in Russia to the EU internal market.

But Nord Stream 2 allows Euro buyers to bypass the SOROS-created bottleneck in Ukraine.

The US issued a statement saying:

“As multiple U.S. administrations have made clear, this pipeline is a Russian geopolitical project intended to divide Europe and weaken European energy security. The sanctions legislation Congress passed in 2019 and expanded in 2020 has significant support from a bipartisan Congressional majority,” he added, and said the administration is committed to complying with the legislation”

Within literally three hours of the US issuing this statement and telling everyone to “abandon” the work on the NORDStream-2 pipeline, Russia cut-off all contacts with NATO and a Russian Kilo-class submarine “Disappeared” off the coasts of Lebanon/Israel (story HERE).

Yesterday, of course, (Illegitimate) President Joe Biden caused a Diplomatic furor when he referred to Russian President Putin as a “killer” who has “no soul” – after which Russia recalled it’s Ambassador to the United States, for consultations. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs expressed hope to change “irreversible deterioration” of US-Russia relations (Story Here)

UPDATE 4:33 PM EDT —

Word is now coming-in about “fierce clashes” between the Ukrainian army and forces from the Russia-favoring-Breakaway states of Luhansk and Donetsk. “Intense” battles are said to be “raging” in eastern Ukraine.

Not to put too fine a point on all this, but it appears the real trouble has now begun. Trouble this web site reported as coming HERE and HERE plus COVERT INTEL for subscribers only HERE, weeks ago.

Readers are urged to pay very close attention because these things can spin out of control very very fast.

These are very bad developments in world affairs. Bad beyond words. (Click to Source)

https://theblogginghounds.com/2021/0...stern-ukraine/
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,633 Times in 3,208 Posts

Re: Wars and Rumors of Wars

https://twitter.com/EndGameWW3/statu...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Update: Getting unconfirmed reports from foreign new sources-----Ukraine's Army Chief of Staff announced the start of the campaign in Donbass.
    ANTD.VN - Ukraine's Army Chief of Staff announced that the country's armed forces will begin a full-scale offensive to destroy separatist rebels in Donbass.
    Russian forces are deploying massive amounts of military hardware into #Crimea. One of the largest deployments I've seen in recent memory.

Victoria Nuland must be wetting herself.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

3. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

steyr_m (1st April 2021)

Thanks

Re: Wars and Rumors of Wars

For awhile I thought the Ukraine would be the "flashpoint" for WW3, Now, it could be there. Maybe Hong Kong or Taiwan. I long for the days when things weren't on edge all the time. Especially pre-9/11
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=steyr_m&op=index&fingerprint=on

5. The Following User Says Thank You to steyr_m For This Useful Post:

osoab (1st April 2021)