Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suez ship drew giant penis in Red Sea before current wedging FF

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Re: Suez ship drew giant penis in Red Sea before current wedging FF

More from the Turkish writer, Kaan Sariaydin. This wasn't in English, translated by the browser

https://www.mavigazetem.com.tr/everg...kinci-perdesi/

10start
    The second act of the Evergreen affair

By Blue Newspaper Agenda ever given , evergreen , kaan yellow morning , global powers , suez canal Comments Off on the second act of the Evergreen issue
    Reading: 11.767

I've written about Evergreen before. I will share the rest of this process with you today. As you know, it is insufficient to make many lectures on the TV program, to evaluate the opinion and to clarify all the components of the subject in the specified time frame. For this reason, I wanted to tell you the second act of the Evergreen issue with you today, but let's go over it briefly first…

The Suez Canal has always hosted such intriguing processes in history. Again, such a process took place. So what was the main source of this problem? I have to look at him. The new era, which started with the Trump administration's transfer to the Biden administration, brought with it a period in which the United States deviated from nation nationalism and entered completely under the control of global power, and the US CEO of the global power that quickly started to fulfill the orders started with the Middle East discourses rather than the problems of the country he will rule as his first job. He showed Turkey as the first target. While harsh and irregular rhetoric came one after another, on the other hand, all processes were replaced by harsh rhetoric with Israel, which stood as the child of the USA without influence and identity for years. Israel was suddenly ostracized and finally accused of colonialism. However, whatever Israel did was done with the support of the United States, the United States always stood behind his child, but Israel, who reads very well today, began to follow different policies during the Trump period, clarifying and consolidating its policies on which it had an impact on many countries in the Middle East. It has managed to influence almost all governments in countries such as Ukraine, Egypt, UAE, and Saudi Arabia. He managed to completely dim all the different voices that would cause problems, and even the voices that would be opposition that would cause problems in the administrations. As you can see, the Israeli moves were always to prepare the B plan against a possible situation in the future. He clarified and strengthened his policies, which he had an impact on many countries in the Middle East. It has managed to influence almost all governments in countries such as Ukraine, Egypt, UAE, and Saudi Arabia. He managed to completely dim all the different voices that would cause problems, and even the voices that would be opposition that would cause problems in the administrations. As you can see, the Israeli moves were always to prepare the B plan against a possible situation in the future. He clarified and strengthened his policies, which he had an impact on many countries in the Middle East. It has managed to influence almost all governments in countries such as Ukraine, Egypt, UAE, and Saudi Arabia. He managed to completely dim all the different voices that would cause problems, and even the voices that would be opposition that would cause problems in the administrations. As you can see, the Israeli moves were always to prepare the B plan against a possible situation in the future.

Egypt against Trump period last rays of the problem in the Eastern Mediterranean, UAE, Saudi Arabia to countries like an army order, while preparations for war against Turkey, has completely changed the direction Biden period. Let alone the war screams, this process completely changed its direction and gave way to olive branches, friendly actions began to come one after another, and then Israel was publicly turned into a problematic country against the United States. However, no Israeli official had a statement, no anti-US discourse, no policy, but what was the reason why this child was completely excluded when there was no verbal or political action?

So you see hundreds of Israeli exclude returned to Turkey, Palestine and the United States that the United States had put in place had determined that the entire Middle East policies of the US directed by global capital as a mission to defeat. For this reason, it shared all the information that could make the USA fail, and it cooperated with all the countries that the USA showed as opposites. Thus, he managed to turn all the policies of the USA upside down in a short time. This is exactly the case with Evergreen. Israel, Egypt, Turkey and that a disposal operation conducted jointly with Russia were concluded successfully. Billions of dollars daily loss and parole process !!! Yes, Evergreen has been parole! In this geography, the queue is squeezed in such a way that the US will pay a heavy price if one day neglects the substances in this parole. Well, what are these substances, you will think.

During the Suez process, a ship with a huge load suddenly stands sideways and gets stuck in the sand. Days pass, while a ship that cannot be moved can be controlled even from space, a ship that does not even know the source of the problem and billions of dollars in losses. Before the climate symposium to be held in April, and again when it coincided with the time of full dollar operation in our country, the stock market closed on Friday with an increase, and the news that the $ 7.23 will be operational on Sunday evening began to spread before 19 hours. Every single one of the economists who have swallowed the economy, the rumors of the dollar bomb will explode, fly, burned, finished are circulating everywhere. The central bank governor has been dismissed, how can the central bank governor be dismissed? It is not a job that will be from all channels related to the subject,

I just watch, I watch the society, I look at the comments and I look at the perception operations carried out by virtual organizations in order for the comments to be made in the society to form in the thoughts. Towards a Sunday evening, the sun has not yet captured its lights, and dark-minded hands have spoken over my country. Statements were already being made stating that the bright would be darkened, the birds had already announced to the omens of that night… Woe, those who say the dollar will be 10 lira tomorrow morning, those who write, draw, and those who spit their mouths. O Evergreen, what have you accomplished?… Everyone's enthusiasm remained on the crop! What a specification! Lion parts, what intelligence is that? How he was stuck with the manager of the loan shark, Biden Effendi. His gun, which he bought now, came to the Black Sea. Supposedly he came to the Black Sea against the possible war between Russia and Ukraine. It will supposedly hit Russia, supposedly it will bring democracy to Russia. You know, you know, there is a very nice word… oh he he…

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MEDAL

Yes, you may not understand what I mean by the other side of the coin. I want to tell a little bit about the other side of the Evergreen incident. You know Evergreen is a container company and Evergreen stands for "evergreen" . I told you before, the incident in the Suez Canal is a slap that is harder than the global power has ever eaten. It is such a slap that the global power has entered into all kinds of claws. We can list these clamps as follows:

First of all, the first slap in the Middle East, you cannot run the horse as you want!

With the Covid 19 scenario, the first of the techno gun you used in the second slap human massacre, you slaughtered people with drugs, and these facts will come to light one day! Just finishing this scenario, your second act of climate weapon that you will introduce at the international level in April has been lava! As you can understand, you would poison the soil all over the world with the radioactive virus you gained with the 30 years of experience you carried on the ship, then you would force the countries to supposedly agricultural policies and add strength again, but it did not!

Another slap to China, that you created China as a mini global capital power! In the Middle East, your policy of lending to countries and especially developing countries with the Chinese hand, which you put as a different model against the IMF, to plunge countries into debt traps, and to take over the governments of the country with harsh specifications, has been undermined. The same Evergreen mini global power appeared in China! This is such a language that China has entered a caustic process this time, and we will probably see the reflections of this as the Ever Given ship docks at the ports and unload its cargo. Evergreen, who has been told in a low voice for now, will be spoken aloud in the future!…

We have not only laundered the devaluation operation that we wanted to do, but we have also buried the word of devaluation in history! I know, shallow rhetoric, narrow thoughts, treacherous attacks will always be the same, but the country has gone down, folks are hungry, they will say what are you talking about. Let them say, but dear friends, when you see dirty and hollow people who are heroic on the keyboard and perform perception operations while these are happening in the world, when you see those who spread the statements saying we are hungry and hungry, my only request from you is; look back at their assets. Look at their homes, cars, fields, okay? Never lose your faith! Our country is really going through a period of rampage. I hope the Turan union will become an area. While the whole world is aware of this, even a European who has not traveled in my country as a tourist, who has voiced land scenarios while knowing this,

May Allah be our state's help and helper ...

Stay with love….

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Sounds like a Turkish version of Benjamin Fulford mixed with Sorcha Faal. Must admit I skipped alot.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

3. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (12th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Sounds like a Turkish version of Benjamin Fulford mixed with Sorcha Faal. Must admit I skipped alot.
    True. That was my opinion also-
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (12th April 2021),woodman (12th April 2021)