Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ALex Jones warns Spars world wide pandemic scenario --the next psyop to enslave us

Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 Times in 1,867 Posts

Re: ALex Jones warns Spars world wide pandemic scenario --the next psyop to enslave u

I visited with Don Huber who worked for the military in their germ warfare program then was head of research at Purdue University until he retired. It was at a conference on GMO feed and that's what had caused 75 out of 250 of my cows to abort several years ago.

There was an organism killing the fetus that they could see with an electron microscope but they didn't know what it was and the USDA wasn't interested in looking in to it. They did finally identify that organism and he said it was Prions.

It's in the GMO feed and women who drink milk from cows eating GMO feed or eat meat from beef from cattle being fed GMO feed have trouble when they are trying to get pregnant and raise a family. Same thing happens with cattle and caused a huge loss for me.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Amanda (8th April 2021),ImaCannin (7th April 2021),midnight rambler (7th April 2021),monty (7th April 2021),PatColo (7th April 2021),woodman (7th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 Times in 1,867 Posts

Re: ALex Jones warns Spars world wide pandemic scenario --the next psyop to enslave u

Don Huber is a good man and they don't come any better in my opinion. He has a firm handshake and he'll look you right in the eye and tell you the truth. Below is an interview he did in the past talking about the "organism" that caused problems for me. He didn't know what it was at the time of this interview but this past winter he did when I talked with him. We had a long conversation about what was going on in this country and he is awake to what's happening. He advised me not to take these injections they want to give us. He knows these globalist bastards are trying to destroy our food supply.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Amanda (8th April 2021),midnight rambler (7th April 2021),monty (7th April 2021),PatColo (7th April 2021),woodman (8th April 2021)