Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ALex Jones warns Spars world wide pandemic scenario --the next psyop to enslave us

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

ALex Jones warns Spars world wide pandemic scenario --the next psyop to enslave us

Okay, I actually think Dr. Carrie Madej already briefly spoke about this in one of those zoom group videos (I lost the link). Anyway, I found this on Henry Makow's twitter and he was impressed with AJ on this one (not his usual stance toward AJ), so I thought it was worth posting. Looks like there is another document out there (kind of like the Rockefeller 2010 lockdown document) that telegraphs the banker's plans for another global pandemic scam to bring in more tyranny (I wonder how many of these it will take for the sheep to finally get suspicious).

Alex Jones breaks down the shocking information contained in the so-called SPARS 2025-2028 document which details another horrifying worldwide pandemic scenario and how governments can better impose control over their citizens and merge cooperative efforts into a global government body. (video at link)--I've only watched a few minutes in.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/emerg...2028-document/

Here's the document:

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity....c-scenario.pdf

And this "Center for Health Security" is Bloomberg's (Allison McDowell warns that more attention needs to be paid to Bloomberg's role in this nightmare--she says Bill Gates' job is to get us on the blockchain, and then Bloomberg is going to be running the smart cities)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (5th April 2021),Tumbleweed (6th April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Re: ALex Jones warns Spars world wide pandemic scenario --the next psyop to enslave u

I guess AJ really did a good job b/c even Rense is talking about his 90 min show on SPARS:

Download Hour 3 - Erica Khan, NanoScientist - The SPARS Pandemic A Futuristic Scenario Or Exactly What's Ahead

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (5th April 2021),Tumbleweed (6th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: ALex Jones warns Spars world wide pandemic scenario --the next psyop to enslave u

Jim Stone's into AJ's weekend "emergency broadcast" too,
    http://82.221.129.208/.uq0.html

edit: I should paste Jim's writeup, coz I don't even know where his articles go when they drop off the bottom of his page!

ALL of today's updates will appear below the most important topic in the history of mankind - MRNA vaxxes program body to produce spike protein identical to the prion that causes mad cow disease

If so, real estate prices are going to drop. UPDATE: AN ASTRA ZENECA R&D CHIEF DIED FROM MAD COW DISEASE ON MARCH 22

RIDDLE ME THIS: How did that happen? I'd bet he guinea pigged himself off the books. I MUST RESPONSIBLY TELL YOU: All the "fact checking sites" are calling B.S. on the spike protein being a prion so I am just hoaxing y'all . . . . . OOOOOPS, MAYBE NOT!!! We all know who the hoaxers are, and it's the "hoax busters"!!! Gee, how did Covid 19 end up being the ONLY VIRUS EVER DISCOVERED that has a mad cow disease prion as the spike protein it uses to bind to cells, to provide cover for the MRNA vaxxes to give everyone mad cow when those vaxxes tell everyone's bodies to manufacture that prion to get "immunity to corona"? What a lovely "coincidence." Ouuch, let's all hope mad cow disease is not delivered by that virus also. That had better stay bonded to the viral body or we are all TOAST.

PRECURSOR: Just so people know right off the bat what this is about, the MRNA corona vaccines don't fight coronavirus, they instead command your body to start producing the prion that causes mad cow disease.

I spent a while pondering the new revelations about the corona vax and figured out a key item that cinches the topic

First of all, for those who did not see it, over easter weekend Alex did an emergency broadcast about the corona vax being specifically formulated to cause your body to produce the prion that causes mad cow disease. If you scroll down a little bit, it is there and it is all documented. Here is the revelation I finally had - The ONLY reason why the Corona vax is an MRNA vax (and the first one to boot) that programs your body rather than triggers an immune response - the ONLY reason for this is because if they injected the prions they probably could not put enough of them in a reasonable shot to do the trick, and because a conventional vax cannot be made to force your body to start producing it's destruction. A conventionl shot can be very destructive, but to make it bad enough it would have to be too devastating too often early on. They wanted a shot that would cause delayed devastation and death and there was no way to formulate a conventional vaccine to do that without killing too many people up front
    However, if they instead made a vax that, for the first time in history caused your own body to make something, (under the ruse of being protective) - if they caused your body to do that it would not do it immediately, time would have to pass before it finally got programmed well enough to produce the destructive agents - agents that were not even in the original DNA vax to begin with - your body made them - so there's another layer of deniability -

This is precisely why the Corona vax is an MRNA vax, lots of people wondered why with this new disease we were given a totally new tech when the old tech ought to work, and now we know.

So they openly stated it's a vax that causes your body to produce a spike protein, and if analyzed I guess there are ways to prove the different variants of that vax would indeed produce a spike protein, and the false advertised that it was a spike protein that would give immunity to the coronavirus - quality checks could prove the spike protein would be consistent across different vaccine brands, but it would not be so easy to realize that it was the prion that causes mad cow. Alex got ahold of the elite documents that lay it all out. The corona vax does not fight a virus, it instead programs your body to produce prions so on a delayed timetable people start going zombie or start having seizures or whatever (depending on what part of the brain the prions build up in first) - and we end up with, a year down the road, a modified version of the walking dead where the zombies don't necessarily bite you (but plenty of scary stuff is visible) and they also don't live very long.
    http://82.221.129.208/kimjongnovax.pnghttp://82.221.129.208/labrats.png

RED ALERT: THE MOST TERRIFYING COVID VAX BUST, AND THE MOST TERRIFYING BUST EVER DONE, PERIOD

ONE LINE EXPLANATION: The Covid vax programs your body to produce a spike protein, which just so happens to be the prion for mad cow disease.

It was a trap. The entire Covid ruse was a con job to get people to accept a shot that would cause their body to manufacture the prions. The Americans who got the shot will die from this or become non- functional in about a year. And they intend to blame Trump for it.
    Watch this hour and a half long Alex vid NOW. He cuts to the chase right in the beginning, this video is not some guy wasting an hour to say a sentence of relevant stuff.

A white hat got all the elite documents with regard to the entire COVID plot and handed them to Alex Jones. HERE IS THE COVID GAME PLAN: We all know the "covid vax" re-programs your DNA to produce a spike protein that's supposed to fight "covid". Alex got the real dirt on this, and the spike protein your body is actually programmed to produce is the prion that causes Crutzfeld Jacobs disease - otherwise known as "Mad Cow disease". Once you get the shot, you're a goner, you might as well just sit down and eat 10 mad cows.
    HERE IS THE KICKER: Lately in media reports, they are already starting to report mysterious and un-traceable pockets of mad cow disease popping up in people in geographically separated areas, with no way to draw a link to a contaminated food source. Alex did not say this, it is something I noticed but did not even think about posting because mad cow disease is an old topic. Soon it will be the ONLY topic.

AND WORSE:

Once Alex got this tip off, he was able to go through old journals that talked about this plan 10 years ago, and originally Covid-19 was being discussed as a prion disease that is the same as mad cow disease. Their original outbreak plan did not use the coronavirus, it used prions and THAT is why the shots were ready so soon, they have been working on them since at least 2010 - a prion shot that goes in, produces no symptoms for six months or so, and then BOOM, your brain is GONE
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (6th April 2021),midnight rambler (6th April 2021),Tumbleweed (6th April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

To my knowledge a SPAR is a form of Coast Guard petty officer who exhibits female traits.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Here's the document:

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity....c-scenario.pdf

And this "Center for Health Security" is Bloomberg's (Allison McDowell warns that more attention needs to be paid to Bloomberg's role in this nightmare--she says Bill Gates' job is to get us on the blockchain, and then Bloomberg is going to be running the smart cities)
    ^ I've been unable to open this PDF as a webpage, or download it - always makes some progress, maybe up to halfway of its 20.3 MBs, then fails in some way IE "network error" -- anyone else?

anywho, Jim Stone's notion of mRNA programming your genome, down the road a bit (6 mos?), to produce the spike-protein/prion which causes Mad Cow Disease -- could this explain "Zombie Preparedness" articles @ CDC's own website, at well as at some other 'respectable' periodicals in the recent few years?

Max Igan cranked out this vid in Jan:

"THE COMING ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE"

First published at 06:30 UTC on January 10th, 2021
    TheCrowhouse
    23m: https://www.bitchute.com/video/5z8bilOTBgAT/

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (6th April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    ^ I've been unable to open this PDF as a webpage, or download it - always makes some progress, maybe up to halfway of its 20.3 MBs, then fails in some way IE "network error" -- anyone else?

anywho, Jim Stone's notion of mRNA programming your genome, down the road a bit (6 mos?), to produce the spike-protein/prion which causes Mad Cow Disease -- could this explain "Zombie Preparedness" articles @ CDC's own website, at well as at some other 'respectable' periodicals in the recent few years?

TheCrowhouse
    PDF opens for me within a minute

Yes, I've been wondering the same thing about the CDC Zombie Apocalypse post---I think it was posted a number of years ago (I remember starting a thread on that on a forum I used to belong to). Anyway, I did a quick search on "zombie apocalypse" and supposedly Nostradomus predicted such a thing for 2021 (according to a post on yahoo)--not sure I believe the Nostradamus part, but who knows what the satanic bankers have planned for us. Nothing surprises me anymore.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (6th April 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    PDF opens for me within a minute

Yes, I've been wondering the same thing about the CDC Zombie Apocalypse post---I think it was posted a number of years ago (I remember starting a thread on that on a forum I used to belong to). Anyway, I did a quick search on "zombie apocalypse" and supposedly Nostradomus predicted such a thing for 2021 (according to a post on yahoo)--not sure I believe the Nostradamus part, but who knows what the satanic bankers have planned for us. Nothing surprises me anymore.
    I'm on a really slow connection, maybe 70 KB/sec max, which causes me routine probs with big files, & many vid streaming platforms like gab where their vids don't have a range of quality/bit-rate options, making their "high quality ONLY" vids unwatchable for me.

CDC's zombie page(s) have been up for at least a decade; note date on this from FOX:

Published May 18, 2011 Last Update October 24, 2015
    CDC Warns Public to Prepare for 'Zombie Apocalypse'

By Joshua Rhett Miller, | Fox News
    https://www.foxnews.com/health/cdc-w...bie-apocalypse

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...bie-Apocalypse

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

TheCrowhouse
    I opens for me. Published in 2017, typical of them telling us what they have planned for us.

In the beginning is this disclaimer,
    DisclaimerThis is a hypothetical scenario designed to illustrate the public health risk communication challenges that could potentially emerge during a naturally occurring infectious disease outbreak requiring development and distribution of novel and/or investigational drugs, vaccines, therapeutics, or other medical countermeasures.
    The infectious pathogen, medical countermeasures, characters, news media excerpts, social media posts, and government agency responses described herein are entirely fictional.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (6th April 2021),PatColo (6th April 2021)

Thanks

from Jim Stone's mRNA article I pasted above:

UPDATE: AN ASTRA ZENECA R&D CHIEF DIED FROM MAD COW DISEASE ON MARCH 22

RIDDLE ME THIS: How did that happen? I'd bet he guinea pigged himself off the books. I MUST RESPONSIBLY TELL YOU: All the "fact checking sites" are calling B.S. on the spike protein being a prion so I am just hoaxing y'all . . . . . OOOOOPS, MAYBE NOT!!!

That first link points to this story:

by Ben Adams |
    Mar 22, 2021 4:29am

AstraZeneca’s executive vice president of oncology R&D José Baselga, M.D., Ph.D., 61, has passed away.

According to local reports from his native Spain, Baselga died from Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, an incredibly rare and fatal condition causing brain damage that worsens rapidly over time. [...]

^ so what that article is calling "Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease", Jim is calling MAD COW DISEASE. True?

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

^ so what that article is calling "Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease", Jim is calling MAD COW DISEASE. True?
    AFAIK they are both spongioform encephalopathy but the prions may be different.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

17. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

PatColo (7th April 2021)