Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-Pfizer Chief Science Officer Dr. Michael Yeadon warns massive depopulation via vax

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

Ex-Pfizer Chief Science Officer Dr. Michael Yeadon warns massive depopulation via vax

Dr. Michael Yeadon is the ex-Pfizer science officer who has been calling BS on this covid scam on his twitter (there's an article on him basically saying "pandemic is over, second wave is being faked with false positives from the PCR" and he's gone on to say that this is a PCR false positive pandemic). I was actually reading his twitter almost daily and saving lots of his posts that called out the BS (of course all of that is now gone b/c of what happened to my computer). And, of course, since he was putting so much truth out there, which carried a lot of weight, given his background of working for Pfizer, twitter took him down. So far, I haven't been able to find if he's posting anywhere else. But America's Frontline Doctors just did an interview with him. Here's the key quote:

As there’s no need for them, yet they’re being made in pharma, and regulators have stood aside (no safety testing), I can only deduce they will be used for nefarious purposes. “For example, if someone wished to harm or kill a significant proportion of the worlds population over the next few years, the systems being put in place right now will enable it.

“It’s my considered view that it is entirely possible that this will be used for massive-scale depopulation.”

And here's the whole thing:

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors...-depopulation/

Exclusive: Former Pfizer VP to AFLDS: ‘Entirely possible this will be used for massive-scale depopulation’

March 25, 2021 | Comments Off on Exclusive: Former Pfizer VP to AFLDS: ‘Entirely possible this will be used for massive-scale depopulation’
    by Mordechai Sones

America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) spoke to former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Science Officer Dr. Mike Yeadon about his views on the COVID-19 vaccine, hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, the regulatory authorities, and more.
    At the outset, Dr. Yeadon said “I’m well aware of the global crimes against humanity being perpetrated against a large proportion of the worlds population.
    “I feel great fear, but I’m not deterred from giving expert testimony to multiple groups of able lawyers like Rocco Galati in Canada and Reiner Fuellmich in Germany.
    “I have absolutely no doubt that we are in the presence of evil (not a determination I’ve ever made before in a 40-year research career) and dangerous products.
    “In the U.K., it’s abundantly clear that the authorities are bent on a course which will result in administering ‘vaccines’ to as many of the population as they can. This is madness, because even if these agents were legitimate, protection is needed only by those at notably elevated risk of death from the virus. In those people, there might even be an argument that the risks are worth bearing. And there definitely are risks which are what I call ‘mechanistic’: inbuilt in the way they work.
    “But all the other people, those in good health and younger than 60 years, perhaps a little older, they don’t perish from the virus. In this large group, it’s wholly unethical to administer something novel and for which the potential for unwanted effects after a few months is completely uncharacterized.
    “In no other era would it be wise to do what is stated as the intention.
    “Since I know this with certainty, and I know those driving it know this too, we have to enquire: What is their motive?
    “While I don’t know, I have strong theoretical answers, only one of which relates to money and that motive doesn’t work, because the same quantum can be arrived at by doubling the unit cost and giving the agent to half as many people. Dilemma solved. So it’s something else.
    Appreciating that, by entire population, it is also intended that minor children and eventually babies are to be included in the net, and that’s what I interpret to be an evil act.
    “There is no medical rationale for it. Knowing as I do that the design of these ‘vaccines’ results, in the expression in the bodies of recipients, expression of the spike protein, which has adverse biological effects of its own which, in some people, are harmful (initiating blood coagulation and activating the immune ‘complement system’), I’m determined to point out that those not at risk from this virus should not be exposed to the risk of unwanted effects from these agents.”
    AFLDS: The Israel Supreme Court decision last week cancelling COVID flight restrictions said: “In the future, any new restrictions on travel into or out of Israel need, in legal terms, a comprehensive, factual, data-based foundation.”
    In a talk you gave four months ago, you said
    “The most likely duration of immunity to a respiratory virus like SARS CoV-2 is multiple years. Why do I say that? We actually have the data for a virus that swept through parts of the world seventeen years ago called SARS, and remember SARS CoV-2 is 80% similar to SARS, so I think that’s the best comparison that anyone can provide.
    “The evidence is clear: These very clever cellular immunologists studied all the people they could get hold of who had survived SARS 17 years ago. They took a blood sample, and they tested whether they responded or not to the original SARS and they all did; they all had perfectly normal, robust T cell memory. They were actually also protected against SARS CoV-2, because they’re so similar; it’s cross immunity.
    “So, I would say the best data that exists is that immunity should be robust for at least 17 years. I think it’s entirely possible that it is lifelong. The style of the responses of these people’s T cells were the same as if you’ve been vaccinated and then you come back years later to see if that immunity has been retained. So I think the evidence is really strong that the duration of immunity will be multiple years, and possibly lifelong.
    In other words, previous exposure to SARS – that is, a variant similar to SARS CoV-2 – bestowed SARS CoV-2 immunity.
    The Israel government cites new variants to justify lockdowns, flight closures, restrictions, and Green Passport issuance. Given the Supreme Court verdict, do you think it may be possible to preempt future government measures with accurate information about variants, immunity, herd immunity, etc. that could be provided to the lawyers who will be challenging those future measures?
    Yeadon: “What I outlined in relation to immunity to SARS is precisely what we’re seeing with SARS-CoV-2.
    The study is from one of the best labs in their field.
    “So, theoretically, people could test their T-cell immunity by measuring the responses of cells in a small sample of their blood. There are such tests, they are not “high throughput” and they are likely to cost a few hundred USD each on scale. But not thousands. The test I’m aware of is not yet commercially available, but research only in U.K.
    “However, I expect the company could be induced to provide test kits “for research” on scale, subject to an agreement. If you were to arrange to test a few thousand non vaccinated Israelis, it may be a double edged sword. Based on other countries experiences, 30-50% of people had prior immunity & additionally around 25% have been infected & are now immune.
    “Personally, I wouldn’t want to deal with the authorities on their own terms: that you’re suspected as a source of infection until proven otherwise. You shouldn’t need to be proving you’re not a health risk to others. Those without symptoms are never a health threat to others. And in any case, once those who are concerned about the virus are vaccinated, there is just no argument for anyone else needing to be vaccinated.”
    My understanding of a “leaky vaccine” is that it only lessens symptoms in the vaccinated, but does not stop transmission; it therefore allows the spread of what then becomes a more deadly virus.
    For example, in China they deliberately use leaky Avian Flu vaccines to quickly cull flocks of chicken, because the unvaccinated die within three days. In Marek’s Disease, from which they needed to save all the chickens, the only solution was to vaccinate 100% of the flock, because all unvaccinated were at high risk of death. So how a leaky vax is utilized is intention-driven, that is, it is possible that the intent can be to cause great harm to the unvaccinated.
    Stronger strains usually would not propagate through a population because they kill the host too rapidly, but if the vaccinated experience only less-serious disease, then they spread these strains to the unvaccinated who contract serious disease and die.
    Do you agree with this assessment? Furthermore, do you agree that if the unvaccinated become the susceptible ones, the only way forward is HCQ prophylaxis for those who haven’t already had COVID-19?
    Would the Zelenko Protocol work against these stronger strains if this is the case?
    And if many already have the aforementioned previous “17-year SARS immunity”, would that then not protect from any super-variant?
    “I think the Gerrt Vanden Bossche story is highly suspect. There is no evidence at all that vaccination is leading or will lead to ‘dangerous variants’. I am worried that it’s some kind of trick.
    “As a general rule, variants form very often, routinely, and tend to become less dangerous & more infectious over time, as it comes into equilibrium with its human host. Variants generally don’t become more dangerous.
    “No variant differs from the original sequence by more than 0.3%. In other words, all variants are at least 99.7% identical to the Wuhan sequence.
    “It’s a fiction, and an evil one at that, that variants are likely to “escape immunity”.
    “Not only is it intrinsically unlikely – because this degree of similarity of variants means zero chance that an immune person (whether from natural infection or from vaccination) will be made ill by a variant – but it’s empirically supported by high-quality research.
    “The research I refer to shows that people recovering from infection or who have been vaccinated ALL have a wide range of immune cells which recognize ALL the variants.
    This paper shows WHY the extensive molecular recognition by the immune system makes the tiny changes in variants irrelevant.
    “I cannot say strongly enough: The stories around variants and need for top up vaccines are FALSE. I am concerned there is a very malign reason behind all this. It is certainly not backed by the best ways to look at immunity. The claims always lack substance when examined, and utilize various tricks, like manipulating conditions for testing the effectiveness of antibodies. Antibodies are probably rather unimportant in host protection against this virus. There have been a few ‘natural experiments’, people who unfortunately cannot make antibodies, yet are able quite successfully to repel this virus. They definitely are better off with antibodies than without. I mention these rare patients because they show that antibodies are not essential to host immunity, so some contrived test in a lab of antibodies and engineered variant viruses do NOT justify need for top up vaccines.
    “The only people who might remain vulnerable and need prophylaxis or treatment are those who are elderly and/or ill and do not wish to receive a vaccine (as is their right).
    “The good news is that there are multiple choices available: hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, budesonide (inhaled steroid used in asthmatics), and of course oral Vitamin D, zinc, azithromycin etc. These reduce the severity to such an extent that this virus did not need to become a public health crisis.”
    Do you feel the FDA does a good job regulating big pharma? In what ways does big pharma get around the regulator? Do you feel they did so for the mRNA injection?
    “Until recently, I had high regard for global medicines regulators. When I was in Pfizer, and later CEO of a biotech I founded (Ziarco, later acquired by Novartis), we interacted respectfully with FDA, EMA, and the U.K. MHRA.
    Always good quality interactions.
    “Recently, I noticed that the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) had made a grant to the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)! Can that ever be appropriate? They’re funded by public money. They should never accept money from a private body.
    “So here is an example where the U.K. regulator has a conflict of interest.
    “The European Medicines Agency failed to require certain things as disclosed in the ‘hack’ of their files while reviewing the Pfizer vaccine.
    “You can find examples on Reiner Fuellmich’s “Corona Committee” online.
    “So I no longer believe the regulators are capable of protecting us. ‘Approval’ is therefore meaningless.
    “Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg and I petitioned the EMA Dec 1, 2020 on the genetic vaccines. They ignored us.
    “Recently, we wrote privately to them, warning of blood clots, they ignored us. When we went public with our letter, we were completely censored. Days later, more than ten countries paused use of a vaccine citing blood clots.
    “I think the big money of pharma plus cash from BMGF creates the environment where saying no just isn’t an option for the regulator.
    “I must return to the issue of ‘top up vaccines’ (booster shots) and it is this whole narrative which I fear will he exploited and used to gain unparalleled power over us.
    “PLEASE warn every person not to go near top up vaccines. There is absolutely no need to them.
    “As there’s no need for them, yet they’re being made in pharma, and regulators have stood aside (no safety testing), I can only deduce they will be used for nefarious purposes.
    “For example, if someone wished to harm or kill a significant proportion of the worlds population over the next few years, the systems being put in place right now will enable it.
    “It’s my considered view that it is entirely possible that this will be used for massive-scale depopulation.”

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (6th April 2021),monty (6th April 2021),Tumbleweed (6th April 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Re: Ex-Pfizer Chief Science Officer Dr. Michael Yeadon warns massive depopulation via

Watch for Dr Yeadon to commit suicide by two shots to the head.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

4. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

steyr_m (6th April 2021)

Thanks

Re: Ex-Pfizer Chief Science Officer Dr. Michael Yeadon warns massive depopulation via

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Watch for Dr Yeadon to commit suicide by two shots to the head.
    Yeah, didn't the guy who created the PCR test for CV-19[84] recently get "suicided"?
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=steyr_m&op=index&fingerprint=on

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steyr_m View Post
    Yeah, didn't the guy who created the PCR test for CV-19[84] recently get "suicided"?
    Carrie Mullis died in Aug 2019, @ 75yo, IIRC.

So around 2 mos b4 the official MuhRONA! Hoax story purports the Wuhan CH outbreak began.

I looked into it somewhat, posted in another thread around here somewhere -- couldn't find any evidence of foul play, at least based on the couple 'sources' ziopedia cited in their Mullis article... 75yo is squarely in the "average USA male life expectancy" zone... but in the clips we've all seen of him, he looked hearty to me, & obv high IQ & high achiever, and I would've guessed he'd overshoot that 'average...'

it was awfully convenient timing though eh? given what he's on record as saying re his PCR test NOT being a diagnostic tool, & about Tony the Rat Fauci...
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

At least with the usual type of vaccine, if the vaccine were delivering an actual poison, an analysis of a sample of the vaccine could detect this.

But the mRNA code for protein not actually a vaccine 'vaccines' could be changed to produce different proteins without such straight forward detection. And now we have western corporate 'journalism', their politicians and public health servants chattering on about the potential of making such mRNA injections mandatory a few times a year NO FUCKING WAY WILL I TAKE THESE NOT ACTUALLY A VACCINE VACCINES!

Not only should any government never be entrusted with such power, but especially the current crop of western public servants and politicians, who are already genociding their native born citizens with low fertility rates (~25% a generation) and replacement immigration.

ACSH.org: No, COVID mRNA Vaccine Won't Cause Alzheimer's or Prion Disease
    By Alex Berezow, PhD — February 19, 2021
    The coronavirus pandemic has spawned an equally concerning mis- and disinformation pandemic. The latest myth is that mRNA vaccines may trigger prion diseases like Alzheimer's...

A paper written by a well-known anti-vaxxer named J. Bart Classen and published in a scientific journal -- if we can even call it that (because it's not indexed in PubMed) -- claims that the mRNA vaccines that target coronavirus could cause prion diseases like Alzheimer's. It's total garbage...

Increasingly, evidence indicates that other neurodegenerative conditions like Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and Huntington's are caused by misfolded proteins that trigger misfolding in other proteins. In the case of Alzheimer's, the proteins are called beta-amyloid and tau.

No, COVID mRNA Vaccine Won't Cause Alzheimer's

So, what does this have to do with COVID mRNA vaccines? Absolutely nothing. But that didn't prevent Classen from speculating that these mRNA vaccines might trigger the misfolding of two other proteins (called TDP-43 and FUS) that are also associated with Alzheimer's (as well as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis).

His evidence is non-existent. In the methods section of the paper, Classen writes, "The vaccine RNA was analyzed for the presence of sequences that can activate TDP-43 and FUS." How was it analyzed? What software was used? Did he examine any controls, like cellular mRNA sequences? He doesn't say. He simply tells us that the COVID vaccines contain various RNA sequences that may trigger TDP-43 and FUS's misfolding.

That's it. It's entirely speculative. There's no actual evidence.

Yet, from that, he concludes that the vaccine may be worse than the disease. For good measure, he mentions that the coronavirus and the mRNA vaccines both might be bioweapons released by the U.S. government.
    Politifact: J. Bart Classen stated on January 18, 2021 in a research article:The COVID-19 vaccine could lead to prion diseases, Alzheimer’s, ALS and other neurodegenerative diseases.
    2021/feb/26
    If Your Time is short

Classen’s paper presents no evidence other than a three-sentence methods section that summarizes an unspecified analysis of the COVID-19 vaccine.

Coronavirus vaccines developed by Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna have not been linked to neurodegenerative or prion diseases.
    A research article making the rounds online claims that the COVID-19 vaccine could cause diseases like Alzheimer’s. Don’t believe it.

In the article, published in the journal Microbiology & Infectious Diseases in January, J. Bart Classen wrote that components of the coronavirus vaccines may cause the misfolding of proteins associated with Alzheimer’s and Lou Gehrig’s disease, also known as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.

"The enclosed finding as well as additional potential risks leads the author to believe that regulatory approval of the RNA based vaccines for SARS-CoV-2 was premature and that the vaccine may cause much more harm than benefit," Classen said in the paper...

In his paper, Classen says mRNA vaccines may trigger the misfolding of proteins associated with Alzheimer’s and ALS, as well as prion diseases.

His evidence? He doesn’t really say. All he includes is a three-sentence methods section summarizing an unspecified analysis of the coronavirus vaccine.

In an article debunking Classen’s paper, the American Council on Science and Health, a nonprofit science advocacy organization, wrote that Classen’s paper lacks evidence and is "entirely speculative."
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (7th April 2021),PatColo (7th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Carrie Mullis died in Aug 2019, @ 75yo, IIRC.

So around 2 mos b4 the official MuhRONA! Hoax story purports the Wuhan CH outbreak began.

I looked into it somewhat, posted in another thread around here somewhere -- couldn't find any evidence of foul play, at least based on the couple 'sources' ziopedia cited in their Mullis article... 75yo is squarely in the "average USA male life expectancy" zone... but in the clips we've all seen of him, he looked hearty to me, & obv high IQ & high achiever, and I would've guessed he'd overshoot that 'average...'

it was awfully convenient timing though eh? given what he's on record as saying re his PCR test NOT being a diagnostic tool, & about Tony the Rat Fauci...

I read that he was killed in an automobile accident. I will try to find the source.

Edit: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/obituaries/kary-mullis-unconventional-nobel-laureate-who-unlocked-dna-research-dies-at-74/2019/08/12/e6391612-bbed-11e9-b3b4-2bb69e8c4e39_story.html

Ok, his obituary says he died from pneumonia:

Kary Mullis, unconventional Nobel laureate who unlocked DNA research, dies at 74

By Martin Weil
    August 12, 2019 at 11:06 a.m. PDT

Kary Mullis, who shared a Nobel Prize in chemistry for devising a technique vital in DNA research and technology and who appeared to be one of the most unconventional winners of the award, died Aug. 7 in Newport Beach, Calif. He was 74.

The cause was pneumonia, said his wife, Nancy Cosgrove Mullis.

The technique for which Dr. Mullis shared the Nobel in 1993 was known as polymerase chain reaction, called PCR for short, and it enabled scientists to make millions or billions of copies of a single tiny segment of the DNA molecule.

Often described as a major milestone of 20th-century biochemistry and molecular biology, the PCR technique opened the way for a wide variety of studies and applications of DNA, the celebrated molecule that lies at the foundations of life.

Dr. Mullis, shown here in 1998, shared the 1993 Nobel Prize in chemistry. (Joel Richardson/The Washington Post)
    In only one of many applications, PCR was used by evolutionary biologists to study the minuscule quantities of DNA discovered in the fossils of ancient species. The possibilities suggested by this technique inspired the creation of dinosaurs in such fictional films as “Jurassic Park” (1993).

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    his obituary says he died from pneumonia:

Kary Mullis, unconventional Nobel laureate who unlocked DNA research, dies at 74

By Martin Weil
    August 12, 2019 at 11:06 a.m. PDT

Kary Mullis, who shared a Nobel Prize in chemistry for devising a technique vital in DNA research and technology and who appeared to be one of the most unconventional winners of the award, died Aug. 7 in Newport Beach, Calif. He was 74.

The cause was pneumonia, said his wife, Nancy Cosgrove Mullis.

The technique for which Dr. Mullis shared the Nobel in 1993 was known as polymerase chain reaction, called PCR for short, and it enabled scientists to make millions or billions of copies of a single tiny segment of the DNA molecule.

Often described as a major milestone of 20th-century biochemistry and molecular biology, the PCR technique opened the way for a wide variety of studies and applications of DNA, the celebrated molecule that lies at the foundations of life.

Dr. Mullis, shown here in 1998, shared the 1993 Nobel Prize in chemistry. (Joel Richardson/The Washington Post)
    In only one of many applications, PCR was used by evolutionary biologists to study the minuscule quantities of DNA discovered in the fossils of ancient species. The possibilities suggested by this technique inspired the creation of dinosaurs in such fictional films as “Jurassic Park” (1993).
    I'm definitely suspicious of his death. He spoke out about the HIV causing AIDS scam, so if he were alive, I'm sure he would have spoken out about this Covid hoax (they are using the same tricks as they did with HIV)

Also, reposting this links from the coronavirus thread:

Former Pfizer VP Dr. Michael Yeadon: COVID Vaccines Are Designed ‘To Kill You And Your Family’ With ‘Plausible Deniability’

https://christiansfortruth.com/former-pfizer-vp-dr-michael-yeadon-covid-vaccines-are-designed-to-kill-you-and-your-family-with-plausible-deniability/?

EXCLUSIVE - Former Pfizer VP: ‘Your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death.’

‘Look out the window, and think, “why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental?” Because, I think the answer is, they are going to kill you using this method. They’re going to kill you and your family.’

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ex...-to-your-death

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

"“why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental?”"

The 1917 Trading With The Enemy Act as modified in 1933 which declared U.S. citizens to be included with the set identified as ENEMY.

In 1948 Truman expanded the war by unconstitutional action involving expanding title 18 crimes into the territory belonging to the several States.

A law that went into effect on July 2, 2013, amending the U.S. Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1948, known as the Smith-Mundt Act which permits news organizations to politicize lies and present them as facts.

I would say the U.S. has been giving you notice all along but you believe when they speak of Democracy you think this includes yourself. As you can see from the data the DEMOCRACY is 435 members of the House of Representatives, 100 Senators, 9 justices and a Demented president.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Ares (13th April 2021),Bigjon (30th April 2021),midnight rambler (9th April 2021),woodman (9th April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

audio - Dr. Michael Yeadon and James Delingpole:

https://delingpole.podbean.com/e/dr-...on-1617215402/

44:30–(Yeadon) “If you wanted, say, to depopulate a significant portion of the world and do it in a way that wouldn’t require destruction of the environment with nuclear weapons or poisoning everyone with anthrax or something like that, and you wanted plausible deniability whilst you have a multi-year infectious disease crisis, I shouldn’t think you could come up with a better plan of work than seems to be in front of me.”

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (13th April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

If you consent to the vaccine without considering the possible outcomes of YOUR act then nobody can be charged with your murder.

Governments operate on trust principles. Poorly placed trust is not rewarded. Quite the opposite.