Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-Pfizer Chief Science Officer Dr. Michael Yeadon warns massive depopulation via vax

Thanks
    Thanked 4,333 Times in 1,985 Posts

Re: Ex-Pfizer Chief Science Officer Dr. Michael Yeadon warns massive depopulation via

Long list of people who are dead or have been injured by the injections with photos and their stories at this link below.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Amanda (8th May 2021),midnight rambler (8th May 2021),monty (8th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 Times in 2,615 Posts

Re: Ex-Pfizer Chief Science Officer Dr. Michael Yeadon warns massive depopulation via

Dr. Mike Yeadon, ex- VP Pfizer, says you should NOT be afraid of the virus, and that you should be afraid of the government:

https://21stcenturywire.com/2021/06/...ur-government/ (interview with Del Bigtree)

If you don't have time to listen to the interview, Dr. Yeadon's list of the lies is here:

https://www.sott.net/article/454350-The-great-deception

Almost everything we have been told about this virus and the response to it has been a lie. Not a mistake, not an accident, not a misunderstanding. Dr Mike Yeadon, one of the few true heroes of the moment, lists these falsehoods as follows:

That the virus is novel, so there is no immunity to it.
    That the virus is very much more lethal than anything else we've encountered.

That there are no treatments.
    That the PCR is a reliable test of clinically important infection.
    That the virus can be spread by infected people without symptoms.
    That masks protect against transmission.
    That Lockdowns slow transmission through the community.
    That variants formed during virus replication are more dangerous and some will escape immunity.
    That it's uncertain if you can be infected twice.
    That the vaccines are safe and effective.

Dr. Yeadon also notes that one of the world's leading epidemiologists, Dr. John Ioannidis, puts the infection fatality rate for the virus as slightly worse than a seasonal flu. Yet, the corporate media has terrorized the population into believing we are dealing with a plague.

Also, I just found that Dr. Yeadon posts here:

https://lockdownsceptics.org/2021/06...ingsteen-show/

I thought this comment was intriguing:

You won’t know unless told, but this lady is I believe the niece of Mitt Romney.
    He hasn’t even called her.
    According to a senior US politician I’m in touch with.
    I’m gratified to learn that he BELIEVES me & wants to link up. It’s a first step
    So, who do you think he's in touch with? Rand Paul?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (20th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Amazing so many were duped into taking the government poison. Most know the government is completely corrupt and untrustworthy, but they took their vaccine anyway.
    I'm so disappointed in many people I know that took it. Most say they took it for freedom to go out, or to travel/fly. Now they are all going to die.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Amanda (21st June 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Amazing so many were duped into taking the government poison. Most know the government is completely corrupt and untrustworthy, but they took their vaccine anyway.
    I'm so disappointed in many people I know that took it. Most say they took it for freedom to go out, or to travel/fly. Now they are all going to die.
    Yeah, I totally hear you. Its disappointing to see so many on our side take the bioweapon injection. I was over scanning the comments at conservativetreehouse today and it was totally disgusting. I've been working at trying to add some truth to that site for years. When I started there, it was mostly brainwashed Christian zios who love israel and believe everything the lying media said, and call anyone who talks about the NWO a "conspiracy theorist". And of course those people still believe in the 9/11 fairy tale. After 4 years of Trump, those people finally started waking up to how absolutely corrupt the entire govt is, including the FBI, and CIA, DOJ, etc. But still, knowing that the govt is totally corrupt and a whore for corporations,bankers, and special interest, they somehow think that the FDA, CDC, and NIH are not corrupt and totally have our best interest in mind --UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the brainwashing!!!

And today, one of the "moderators" took it upon herself to reprimand the "anti-vaxxers," insisting that the vaccines have nothing to do with autism (which is total REAL EPIDEMIC at this point) and calling doctors like Mercola, Suzanne Humphries, etc. "charlatans"--apparently, we are only supposed to listen to doctors pushing the injections. I didn't even bother getting into the debate--it was just too draining and disappointing to see how brainwashed everyone is.

Also, I was over at Patrick Henningsen's twitter today and saw videos of force vaccinations in India--so you know that's on the agenda. And there was a video out of India last week, showing police at night, walking around with bullhorns, telling people they can't leave their homes or go to their shops if they are not injected. It's absolutely sickening that they are getting away with this!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

keehah (22nd June 2021),monty (22nd June 2021),PatColo (21st June 2021),Tumbleweed (22nd June 2021)

Thanks

I had an interesting experience this morning at a hospital before I was scheduled to have surgery. When I checked in I was asked for verbal consent to the procedure I was there for. I answered in the affirmative and also added that "I do not consent to a Covid test" and I do not consent to a "covid injection". I had read in the pre surgery instructions that the surgeon would order a covid test and I wanted to make sure nothing like that would happen to me.

When I was prepped for the surgery I was asked for consent to a blood transfusion if needed. I asked if they screened their blood donors that had taken the covid injections and they said they didn't. I told them I did not want any blood put in me from anyone who'd taken the covid injections. I asked if I had a family member present if he could donate blood if I needed it. At that point I don't think it was possible so the nurses said I'd have to talk to the surgeon.

Talked to the surgeon and he assured me the procedure he was going to do involved very little loss of blood and it was highly unlikely that would happen. So I consented to it if I was dying and as the absolute last resort to avoid death I'd take the chance that I'd be given blood from someone who hadn't been injected with the covid injection.

No one tried to convince me there was nothing to worry about with the injections and I told them I'd like all of them to take off their masks because wearing them is a bunch of nonsense. Some of the nurses agreed but said it's the policy of the hospital they wear them but they'd like to take them off.

About ten days ago I was at a branding and a young guy roped a big calf, drug that big calf in to me and over me and broke one of my feet off. My foot was hanging off to the side of my leg. Took an hour and a half to drive me in to town and a hospital and have it reset.

This morning they did surgery with plates and screws to put it back together. Tore my ankle and the cartilage and ligaments up pretty bad too.
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Amanda (22nd June 2021),EE_ (22nd June 2021),JDRock (18th July 2021),midnight rambler (22nd June 2021),monty (22nd June 2021),PatColo (22nd June 2021),woodman (22nd June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,346 Times in 5,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    I had an interesting experience this morning at a hospital before I was scheduled to have surgery. When I checked in I was asked for verbal consent to the procedure I was there for. I answered in the affirmative and also added that "I do not consent to a Covid test" and I do not consent to a "covid injection". I had read in the pre surgery instructions that the surgeon would order a covid test and I wanted to make sure nothing like that would happen to me.

When I was prepped for the surgery I was asked for consent to a blood transfusion if needed. I asked if they screened their blood donors that had taken the covid injections and they said they didn't. I told them I did not want any blood put in me from anyone who'd take the covid injections. I asked if I had a family member present if he could donate blood if I needed it. At that point I don't think it was possible so the nurses said I'd have to talk to the surgeon.

Talked to the surgeon and he assured me the procedure he was going to do involved very little loss of blood and it was highly unlikely that would happen. So I consented to it if I was dying and as the absolute last resort to avoid death I'd take the chance that I'd be given blood from someone who hadn't been injected with the covid injection.

No one tried to convince me there was nothing to worry about with the injections and I told them I'd like all of them to take off their masks because wearing them is a bunch of nonsense. Some of the nurses agreed but said it's the policy of the hospital they wear them but they'd like to take them off.

About ten days ago I was at a branding and a young guy roped a big calf, drug that big calf in to me and over me and broke one of my feet off. My foot was hanging off to the side of my leg. Took an hour and a half to drive me in to town and a hospital and have it reset.

This morning they did surgery with plates and screws to put it back together. Tore my ankle and the cartilage and ligaments up pretty bad too.
    Sounds pretty nasty. Have they released you from the hospital?
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

When I was prepped for the surgery I was asked for consent to a blood transfusion if needed. I asked if they screened their blood donors that had taken the covid injections and they said they didn't. I told them I did not want any blood put in me from anyone who'd take the covid injections. I asked if I had a family member present if he could donate blood if I needed it. At that point I don't think it was possible so the nurses said I'd have to talk to the surgeon.

This morning they did surgery with plates and screws to put it back together. Tore my ankle and the cartilage and ligaments up pretty bad too
    OMG!!! How horrible! Hope you are doing okay.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (22nd June 2021),Tumbleweed (22nd June 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Sounds pretty nasty. Have they released you from the hospital?
    Yes, as soon as I came out from under the anesthetic they released me and I was damn glad to be out of there.
    Birth till Death

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (18th July 2021),JDRock (18th July 2021),midnight rambler (22nd June 2021),monty (22nd June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you heal up well and quickly.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (22nd June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,457 Times in 4,275 Posts

When I was prepped for the surgery I was asked for consent to a blood transfusion if needed. I asked if they screened their blood donors that had taken the covid injections and they said they didn't. I told them I did not want any blood put in me from anyone who'd taken the covid injections. I asked if I had a family member present if he could donate blood if I needed it. At that point I don't think it was possible so the nurses said I'd have to talk to the surgeon.

My God man, that's about the most messed up shyt I heard. I know you will never be the same but at least you didn't get the covid injected in to you. We will see the outcome of this shyt in a few short years. The ligaments and cartilage pretty much turned me old but nothing I can do about rib cage. Were going to need an old fvks forum to contain us.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (23rd June 2021)