Thread: Flashpoint Ukraine?

Thanks

Flashpoint Ukraine?

I had thought at one time that a conflict between Ukraine and Russia was possible and could start a Global conflict. Now that Biden [actually Obama] is in charge, it's starting to heat up.

I know WW3 has been predicted since the GIM1 days; but what does other GSUS'ers think?

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/world-war-...analyst-834915
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=steyr_m&op=index&fingerprint=on

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: Flashpoint Ukraine?

Quote Originally Posted by steyr_m View Post
    I had thought at one time that a conflict between Ukraine and Russia was possible and could start a Global conflict. Now that Biden [actually Obama] is in charge, it's starting to heat up.

I know WW3 has been predicted since the GIM1 days; but what does other GSUS'ers think?

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/world-war-...analyst-834915
    The minute the election was stolen I figured we would be in a war before a years time. I support Russia seizing control of the Ukraine and if that means blowing the Ukraine government off the map, so be it. The Ukraine is in bed with the biden crime family, they need to go.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

woodman (6th April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

^^Yup.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Both WWI & WWII were fought to destroy Germany because she was taking a big bite out of England's international trade. The United States citizens were against the WWII but Churchill wanted war and knew he needed the support of the U.S.A.. Roosevelt also wanted war so he enticed the Japanese to bomb Pearl Harbor which immediately changed the mindset of the American people. Churchill and Roosevelt got the war they wanted.

I don’t think Russia attacking Ukraine will set off another world war based on what the previous 2 world wars were fought for.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

6. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (7th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,006 Times in 1,246 Posts

The U.S. is no longer in a position to fight any world war.

I am puzzled why the loser neocons are trying to start something.

If there is something started then China might try to take over Taiwan too.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Down1 View Post
    The U.S. is no longer in a position to fight any world war.

I am puzzled why the loser neocons are trying to start something.

If there is something started then China might try to take over Taiwan too.
    The US is like an old factory. All the machines have been sold off and the infrastructure has eroded and rotted away. No real investment has been made. All that remains is to torch it and collect the insurance money. We are set up for a fall. All the wars and development we have done has been for other countries like China and Israel. You are absolutely right; as soon as shit starts for real, China will move on Taiwan.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

monty (7th April 2021),Tumbleweed (7th April 2021)