Thread: George Gammon and Robert Barnes Sue the Fed

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

George Gammon and Robert Barnes Sue the Fed

Apparently, George Gammon is suing the Federal Reserve and Robert Barnes is his lawyer (fwiw-so far, I like this Barnes guy, I've signed up for his locals group just as a way of trying to share my info with new people, since I don't think the people there are up to speed on the covid hoax)

Help George and Robert Sue The Fed!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/sue-the-fed

George Gammon is organizing this fundraiser on behalf of Robert Barnes.

• Created March 29, 2021
    • Other

It's Time To Sue The Fed Under The Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) #EndTheFed

Since 1913 the Fed has destroyed the purchasing power of the dollar, distorted the economy, created malinvestment, and incentivized misallocations of resources that have crushed the American poor and middle class.

Often they've implemented their destructive policies blatantly defying the document that legally binds them, the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

A perfect example was in March of 2020, the Federal Reserve overstepped its bounds, and explicitly broke the law, when it side-stepped the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 to buy corporate debt via SPV (special purpose vehicles). As a result corporations now have more debt than ever before, making our economy weaker.

The poor and middle class end up paying the price for the Fed ignoring the law to create INFLATION, while the financial insiders and politicians get richer due to the Cantillon Effect.

THIS IS WHY WE NEED TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION! We need to push back and show them they're NOT above the law. The Federal Reserve Act is meant to, not only constrain the central planners, but protect us from them.

What's our game plan?

The Federal Reserve purposefully goes out of its way to keep its records from being audited or examined. But the Federal Reserve banks, like the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve and the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC), are considered government agencies under FOIA. A range of cases going back to 2010 established this fact.

Which means there's legal precedence for entities suing the Fed under FOIA and winning.

Now is the time to take action, we can make this FOIA request the most impactful request the FED has ever seen in its history.

So here are the "simple, fast steps!"

1. Sue under FOIA
    2. Audit Fed with documents received
    3. File lawsuit for violation of Federal Reserve Act (assuming law was broken)
    4. Win
    5. #EndTheFed or at the least constrain them in the future and send a message to ALL central planners that they are NOT above the law.

Every dollar you contribute towards the FOIA lawsuit will be matched by George Gammon. Additionally, George is putting in the first $25,000 to get the campaign moving.

Updates (1)

March 31, 2021 by George Gammon, OrganizerWe did it! With YOUR help we've hit our initial goal of 100k in less than 36 hrs.

Total donations are at $62,500 but since I'm matching every dollar over my first donation of $25,000 I'll add another $37,500 which will take us to $100,000 total.

There are no words to articulate my gratitude for your support. It still is tough for me to get my head around how much enthusiasm there is for this movement. I feel honored to be a part of the Rebel Capitalist Community that YOU make so great.

The first phase of this suit, where Robert tries to get the Fed to disclose info under the FOIA will most likely take 1 year.

Robert and I will be doing videos on the George Gammon channel periodically giving updates and I'll send you direct message updates via GoFundMe.

Thank you for making this a reality. Now let's #EndTheFed and send a message to the central planners!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

keehah (9th April 2021),midnight rambler (8th April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: George Gammon and Robert Barnes Sue the Fed

After 99 years legal fictions only exist as charitable trusts. The Federal Reserve is such a legal fiction. This is known as The Rule Against Perpetuities.

If this were not the case the landscape would be littered with the living undead and the world would be a pandemonium with the dead attempting to manage the living.

The undead are the hardest to deal with. The Living you can lock up but the dead require a Catholic priest to put to rest. When you insist on placing dead presidents on your money the occult becomes your religion.

On that topic the U.S. also exceeds 99 years.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (8th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

100k vs currency creators = fail

sounds like fleecing of lemmings.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

The Federal Reserve is a private corporation, not subject to the Freedom of Information Act. Its how government gets black projects through without audit or paper trail as they outsource to private corporations who are not subject to FOIA requests.

This lawsuit is DOA.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."