Thread: Glenn Greenwald: Liberals & Progressives Cheered Everything I Was Doing Before Obama

Thanks
    Thanked 8,817 Times in 4,307 Posts

Glenn Greenwald: Liberals & Progressives Cheered Everything I Was Doing Before Obama

"Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Re: Glenn Greenwald: Liberals & Progressives Cheered Everything I Was Doing Before Ob

"I like Barack Obama, he got a lot of people medicaid"

How did he "get" people medicaid? Oh yes, by forcing other people to pay for it, or devaluing the money to pay for it. Either way, theft. I just wish these hacks were honest enough to really say what it is. "I like Barack Obama, because he steals money to pay for politically favored people's hospital visits."
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

3. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Ares (20th May 2014)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Re: Glenn Greenwald: Liberals & Progressives Cheered Everything I Was Doing Before Ob

Glenn Greenwald and Jimmy Dore have a great discussion on the failure of corporate journalism.

The Jimmy Dore Show: Glenn Greenwald: Why American Journalism Sucks
    19:31
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

5. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

Ares (12th April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Ha! Ares just watched your OP clip today and noticed Glenn was with Chris Hayes (Glenn talks of Chris Hayes in the clip I posted yesterday).

Last night, I watched this Chris Hayes clip where he 'white-knights' to protect multi-national corporations from criticism from American citizens for supporting election fraud and wondered if Glenn had watched this before talking with Jimmy Dore.

MSNBC: 'National Temper Tantrum': Hayes On GOP Bid To Cancel Critics Of Voter Suppression | All In | MSNBC
    6:57

WaPo: More than 100 corporate executives hold call to discuss halting donations and investments to fight controversial voting bills
    More than 100 chief executives and corporate leaders gathered online Saturday to discuss taking new action to combat the controversial state voting bills being considered across the country, including the one recently signed into law in Georgia.

Executives from major airlines, retailers and manufacturers — plus at least one NFL owner — talked about potential ways to show they opposed the legislation, including by halting donations to politicians who support the bills and even delaying investments in states that pass the restrictive measures, according to four people who were on the call, including one of the organizers, Jeffrey Sonnenfeld, a Yale management professor.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews