Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've been warning people!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

I've been warning people!

The world is becoming a dangerous place. Watch yourself around these people.

https://twitter.com/The_Justice7/sta...62655224991747
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (13th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: I've been warning people!

From 2016
    Jackie did it and you know it!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

osoab (13th April 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    From 2016
    So I take it things have improved since then?
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Videos should improve.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

woodman (13th April 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Videos should improve.
    What does that mean?? Niggers are going to improve at attacking whitey?? Or more incidents are going to be showing up because of improvements in video??
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    What does that mean?? Niggers are going to improve at attacking whitey?? Or more incidents are going to be showing up because of improvements in video??
    We should applaud every video we see with this type of violence. Either people wake up and make a stand or they are too stupid, brainwashed, cucked, whatever to defend themselves and their interests. Let them die if they will not stand up and refuse to take this shit.

Sadly, we are being purposefully pushed into a corner. Those who are instigating this violence by inculcating the blacks with resentment towards whites, will eventually reap the whirlwind they created; or not, depending upon what we are made of.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (13th April 2021),monty (13th April 2021),Tumbleweed (13th April 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    We should applaud every video we see with this type of violence. Either people wake up and make a stand or they are too stupid, brainwashed, cucked, whatever to defend themselves and their interests. Let them die if they will not stand up and refuse to take this shit.

Sadly, we are being purposefully pushed into a corner. Those who are instigating this violence by inculcating the blacks with resentment towards whites, will eventually reap the whirlwind they created; or not, depending upon what we are made of.
    Baracula is going to take credit for accomplishing Charlie Manson's dream.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

woodman (13th April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

"We should applaud every video we see with this type of violence."

It is gracious to applause when actors perform their lines well ....but Shakespeare they are not.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post

It is gracious to applause when actors perform their lines well ....but Shakespeare they are not.
    I've seen much violence on the streets of Detroit. Unfortunately in those days there were no cell phones to take videos with. Maybe if there had been, more people would be awake today.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

15. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (13th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post

Since the going thought is that Shakespeare was a made up pen name, do the actors in the video actually exist?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

17. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

ziero0 (13th April 2021)