Thread: This 22 second video should make your day

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

This 22 second video should make your day

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

cheka. (18th April 2021),JDRock (18th April 2021),woodman (19th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: This 22 second video should make your day

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    if that cracker beat on a poor nignog that be white oppression. /sarc
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

cheka. (18th April 2021),JDRock (18th April 2021),midnight rambler (18th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

good thing he didnt call the cops or they would have arrested the white guy and given the squealing little mud goblin his gun back.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (18th April 2021),cheka. (18th April 2021),mamboni (18th April 2021),midnight rambler (18th April 2021),woodman (19th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Try to stay in shape buds, we all been here a while and I haven't got any younger yet. No longer can I bench press 230 for a workout. Fucking 80 was a chore. I'm fuked.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

cheka. (18th April 2021),JDRock (18th April 2021),midnight rambler (18th April 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Try to stay in shape buds, we all been here a while and I haven't got any younger yet. No longer can I bench press 230 for a workout. Fucking 80 was a chore. I'm fuked.
    .45, the great equalizer.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

cheka. (18th April 2021),midnight rambler (18th April 2021),Tumbleweed (19th April 2021)

Thanks

I had a buddy who was mugged in chicago. He was a pretty strong kid and he was beating on this mud goblin with almost NO effect, as he was punching him in the head. He said it was like hitting a coconut! His hand was killing him and having no effect on the howler monkey who mugged him. Go for the ankles of pull your pistol.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

cheka. (18th April 2021),mamboni (18th April 2021),midnight rambler (18th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    I had a buddy who was mugged in chicago. He was a pretty strong kid and he was beating on this mud goblin with almost NO effect, as he was punching him in the head. He said it was like hitting a coconut! His hand was killing him and having no effect on the howler monkey who mugged him. Go for the ankles of pull your pistol.
    Mud goblin! Howler monkey! LOL You should have your own talk show. LOL
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

cheka. (18th April 2021),JDRock (19th April 2021),midnight rambler (18th April 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    When you can, stomp a nigger's foot. Someone who fought a lot of niggers while in school clued me into that. The top of their feet is a very vulnerable spot from what he told me, he asserted it worked every time.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (19th April 2021),JDRock (19th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

When you can, stomp a nigger's foot. Someone who fought a lot of niggers while in school clued me into that. The top of their feet is a very vulnerable spot from what he told me, he asserted it worked every time.
    I remember a nigger acquaintance in the early '80s telling me that same shit. He told me don't be breaking your hand hitting a rock, stomp on the feet. Back in that time I worked in Detroit and Officer Jones (real cool laid back cop) told me stories. One was about he went to a call where a nigger got shot in the head with a .22 and the bullet didn't go through his skull but stayed just under the skin.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

JDRock (19th April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

I really enjoy watching that video; again and again. The pig-like shrieking of the would be attacker are quite gratifying.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

JDRock (19th April 2021),midnight rambler (19th April 2021)